Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Just curious, what's the correct "MouseVerticalSensitivityMultiplierAdjusted" value now that we can adjust it in game/config? 1.0 in game (1.002118 config) is probably good enough that you wouldn't notice a difference however I still prefer to use every decimal if I have the option to do so.

• Wizard
34 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Just curious, what's the correct "MouseVerticalSensitivityMultiplierAdjusted" value now that we can adjust it in game/config? 1.0 in game (1.002118 config) is probably good enough that you wouldn't notice a difference however I still prefer to use every decimal if I have the option to do so.

1 is now exactly 1:1. The slider in-game is a bit inaccurate, so when you set it to 1 you get some decimals in the config file.

Has anyone else noticed that 1.000000 feels a bit faster than the old 1.42 method in input.ini?

It feels off, can @dpiwizard confirm its spot on with the ingame option when using "MouseVerticalSensitivityMultiplierAdjusted=1.000000"

Is it still broken?

Scrap that, for some reason PUBG put back the old 1.42... deleted again now

Edited by Snook_

Good day all!

I was a little confused about the last comment to "Scrap that, for some reason PUBG put back the old 1.42... deleted again now.."  Just to be certain, are these the new steps?

-Remove the references/changes in the config.ini
-Change the slider to 1.0 in-game
-This will now equate to the 1.42 which was used before Patch 12?

Thanks much!

• Wizard
Just now, d1rtage said:

Good day all!

I was a little confused about the last comment to "Scrap that, for some reason PUBG put back the old 1.42... deleted again now.."  Just to be certain, are these the new steps?

-Remove the references/changes in the config.ini
-Change the slider to 1.0 in-game
-This will now equate to the 1.42 which was used before Patch 12?

Thanks much!

Correct!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Drimzi said:

0.022 pitch and 0.0165 yaw?

1 : 0.75

Thanks for the help, still a little confused due to how there isn't a sensitivity setting for horizontal in the .ini.

My sens with default 0.022 pitch and 0.022 yaw in CS would be 1.9, but because I play stretched and use m_yaw 0.0165 I multiply it by 1.33 and get 2.527.  I want to try playing stretched in PUBG, but in the .ini I have my sens converted from 1.9.  How would I go about making it the same?  Sorry, hard to wrap my head around this stuff.  :P

On 5/4/2018 at 5:07 PM, d1rtage said:

¡Buen día a todos!

Estaba un poco confundido sobre el último comentario de " Chatarra que, por alguna razón, PUBG volvió a colocar el antiguo 1.42 ... borrado de nuevo ahora ... " Solo para estar seguro, ¿son estos los nuevos pasos?

-Quitar las referencias / cambios en config.ini 
-Cambiar el control deslizante a 1.0 en el juego
-Eso ahora equivaldrá al 1.42 que se utilizó antes del Patch 12?

¡Muchas gracias!

Excuse ignorance .. then what to do ??? now with the new actalization how is all this ..? Could you explain what you mean when you put -Remove references / changes in config.ini

3 hours ago, garuda03 said:

Hey a while ago pubg stopped reading the config  file for my sensitivities and just kept reverting to default. Am I the only one that experienced that issue? Has it been fixed? 

Did you happen to put a linebreak just before the mouse sensitivity entries to make editing it easier? If so, that will be the problem.

Edited by Drimzi
12 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Did you happen to put a linebreak just before the mouse sensitivity entries to make editing it easier? If so, that will be the problem.

I just edited it without touching anything besides the numbers. Can you give me an example for what you mean?

If you pressed enter just before MouseSensitiveList=(...) in order to make it all on a new line for ease of editing, so that you don't have to scroll all the way to the right every time you accidentally click above or below the line. If you did that and then forgot to remove the linebreak before saving and launching the game, the game would recognise the incorrect syntax and restore the default values, leaving your new line of custom values as incorrect code.

17 hours ago, Drimzi said:

If you pressed enter just before MouseSensitiveList=(...) in order to make it all on a new line for ease of editing, so that you don't have to scroll all the way to the right every time you accidentally click above or below the line. If you did that and then forgot to remove the linebreak before saving and launching the game, the game would recognise the incorrect syntax and restore the default values, leaving your new line of custom values as incorrect code.

I'll give this a shot when I reinstall the game, appreciate the help my dude.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Luckorr said:

Hello, 

please take a look into this post. 

https://old.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/8m2wr9/psa_pubgs_ads_sensitivity_is_broken_the_same_ads/?st=jhn7tntd&sh=a1b9dd12

He says, that the ADS sensitivity is different of every different weapon. Is this true? Or am i good with your sites calculator?

Thank you for your quick feedback!

This has always been the case. All AR's are the same, and all calculations in the calculator are based on AR attachments.

Note that all aims will be matched to monitor distance 100% based on their FOV by the game engine, so even though the 360 distance changes the monitor distance changes very little or not at all depending on your preference.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Luckorr said:

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am using 0%match for all ADS and scopes sensitivities. So the difference in ADS for different weapons will hardly be noticable?

Thank you!

They will probably be a bit noticeable since your match is in the other side of the spectrum, but the FOV's of the different ADS are quite close so it won't be much.