Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

On 5/25/2018 at 2:25 AM, Drimzi said:

Did you happen to put a linebreak just before the mouse sensitivity entries to make editing it easier? If so, that will be the problem.

I'm still struggling here. Here's a screenshot of my config. It's still just reverting default settings. 

Untitled.png

Missing a (

Should look like this 

MouseSensitiveList=((MouseSensitiveName="Normal",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.008572),(MouseSensitiveName="VehicleDriver",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.008572),(MouseSensitiveName="Targeting",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.008572),(MouseSensitiveName="Scoping",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.007803),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope4X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.006145),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope8X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.006018),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope15X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.005982),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope2X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.006818),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope3X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.006285),(MouseSensitiveName="Scope6X",LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.006044))

Could have duplicated these values if they were wrong beforehand too, and your data with 'your' values may be being ignored so clean it up

Edited by Snook_
On 6/2/2018 at 11:57 PM, kirka940 said:

For x4-x8, what parameters should I use? vievspeed or monitor distance? my sensibility in cs 2.55062 (400dpi)

Thank  😃

We are paid for this information,site  and no answer.  This is the most disgusting thing.

• Wizard
On 02/06/2018 at 23:57, kirka940 said:

For x4-x8, what parameters should I use? vievspeed or monitor distance? my sensibility in cs 2.55062 (400dpi)

Thank  😃

Both will work, it's up to your personal preference. Monitor Distance 75% is a quite universal method as a lot of games use it by default.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Dency said:

And where is my answer?

The begginer who visit this site and choosing simple mode, and he plays FPP, and the calculation only TPP, he is miscalculating the sens. Why not add fpp function?

Simple mode is just that, simple. A lot of options are removed/pre-selected to make it simpler, so it naturally comes with some limitations. Hence it is not a replacement for advanced mode, and since a lot of options are missing some conversions are not available.

I will look into adding the special option(s) to the simple mode to allow for more usability, or another way of adding the possibility to change perspective mode etc.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Both will work, it's up to your personal preference. Monitor Distance 75% is a quite universal method as a lot of games use it by default.

Thank you. What is the difference between Viewspeed1 -2?

standard 75% in games where there is a sight? for example COD, tf2, BF ??

On 07/06/2018 at 22:37, kirka940 said:

Thank you. What is the difference between Viewspeed1 -2?

standard 75% in games where there is a sight? for example COD, tf2, BF ??

Viewspeed v1 uses the horizontal FOV and v2 uses the vertical FOV.

75% monitor match is used in games like CS:GO (and other Valve games) and the Battlefield series, when using Universal Soldier Aiming

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like there will be some changes to the sensitivity settings with update #15. I don't know if "Iron-sight" will be a new separate sensitivity from scoping but the fact that "Scoping" is greyed out makes me think they renamed the old "Scoping" to "Iron-sight" and the new "Scoping" now works as a universal zoom sensitivity unless you check the override and set them individually?

Edit: From the patch notes:

• Added universal scope sensitivity setting, with the ability to individually set scope sensitivities if desired.
  • Sensitivity levels now apply properly for scopes with a variable zoom.

Test Server Update #15 Mouse Settings.png

Edited by iBerggman
1 hour ago, iBerggman said:

Seems like there will be some changes to the sensitivity settings with update #15. I don't know if "Iron-sight" will be a new separate sensitivity from scoping but the fact that "Scoping" is greyed out makes me think they renamed the old "Scoping" to "Iron-sight" and the new "Scoping" now works as a universal zoom sensitivity unless you check the override and set them individually?

Edit: From the patch notes:

• Added universal scope sensitivity setting, with the ability to individually set scope sensitivities if desired.
  • Sensitivity levels now apply properly for scopes with a variable zoom.

Test Server Update #15 Mouse Settings.png

I tried, unchecked "Override Sensitivity For All Sclopes" and scoping sens is 50, feels much better.

Any news for this? is the same? @DPI Wizard

Edit:I have been able to prove it and I can confirm that with the box marked, the sensibility becomes very high, I think what it does is to put all of them at the same number, waiting for ur test wizard , ty

Edited by NukeON
10 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The only thing the override box does is to unify all scope sensitivity into one slider, setting all scopes to the same value (meaning they are matched 100% monitor distance)

That's good news. Thank you for the clarification. 

20 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Did some tests with ironsight, reddot, 2x, 3x and 4x now and they are all the same as before. The only thing the override box does is to unify all scope sensitivity into one slider, setting all scopes to the same value (meaning they are matched 100% monitor distance). Iron-sight sensitivity is both reddot, holo and ironsight.

wonder if there is a way to change the fov scale

I hate having to edit my PUBG sensitivities. Atm, I have decided to use 80 FOV for first person mode because it shares the same sensitivity values as the third person. Even though I'd prefer to use a higher FOV.

27 minutes ago, potato psoas said:

wonder if there is a way to change the fov scale

I hate having to edit my PUBG sensitivities. Atm, I have decided to use 80 FOV for first person mode because it shares the same sensitivity values as the third person. Even though I'd prefer to use a higher FOV.

Yeah it's ridiculous how every control related setting is under a single line in the config, really makes it a pain to try and adjust anything from there. I did however notice that you can use the "Config File 2" method by copy pasting the values directly into the in-game sensitivity settings so I'll just use that instead. Also, being able to adjust other settings in game as well as not having to set the .ini to read only is a nice additional benefit of doing it this way :)

Guest Randyboy

My ADS sensitivity is 39 and my Scope sensitivity is 38.

If i set the new scoping method to 39 it will properly scale with the scopes?

• Wizard
22 minutes ago, nancy said:

My ADS sensitivity is 39 and my Scope sensitivity is 38.

If i set the new scoping method to 39 it will properly scale with the scopes?

Setting the new scoping to 39 is the same as setting all the "X Scope" values to 39, so you are probably better off setting it to 38.

Iron-sight is the new ADS, keep it at 39.