Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

• Wizard
2 hours ago, marmanoff said:
What are these 2 settings and what should they be if I want to convert my CSGO sens 1.66, 400 dpi, 100% monitor distance. I'm not really sure what their function is as its the first time I see them in the calculator

ADS Field of View

ADS Mouse Sens

ADS Field of View will either adjust FOV of scopes below 3.25 according to your FOV (affected) or use a fixed FOV (independent).

ADS Mouse Sens will either scale scopes like the old CoD games which will match all scopes to an FOV of 65 Hdeg 4:3 using MDV 0% (Legacy), or you can adjust the coefficient (which is the same as the MDV percentage) and scale the scopes according to your FOV (relative).

To match CSGO it's best to use relative and adjust the settings so they match your zoom sens in CSGO.

On 3/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I think you should do like this.

Since you have stretched 4:3 to 16:9 that means that the zoom sensitivity is technically MDH 100%. So by setting the coefficient to 1.78 and all aims to 1.18 you will replicate this zoom sens.

Where do you get the 1.18 value from?

Tried the calculator, but couldnt find it anywhere on the thing you shared. Im asking because i also play 4:3 in CS on stretched with a zoom sens on 1. I just use 3.6 sens and 24 inch monitor, and i also play 4:3 stretched on COD Warzone.. Do i also use 1.78 with 1.18 on all sens multipliers?

Edited by coldhandslol
3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Sorry, set the aspect ratio on CSGO in the link to 4:3 stretched.

Does This look right to you? (It doesnt save aspect ratio, but put both to 4:3 stretched) From what i heard you get the coefficient from dividing the aspect ratio. So if i play 4:3 in both games, Sensitivity 2 would then be 1.33?

I would then end up using 1.16 as my ADS multiplier?

I dont really understand if the Cod FOV Type should stay at Hdeg 16:9, even though i'm playing 4:3 stretched?

Edited by coldhandslol
  • Wizard
21 hours ago, coldhandslol said:

Does This look right to you? (It doesnt save aspect ratio, but put both to 4:3 stretched) From what i heard you get the coefficient from dividing the aspect ratio. So if i play 4:3 in both games, Sensitivity 2 would then be 1.33?

I would then end up using 1.16 as my ADS multiplier?

There was a bug causing aspect ratio not to be saved, fixed now. And yes, that calculation is correct!

21 hours ago, coldhandslol said:

I dont really understand if the Cod FOV Type should stay at Hdeg 16:9, even though i'm playing 4:3 stretched?

FOV Type is unrelated to aspect ratio, it's what kind of type the game uses to express FOV. Changing aspect ratio does not change how the game calculates FOV.

Could somebody help me with converting from CS to COD:MW?
I am not sure what exact methods of conversion I should use. It is conversion to different monitor ratio also

CS:
16:9 (1980x1080)
Sensitivity 1
DPi 900

COD:MW:
21:9 (3440x1440)
DPI 900
I think I should keep vertical FOV the same as CS (?)

As for other options I have no idea what is optimal choice - usually I use Monitor Distance Horizontal

I am a new member just getting into this whole sensitivity equalization business. I was an avid CoD:WW2 player, and just recently picked up CoD:MW(2019). I was having all kinds of problems in MW and just not preforming well when compared to WW2. After some reading and research I found that my sensitivity was WAY off from CoD:WW2 (way more sensitive) I manually (measuring mouse movement for a 360) started tweaking them to be roughly equal, but I wanted more, so here I am. 

I had some questions specifically about ADS sensitivity. I notice that the calculator doesn't give a 1:1 hipfire to ADS ratio. I was curious why that is? Now I am a complete noob here, so I am not criticizing. Should one not try to to have hipfire and ADS cm/360 the same? Is there a better ratio then 1:1 for hipfire to ADS? I am just attempting to understand how this all works :). On that same line of questioning, if my ADS is going to be less sensitive them my hipfire should I have my ADS setup for my desired cm/360?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Litzner

hey,

i am trying to transfer both my warzone sens and FOV settings over to kovaak's aim trainer. hipfire to hipfire seems simple enough so i think i managed to do that.

but when it comes to for example AR ironsights in warzone -> kovaaks scope i am not quite sure if i am doing things right.

basically what i did is enter my wz settings into the calculator, then look at the FOV that it tells me i get for AR ironsights, then i enter that (actual) FOV into the calc for kovaaks scope and then adjust the kovaak scope in kovaak itself using the actual fov and sensitivity multiplier that the calc puts out. in the calc i also selected "overwatch" for both sensitivity scale and fov measurement under kovaaks.

cant seem to get the share function of the calc to work, but here are the results of the calc:

