Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Just verified that aspect ratio doesn't matter in this case, it's 70% for all resolutions. So the fix works for everyone.

My mouse software apparently lets me set some kind of multiplier to either axis independently, problem is, I have no idea what that multiplier is?! All I get is settings from -5 through to +5 on each axis, anyone have any idea? I clearly have to move the Y-axis slider to the right in order to fix this PUBG bug, but I have no idea how much...

It's a Roccat mouse and the axis control is highlighted in red below:

27245729138_97a733a53a_o.png

Edited by RipGroove
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, RipGroove said:

My mouse software apparently lets me set some kind of multiplier to either axis independently, problem is, I have no idea what that multiplier is?! All I get is settings from -5 through to +5 on each axis, anyone have any idea?

It's a Roccat mouse and the axis control is highlighted in red below:

Not sure what those multipliers are either, but you are better off using the .ini file fix. If you change the multiplier in the mouse driver your cursor will be affected as well, and that's probably not desirable.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Not sure what those multipliers are either, but you are better off using the .ini file fix. If you change the multiplier in the mouse driver your cursor will be affected as well, and that's probably not desirable.

Makes sense, thanks.

I'm so confused by this and when I try the different calculations either my 180 turn feels too slow or the ads feels off. If DPI wizard could help me convert CS:GO to PUBG that would be amazing.

I have a 24" 2560x1440p monitor.

I currently use 800 dpi @ 0.65 sens in CS:GO and default FOV

I play FPP @ 103 FOV in PUBG. All the same peripherals.

On 3/29/2018 at 8:17 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I can confirm that this works, and will give you a true 1:1 sensitivity!

Here's how:

Open %LOCALAPPDATA%\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\input.ini and add this to it:

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
AxisMappings=(AxisName="Turn",Key=MouseX,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="LookUp",Key=MouseY,Scale=-1.428571)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="WorldMapZoom",Key=MouseWheelAxis,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="UI_MapMoveX",Key=MouseX,Scale=1.000000)
AxisMappings=(AxisName="UI_MapMoveY",Key=MouseY,Scale=-1.000000)

You will lose some bindings, I lost all bindings to A and S as well as a few MouseWheelDown ones. You can simply re-bind this in the option menu and they will stay. Making the GameUserSettings.ini file read-only did not work for me.

I know that I'm not discussing about pubg, but since fortnite uses unreal engine and both seem to have a problem with x/y sens, can this sort of fix be applied to fortnite as well. To make it 1:1 in fortnite can you use the same values?

there seems to be an error in the calculator.

when selecting "vehicle" the calculator shows a hfov of 90 when selecting config file 1 and a hfov of 80 when selecting config file 2 (independent of selecting FPP or TPP).

@DPI Wizard could you confirm whether or not this affects the actual calculation/output of the calc? i assume in FPP the fov while being inside of a vehicle is the same as hipfire, so i should use the same sens?

Edited by gbtg

The new PUBG test server has added a "Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier" to the options. I'd assume keeping it a 1.0 would make it the same as horizontal but you never know with this game. 😂 

They have also added new 3x & 6x scopes (apparently) but no options to change their sensitivity values (in game at least)

Edited by RexVoluntas
5 minutes ago, RexVoluntas said:

The new PUBG test server has added a "Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier" to the options. I'd assume keeping it a 1.0 would make it the same as horizontal but you never know with this game. 😂 

They have also added new 3x & 6x scopes (apparently) but no options to change their sensitivity values (in game at least)

@DPI Wizard

https://imgur.com/a/mdN6NdB

I think it's time to do more tests XD

• Wizard
1 hour ago, uiki said:

@DPI Wizard

https://imgur.com/a/mdN6NdB

I think it's time to do more tests XD

Nice!

So first of all, remove everything from %LOCALAPPDATA%\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini. This fix actually still works, but it is added to the new setting.

If you set the new parameter in-game, set Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier to 1.43.

If you do it in the config file, set MouseVerticalSensitivityMultiplier=1.428571.

45 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Nice!

So first of all, remove everything from %LOCALAPPDATA%\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini. This fix actually still works, but it is added to the new setting.

If you set the new parameter in-game, set Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier to 1.43.

If you do it in the config file, set MouseVerticalSensitivityMultiplier=1.428571.

So it's basically the same as before. Did you measure it? thanks in advance for your work. Pretty weird they choose to do it this way instead of having 1:1 aiming at 1.0 multiplier.

Edited by uiki
4 hours ago, uiki said:

A dev confirmed it

Well ok then. That is just so weird. I guess they can´t do it any other way atm, with how the current system works. I actually hope they someday(not to long out in the future) will rework the sensitivity/scaling system in FPP mode all together. It must be possible to make it  simpler and uniform.

@DPI Wizard

New patch on test servers (going to the live client in 12 hours). Devs actually listened and changed the vertical sensitivity slider. It's 0.7 by default now, ingame.. so you can change it to 1.00 directly ingame to have 1:1 sensitivity. That's miles better than before.

Also, they added 3x and 6x sensitivity sliders, you might wanna check them

Edited by uiki