Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

Yes but it has rounding errors and causes the process to be more convoluted IMO. I don't want to trust PUBG with setting ANYTHING i'd rather trust the site values and paste them into cfg.

It takes longer to go through and apply the Sense values 1 by 1 and apply to fix it when pubg zeroes it all out than to use this site quickly with Config value 2.

At the end of the day Blame Blueballs for making sensitivity management so broken they are hopeless.

Edited by Snook_

On another note something has changed with the mouse feel in the game with patch #15, something along the lines of smoothing or input lag or something it just doesn't feel right compared to before although it is the same 'sensitivity'. This may be why people are complaining that the sense is 'wrong'. It certainly feels the same speed but different and its frustrating as anything.

Edited by Snook_
34 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Isn't config file 2 and ingame the exact same thing? He just separated the two as they both support different decimals, but anyone smart enough can put in 30 or 31 ingame if the calculator output is '30.693684'.

You don't even have to do that, in game supports all decimals as long as you press apply after pasting it in instead  of enter.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Drimzi said:

Isn't config file 2 and ingame the exact same thing? He just separated the two as they both support different decimals, but anyone smart enough can put in 30 or 31 ingame if the calculator output is '30.693684'.

They are, you can use the in-game calculation for the LastConvertedSensitivity value in the config file.

18 minutes ago, Snook_ said:

It does the first time. After that if you hit apply on any settings at all under 'Controls' it will zero it out and break it all again.

Yes, using this method you need to enter all the values without pressing enter, then click Apply. Changing anything at a later point rounds all the values.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Snook_:

Hi DPI Wizard, 

Removing the Config File 2 is not a good idea, the game still fucks this up and rounds it off as soon as you change 1 setting and hit apply again.

I just went through and applied all the values such as '30.693684' and hit apply after each one. Checked config, all good.

Restart game, change a keybind hit apply and BOOM it sets everything back to whole rounded numbers like "30.000000" and totally screws it again.

PUBG Sensitivity management is absolutely terrible, BlueBalls really cannot code for shit.

Ye Bro, but this is nothing new, u first should apply all ur keybindings change the Sensitivity settings (ingame or in the config, dosent matter) and then set ur config on "readonly" to be sure, the game dosent change it back.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

I cleaned up the PUBG entries in the calculator now:

• Config file 2 is removed.
  • In-game calculation now has six decimals.
  • Updated notes on how to enter the decimal number in-game (i.e. do not press enter).
  • If you still want to use the config file, use the in-game calculation for the "LastConvertedSensitivity" value.

There is still missing some Options,

first there is this Option called "Scoping" which i didnt could find in the calculator (its right behind iron-sight in the ingame menu)

Im still not sure what this option is for.

and the option called "Override Sensitvity for all Scopes" ? Which if it is turned off, u cant change the Sensitivity for the 2x,3x Scope etc. anymore, which somehow dosent make sense to me.

Instead u cant change the scoping-option anymore Any Tipps for that?

Just for info, i mostly play BF1 and so i converterd all my used Sensitvity from the BF1 scopes to PUBG, what usually did work fine, but somehow the Scopes are to fast now, while hipfire on °360 and iron sights on Viewspeed 2 seem to work perfectly.

Edited by Davey
  • Wizard
5 minutes ago, Davey said:

There is still missing some Options,

first there is this Option called "Scoping" which i didnt could find in the calculator (its right behind iron-sight in the ingame menu)

Im still not sure what this option is for.

and the option called "Override Sensitvity for all Scopes" ? Which if it is turned off, u cant change the Sensitivity for the 2x,3x Scope etc. anymore, which somehow dosent make sense to me. Any Tipps for that?

Scoping is just the override sensitivity for all scopes when you select override. It sets all scopes to the same value. No new calculation is needed for this, if you want to use the override just calculate the sensitivity for one scope and set the Scoping sensitivity to this value. It's about the same as the Soldier Zoom Sensitivity in BF1 when you have all the scopes to 100%.

6 minutes ago, Davey said:

Just for info, i mostly play BF1 and so i converterd all my used Sensitvity from the BF1 scopes to PUBG, what usually did work fine, but somehow the Scopes are to fast now, while hipfire on °360 and iron sights on Viewspeed 2 seem to work perfectly.