Spoiler

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) / Warzone - AR & LMG Iron Sight / Reflex

Sensitivity 1:
setcl 283349319 "1.5"
Sensitivity 2:
setcl 1959281112 "1.33"
Multiplier 1:
setcl 1116474394 "1" (AR & LMG Iron Sight / Reflex)
360° distance:
75.0711 cm
Max pixel ratio:
0.1391 pixels/count
Config FOV:
setcl -166510421 "106"
Actual VFOV:
54.558207 degrees
Actual HFOV:
85.026617 degrees
ADS Field of View:
Affected
ADS Mouse Sens:
Relative

Sensitivity 1:
Horizontal Sensitivity 1.5
Multiplier 1:
Zoom Sens Multiplier 0.7689679
360° distance:
75.0711 cm
Max discrepancy:
0% (0 cm)
Max pixel ratio:
0.1391 pixels/count
Config FOV:
FOV 85.0266
Actual VFOV:
54.558193 degrees
Actual HFOV:
85.0266 degrees
Sensitivity Scale:
Overwatch
FOV Measurement:
Overwatch

does this look right? setting up a scope for a weapon in kovaaks in this way does seem to give me the right 360 distance, but i feel like the FOV might be a little too high, as in: it does not zoom in as much as it does with ironsights on an AR in WZ. but that might just be my perception, as i dont see a weapon model in kovaaks.

thanks for the help

• Wizard
19 hours ago, Duszolap said:

Could somebody help me with converting from CS to COD:MW?
I am not sure what exact methods of conversion I should use. It is conversion to different monitor ratio also

CS:
16:9 (1980x1080)
Sensitivity 1
DPi 900

COD:MW:
21:9 (3440x1440)
DPI 900
I think I should keep vertical FOV the same as CS (?)

Is it CSGO and what's your zoom sens in it? Also are you playing CS on the 21:9 monitor with black bars?

• Wizard
16 hours ago, Litzner said:

I had some questions specifically about ADS sensitivity. I notice that the calculator doesn't give a 1:1 hipfire to ADS ratio. I was curious why that is? Now I am a complete noob here, so I am not criticizing. Should one not try to to have hipfire and ADS cm/360 the same? Is there a better ratio then 1:1 for hipfire to ADS? I am just attempting to understand how this all works :). On that same line of questioning, if my ADS is going to be less sensitive them my hipfire should I have my ADS setup for my desired cm/360?

For ADS matching 360 distance to hipfire might work in some cases, if the FOV difference between ADS and hipfire isn't too big. For scopes it will never work however, since the narrower FOV of scopes will make them extremely sensitive with the same 360 distance. The default setup in the calculator will instead match tracking speed for ADS and scopes, see the instructions for some video examples :) 

9 hours ago, gbtg said:

does this look right? setting up a scope for a weapon in kovaaks in this way does seem to give me the right 360 distance, but i feel like the FOV might be a little too high, as in: it does not zoom in as much as it does with ironsights on an AR in WZ. but that might just be my perception, as i dont see a weapon model in kovaaks.

Yes, this looks correct. It should be exactly the same as in WZ.

23 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Is it CSGO and what's your zoom sens in it?

I use default value of zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse "1.0"

Also are you playing CS on the 21:9 monitor with black bars?

No, I am currently playing full 21:9, no bars, if game only allows.
I am not playing CS GO at all anymore (I played on 16:9), but played a lot before so I have my config backed up and I am used to this sensitivity.
Curently I am more into RS Siege and wanted to try COD MW Warzone, but I have hard time with understanding what is most seamless way to transfer to those games on new monitor.

I've read that Legacy mode is better overall and if I understand correctly this is the same as Monitor Distance 0 (correct me if I am wrong)

I am also wondering if I should match Hipfire from CS to Hipfire in COD. Most of time in RS Siege / COD players use some kind of magnification, so maybe its better idea to match Hipfire to ADS rather.

Edited by Duszolap
3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

For ADS matching 360 distance to hipfire might work in some cases, if the FOV difference between ADS and hipfire isn't too big. For scopes it will never work however, since the narrower FOV of scopes will make them extremely sensitive with the same 360 distance. The default setup in the calculator will instead match tracking speed for ADS and scopes, see the instructions for some video examples :) 

In the calculator why does ADS cm/360 change when switching from Relative to Legacy in the settings? When it is set to 6 Sens, 800DPI, Legacy, AR ADS cm\360 will be roughly 35, when set to 6 Sens, 800DPI, Relative (0 coefficient), AR ADS cm\360 will be roughly 35.  I thought Relative 0 coefficient and Legacy were supposed to be roughly the same thing?

