Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

Convert from cod2 to mw using 75% monitor distance match for hipfire, 96.42 mw fov, and set mw monitor distance to 133%. Cod2 scales by 4:3 angles, which is 75% of 16:9 and 133.33% of 1:1. Cod2 also uses independent ads, where the ads fov is constant no matter what the hipfire fov is.

Edited by Drimzi
59 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Convert from cod2 to mw using 75% monitor distance match for hipfire, 96.42 mw fov, and set mw monitor distance to 133%. Cod2 scales by 4:3 angles, which is 75% of 16:9 and 133.33% of 1:1. Cod2 also uses independent ads, where the ads fov is constant no matter what the hipfire fov is.

Thanks. I know you've already answered my questions before but it still felt off to me, must just be my mind tripping. I'm sorry but when you say 133% that's 1.33 coefficient and my ads multipliers remain at 1.0?

Edited by grd0
4 hours ago, grd0 said:

Thanks. I know you've already answered my questions before but it still felt off to me, must just be my mind tripping. I'm sorry but when you say 133% that's 1.33 coefficient and my ads multipliers remain at 1.0?

Yes, it would be 1.33. Leave all other multipliers at 1.0. COD2 scaled with 1.33 coefficient and 1.0 multipliers. For ADS to feel the same, they need to have the same FOV as COD 2. Your best bet for making some guns have the same fov is to set ADS FOV to independent.

Edited by Drimzi
On 15/11/2019 at 02:06, TheNoobPolice said:

You'd need to enter the FOV and FOV type you want to use in Apex and in CoD as the hipfire basis that all the ADS scaling is done from. You want the same hipfire FOV basically, otherwise it will feel different.

Example for me I have this below: and it feels the same. All ADS synced up by 0% monitor distance, hipfire 360 and FOV matched (So for Apex I enter 1.434488, and CoD I enter 116.01) to have the same hipfire FOV. You see all the scope multipliers are at 1.0 because Apex uses 0% scaling and I have set the coefficient in CoD to be 0% also.

capture.thumb.png.3abab238296cfa98bac464dd5f9175b6.png

@TheNoobPolice just read a post you made and it was really helpful, but what if your Mouse_zoom_sens_scalar values arent 1?
Mine are all set to 1.685269 in Apex from when i converted from Overwatch.

• Wizard
On 11/28/2019 at 11:59 AM, Arramis said:

@TheNoobPolice just read a post you made and it was really helpful, but what if your Mouse_zoom_sens_scalar values arent 1?
Mine are all set to 1.685269 in Apex from when i converted from Overwatch.

The default 1 is the same as MDH 0%, so if your preference is different (like 100%) you will get a higher zoom sens.

@TheNoobPolice I was reading through your posts on this thread and the part where you're discussing ads transition timing you mention "after zoom" to be same as legacy but then another post you say that it's "gradual," could you clarify this?

I'm trying to get my aim as close as I can to CoD2 (it's the game I'm best at Aiming in, and the last one I played regularly) and I'm assuming that game used after zoom. Drimzi has helped me a lot to get my game very close to being exactly the same but I think this is the last setting that needs to be adjusted. 

Thanks for your time

Edited by grd0
1 hour ago, Leyo said:

Why do I have 1.24 as Monitor Distance Coefficient in the calculator when everybody has 1.33?

I have 1.33 default in the game as well. I play on a 16:9 1440p monitor.

You have it set on 75% viewspeed instead of MDH 75%. I just ran the numbers and viewspeed generates 1.24 and mdh generates 1.33

• Wizard
12 hours ago, grd0 said:

I just ran the numbers and viewspeed generates 1.24 and mdh generates 1.33

Correct, the placeholder value for games that supports coefficient will be automatically calculated based on your conversion setup. The two should match, because games with coefficients scale everything to this, so you don't need to set any multipliers (unless you have different preferences for different aims).

You can override this value by entering your own number.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:41 AM, grd0 said:

@TheNoobPolice I was reading through your posts on this thread and the part where you're discussing ads transition timing you mention "after zoom" to be same as legacy but then another post you say that it's "gradual," could you clarify this?