Are you converting from scope to scope (i.e. 4X in BF1 to 4X in PUBG) etc?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

Scoping is just the override sensitivity for all scopes when you select override. It sets all scopes to the same value. No new calculation is needed for this, if you want to use the override just calculate the sensitivity for one scope and set the Scoping sensitivity to this value.

Ahh ok, thx for that :)

Did anyone yet tried the override setting ? Is it any good?

Edited by Davey
vor 34 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

Scoping is just the override sensitivity for all scopes when you select override. It sets all scopes to the same value. No new calculation is needed for this, if you want to use the override just calculate the sensitivity for one scope and set the Scoping sensitivity to this value. It's about the same as the Soldier Zoom Sensitivity in BF1 when you have all the scopes to 100%.

Are you converting from scope to scope (i.e. 4X in BF1 to 4X in PUBG) etc?

Yessir, i did exact convertions

I gotta go back to work now, but afterwards im gonna try to use only my most used Scopes in BF1 (like 2,5x for medium and 6x & 8x for high range) and convert those to 3x & 4x and the high range ones to 6x & 8x, but for the scopes in PUBG seem to be faster then in BF1. Ill try it later and ecit it in to this post. Maybe it feels like being fast, cuz im not using the Scopes in BF1 regulary.

QUick edit.

Just saw that the Value for U.S.A. in BF1 did not change in Firefox, will try it in microsoft edge after work, maybe this misscalculated the Values of the scopes.

Edited by Davey
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, Davey said:

Yessir, i did exact convertions

I gotta go back to work now, but afterwards im gonna try to use only my most used Scopes in BF1 (like 2,5x for medium and 6x & 8x for high range) and convert those to 3x & 4x and the high range ones to 6x & 8x, but for the scopes in PUBG seem to be faster then in BF1. Ill try it later and ecit it in to this post. Maybe it feels like being fast, cuz im not using the Scopes in BF1 regulary.

You should not do it this way, the scopes have different FOV's even though they are named the same. You should either use hipfire or one scope as the source for all the scopes, and use Monitor Distance or Viewspeed.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb DPI Wizard:

You should not do it this way, the scopes have different FOV's even though they are named the same. You should either use hipfire or one scope as the source for all the scopes, and use Monitor Distance or Viewspeed.

Ok so this could be part of the problem too. Is viewspeed2 still the best option for those conversions?

I would start the conversion of the hipfire with the hipfire-option of both games withelp of the 360° Option.

The next step for me would be the conversion of the 1,50x in BF1 for the ironsights option in PUBG with the viewspeed2 conversion option, right?

And then for all other Scopes in PUBG,  the 1,50x too? Or 2,50x times form BF1?  Cuz 1,50x in BF is ironsights only.

Edited by Davey
On 6/26/2018 at 4:56 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Have you set the ADS (Iron-sight) sensitivity after the patch? What sensitivity are you using, and what is the issue?

I'm sorry, my bad... the sensitivities were correct. The issue was that you set them differently now.

They used to be coded as "MouseSensitiveName". Now they are coded as "SensitiveName", so you have to rewrite everything in the config file.

I just didn't realize that, and that caused the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere.  I am using the converter to adjust hipfire only in pubg at the moment.  Are the settings in the converter based on the old .7 sens or the newer 1:1 sens?

I have been assuming they are on the new 1:1 send but I just want to double check. Thanks

• Wizard
36 minutes ago, drbobble said:

Apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere.  I am using the converter to adjust hipfire only in pubg at the moment.  Are the settings in the converter based on the old .7 sens or the newer 1:1 sens?

I have been assuming they are on the new 1:1 send but I just want to double check. Thanks

1:1 as always actually. It was the vertical sensitivity that was changed to match the horizontal. Calculations are always horizontal unless something else is in the notes.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
5 minutes ago, sammymanny said:

im bad at math so my question is:

When i am using a resolution of 1728x1080, what should my vertical sense multiplier be when i want the same sensitivity as 1920x1080? should it be 1.111111?

When set to 1 the vertical sensitivity will always be the same as the horizontal in terms of degrees/count. If you want the same distance to the top of the monitor you should indeed set it to 1.111111, but this will make the vertical sensitivity faster.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do I find this game so damn hard to set up the sensitivities?! I stopped playing it because of this and I've been waiting for a Training Mode (which I'm told is now on the Test Server) so I can set up all those sensitivities without being shot in the face. I'm just downloading the Test Server BUT looking at the Calculator I'm as confused as ever now...