• Wizard
Just now, Litzner said:

I thought Relative 0 coefficient and Legacy were supposed to be roughly the same thing?

Legacy is the same as relative with 0 coefficient and FOV 65 Hdeg 4:3. Legacy does not change when you change FOV as it is locked to this FOV, but relative does does change (hence the name).

1 minute ago, Litzner said:

In the calculator why does ADS cm/360 change when switching from Relative to Legacy in the settings? When it is set to 6 Sens, 800DPI, Legacy, AR ADS cm\360 will be roughly 35, when set to 6 Sens, 800DPI, Relative (0 coefficient), AR ADS cm\360 will be roughly 35.  I thought Relative 0 coefficient and Legacy were supposed to be roughly the same thing?

just use relative at 0% mdh/mdv same thing more fov without the trouble

{ ADS Field of View will either adjust FOV of scopes below 3.25 according to your FOV (affected) or use a fixed FOV (independent).

ADS Mouse Sens will either scale scopes like the old CoD games which will match all scopes to an FOV of 65 Hdeg 4:3 using MDV 0% (Legacy), or you can adjust the coefficient (which is the same as the MDV percentage) and scale the scopes according to your FOV (relative).

To match CSGO it's best to use relative and adjust the settings so they match your zoom sens in CSGO. } 

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Legacy is the same as relative with 0 coefficient and FOV 65 Hdeg 4:3. Legacy does not change when you change FOV as it is locked to this FOV, but relative does does change (hence the name).

I think I understand. Is it bad muscle memory wise that seemingly every different type of weapon in CoD:MW has a different cm/360? From a training view what cm/360 should one focus on at that point? Or am I thinking about this the completely wrong way... Is this more of the same number of pixels moved per cm type of thing?

Edited by Litzner

im trying to  get the low and high zoom multiplier for COD from PUBG and i think i might be doing something wrong because im not getting correct results, what i did first i got the hip sens converted and it was correct (i did 360 test with meter to confirm), then i did the configs as you can see from the pic below and im getting a result of 0.94 for low zoom multiplier, but when i test with meter to confirm it should be somewhere around 1.33 and same issue with high zoom converting from 3X pubg to 3.25x COD, the calculator show 0.99 where testing with meter it should be around 0.79,  ive been trying for 4 hours now and reading all the forms but i couldnt understand where did i go wrong, can someone from the experts advise pls?

My PUBG sens: 40 hip/target , everything else is 35

Capture.PNG

Edited by Feras
9 hours ago, Feras said:

im trying to  get the low and high zoom multiplier for COD from PUBG and i think i might be doing something wrong because im not getting correct results, what i did first i got the hip sens converted and it was correct (i did 360 test with meter to confirm), then i did the configs as you can see from the pic below and im getting a result of 0.94 for low zoom multiplier, but when i test with meter to confirm it should be somewhere around 1.33 and same issue with high zoom converting from 3X pubg to 3.25x COD, the calculator show 0.99 where testing with meter it should be around 0.79,  ive been trying for 4 hours now and reading all the forms but i couldnt understand where did i go wrong, can someone from the experts advise pls?

Capture.PNG

Are you sure about sensitivity 35 ? Because calculator says 0.2 max so probably there is some problem.

123.JPG

Edited by MaCzO
On 12/04/2020 at 19:36, Litzner said:

I think I understand. Is it bad muscle memory wise that seemingly every different type of weapon in CoD:MW has a different cm/360? From a training view what cm/360 should one focus on at that point? Or am I thinking about this the completely wrong way... Is this more of the same number of pixels moved per cm type of thing?

if i may direct you towards the instructions

as well as skidushes great thread in regards to aim and " muscle memory"

360 distance aint the play for scopes its that simple 

9 hours ago, Feras said:

Capture.PNG

1.33 is the equivalent of 133.333% vertical monitor distance mixing and matching 0% and 100% is not necessarily the play just stick to whatever default scaling the games you play is using ( and read the instructions instead of randomly mixing and matching)

15 minutes ago, MaCzO said:

Are you sure about sensitivity 35 ? Because calculator says 0.2 max so probably there is some problem.

123.JPG

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ab6ad3d48be65ffe51648d3e95f95da3

set it to in game match the fov and use the right scaling ( you were on config file input btw )

Edited by fortunate reee
18 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

1.33 is the equivalent of 133.333% vertical monitor distance mixing and matching 0% and 100% is not necessarily the play just stick to whatever default scaling the games you play is using ( and read the instructions instead of randomly mixing and matching)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ab6ad3d48be65ffe51648d3e95f95da3

set it to in game match the fov and use the right scaling ( you were on config file input btw )

Check that.

123.JPG