I'm trying to get my aim as close as I can to CoD2 (it's the game I'm best at Aiming in, and the last one I played regularly) and I'm assuming that game used after zoom. Drimzi has helped me a lot to get my game very close to being exactly the same but I think this is the last setting that needs to be adjusted. 

Thanks for your time

Sorry , yes that is a bit confusing.

Basically, for scopes that actually zoom the game world as you ADS, ( i.e most of them) then the franchise always used a gradual system. That means that as the game world is zooming in, the game continually slows the turn-rate by the same amount as the FOV is reducing.

However, if you remember games like MW2 - then when you used the sniper rifle scopes, there was no zoom transition while the scope came up. Basically the FOV stayed as hipfire and you normally turned to target as the scope came up (quick scope style) and the sensitivity wouldn't change at all until you were suddenly popped into that black-bordered "periscope view" and the turn-rate was suddenly reduced. So if you did a lot of quick scope sniping in older games, gradual might feel more unusual to you.

Guest ZSfGuBcu

Hello ,

for someone who is used to games like cago and r6 and such what is the correct ads settings ?  mainly have a problem with relative or legacy , instant or gradual aim and is relative what do i set the coefficient to ? 

• Wizard
11 hours ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

for someone who is used to games like cago and r6 and such what is the correct ads settings ?  mainly have a problem with relative or legacy , instant or gradual aim and is relative what do i set the coefficient to ? 

Those two games are very different, and it depends on you setting in them. 

5 hours ago, Mustakrakish said:

Riddle me this: If default legacy scaling is supposed to be the same as MDH 0%, which should be slower than any other percentage, then how come it's faster than the default relative 1.33 coefficient which is MDH 75%?

Legacy is broken, it applies the coefficient as if it's set to relative.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Those two games are very different, and it depends on you setting in them. 

Hello , im not sure what you mean exactly by what i use in them so  gonna ask a different question .

The aim in cod feels really lazy . Like there is actually no way of stopping in perfectly comparing to other games so i tried to play with legacy and i saw no difference and i am reading that it might be broken .

So if relative on 1.33 supposed to be 100% and legacy be 0% MDH ?

I assume if i am using .818933 on csgo for scoped and legacy is 0% so i need to use relative with 0 to get the same feeling ?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

Hello , im not sure what you mean exactly by what i use in them so  gonna ask a different question .e feeling ?

In R6 specifically ADS and scopes works very different than in any other game, so how you convert from that game depends very much on your settings and preferred scope. CSGO is more straight forwards.

2 minutes ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

I assume if i am using .818933 on csgo for scoped and legacy is 0% so i need to use relative with 0 to get the same feeling ?

Correct, use relative 0%. Legacy is broken in that it uses the coefficient when it shouldn't.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

In R6 specifically ADS and scopes works very different than in any other game, so how you convert from that game depends very much on your settings and preferred scope. CSGO is more straight forwards.

Correct, use relative 0%. Legacy is broken in that it uses the coefficient when it shouldn't.

also can you please tell me if there is a difference with instant and gradual ? i kind of know what they do but i dont know if i should use one over the other one , so far i am sticking with instant . should i switch ?  

also i really dont notice any difference between 1.33 and 0 on relative . should i notice something on red dots and low zoom scopes or is it just noticeable on high zooms ? 

Edited by ZSfGuBcu
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Guest ZSfGuBcu said:

also can you please tell me if there is a difference with instant and gradual ? i kind of know what they do but i dont know if i should use one over the other one , so far i am sticking with instant . should i switch ?  

Gradual will have a transition period where your sensitivity and FOV changes. With instant it happens instantly so I would recommend that.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Gradual will have a transition period where your sensitivity and FOV changes. With instant it happens instantly so I would recommend that.

thank you 

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble trying to get my high power scope sensitivity the same as my holo/red dot aim down sight sensitivity. I use the integral hybrid with the red dot on top of the 3.25 power scope and the 3.25 power scope is always slower than the red dot how do I fix that? I just want to switch from 3.25 power scope back to the 1x red dot and have the same "look speed" I guess you call it, so I can use my muscle memory