PUBG Menu now has the following:

VERTICAL SENSITIVITY MULTIPLIER (What is that?)

GENERAL SENSITIVITY

TARGETING SENSITIVITY

IRON SIGHT SENSITIVITY

SCOPING SENSITIVITY

And also has custom sensitivities you can now switch on and off:

2X SENSITIVITY

3X SENSITIVITY

4X SENSITIVITY

6X SENSITIVITY

8X SENSITIVITY

15X SENSITIVITY 

All I want is for PUBG to feel like SQUAD and I'll be super happy. But I can't figure out how to do it?

This is how I have SQUAD set up in game:

DPI = 1000

Hipfire Sensitivity = 0.15

Which gives me a 35cm 360° distance and I don't use custom sensitivities in SQUAD so my various scoped sensitivities are as the SQUAD devs intended and  they feel perfect and natural for me (I guess it is something like Battlefields Uniform Soldier Aiming) on my 3440x1440 34" Monitor

How do I make PUBG feel the same so my muscle memory matches SQUAD? I assume I first have to get PUBG's hipfire 360°/cm distance the same like so:

44554306291_d50330f77d_o.png

Then what? How do I know what calculations SQUAD used to make scopes feel the way they do and how do I apply that to PUBG? PUBG in game menu sensitivities seems different from the calculator, for example PUBG has GENERAL SENSITIVITY, TARGETING SENSITIVITY, IRON SIGHT SENSITIVITY, SCOPING SENSITIVITY but the calculator does not have these options?

Why on Earth have they mad PUBG so hard to get setup correctly? If I can't get it sorted I'm just going to give up and uninstall it 😞  I hate PUBG right now literally just because I can't figure it out.

Edited by RipGroove
  • Wizard

The confusing naming of the scopes in PUBG is because they have different names in-game and in the config file.

I'm almost done with a new version that converts all scopes at once, which makes life a lot easier for you.

Here's your conversion using the new function (there's a small bug in the aspect ratio scaling for scopes, all values should be the same as General Sensitivity):

image.png

Since PUBG and Squad have the same scaling for scopes, you basically set all scopes in PUBG to the same value.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The confusing naming of the scopes in PUBG is because they have different names in-game and in the config file.

I'm almost done with a new version that converts all scopes at once, which makes life a lot easier for you.

Here's your conversion using the new function (there's a small bug in the aspect ratio scaling for scopes, all values should be the same as General Sensitivity):

image.png

Since PUBG and Squad have the same scaling for scopes, you basically set all scopes in PUBG to the same value.

Thanks very much, so that's it? So PUBG has a kind of built in uniform soldier aiming function as well then if all sensitivities are set the same? FYI I assume you know I don't want the same 360 distance for every scope. 

What exactly is the scaling factor for these two games then? Understanding that might help me out a bit. 

Edited by RipGroove
  • Wizard
34 minutes ago, RipGroove said:

Thanks very much, so that's it? So PUBG has a kind of built in uniform soldier aiming function as well then if all sensitivities are set the same? FYI I assume you know I don't want the same 360 distance for every scope. 

What exactly is the scaling factor for these two games then? Understanding that might help me out a bit. 

Each scope setting in PUBG use the scope's FOV to calculate the sensitivity, so when they are all set to the same value it's the same as USA 1.777778, or 100% monitor distance (for 16:9 resolutions). This is common for a lot of games.

It's not adjustable though, so it's not the same as USA.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Each scope setting in PUBG use the scope's FOV to calculate the sensitivity, so when they are all set to the same value it's the same as USA 1.777778, or 100% monitor distance (for 16:9 resolutions). This is common for a lot of games.

It's not adjustable though, so it's not the same as USA.

Thank you. 

19 hours ago, RipGroove said:

You are a legend mate, I just tried those suggested settings and it pretty much just feels like I'm playing Squad! Iron sight seems a little fast but its close enough (I have my aim to always be ADS, so even in TPP when I aim it goes to FPP so maybe I need to use FPP on the calc?). With those settings and the Training Mode server I can FINALLY get everything set up and start practicing properly! Again, thank you.

Edited by RipGroove