Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Halfing my sensitivity. Your Experiences?

Hi there, just wanted to say that this whole sensitivity thing is quite complex.
I have been using my sim rig as my desk basically, which has a very limited space. So I been using 1100 DPI and matching it to my Desktop for games, since I don't have 1 specific game I play. Why 1100? It just ended up being 1100 after starting to get better in FPS games, I tried to go lower, but I was struggling to turn around, I look around a LOT. But I most certainly liked to be more consistent, I can play fine enough with 1100, but inconsistent, for various reasons.

But now! I have a table and space for my mouse to move. Going down low by it's own is not a problem, getting it right however... Ehh...
I have been playing Quake Champions instagib on and off. Got all this space, so figured I just lower my sensitivity to 550 and off I go! While it is not horrible I do seem to have certain issues here.
#1 - I want to 360! Why? Why not? It's for good luck.
#2 - Good control for aiming.
Problem? Yes, both of those things require different sensitivity. ^^

Kinda Just messing around. Trying to find the best way to match it from Desktop. Seeing what works best. Everything seems a bit situational as well. Can't turn around well enough or can't fine aim enough.

Wondering if others have had similar experiences?

just wanted to point out that "sensetivity" is made up from multiple components {1100x1.3=1430edpi /800x1.7875=1430edpi }not only dpi but you could try 800dpi and just modify your ingame sense if you use monitor distance 0%  and just lower your fov in the games that you need a slow sense in and higher fov in game you prefer a quick having a proper scaling method is the only proper way to gain solid muscle memory

mind matching your desktop sens wont rly help you in a 3d game 

Edited by fortunate reee

Well yeah, i know how it works. I picked 550 because way back I found it to work quite well and so I am going with that. Also hate having mouse really fast in menus. ^^

Desktop is not the best way, but It's the only solid I have, so...

The thing is, first I just want to find the best way for me to convert it. Then I can mess around with it. Thank you for mentioning the FOV, I forgot about it.
For now, I think viewspeed suits me the best. Can mess around with FOV then.