Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

• Wizard
1 minute ago, MultiChr said:

The calculator is showing me different values for the same string. I can only enter on of these. What am I doing wrong?

Since the game only has one setting for high zoom and one for low zoom you have to choose which aim/scope you want to use the calculated sensitivity for. Depending on your conversion setup the numbers might be different, in your case it's because you have set ADS up to match the hipfire 360 distance. And since all ADS use the same sensitivity you can only get the same 360 distance for one of them.

On 19/04/2020 at 14:57, MaCzO said:

Don't use frame limiter game works better with gsync without frame limit. On blurbusters there was whole topic about it. Even when you have 240hz monitor better is to have 300fps than 240fps limited by frame cap.

read that article again, what you are describing is the fast lane to vsync level input lag

On 20/04/2020 at 20:22, Varatesh said:

And battlenonsense demonstrated that GPU load >95% will cause spikes in input lag. You want steady low input lag. Gsync/freesync is not necessary if you have stable 144+ fps. Tearing is minimal at high refreshrates.

since there is no noticeable  down sight to using gsync when it is set up correctly, id even use gsync but then limit my fps to 150 on my 240 hz screen to have stable frame times with gsync enabled in case there is an explosion or something else that causes my frames to dip for a second ( causing input lag ) its the most uniform choice out there

with nvidia  low latency on (not ultra cause ultra causes lag spikes ) and either the in game fps limiter if a game has a decent one or rtss ( i prefer that one )

I'm a little confused about how the calculator works.

Lets say that I want to type in my base hipfire sens (4.83) for MW, and then I want the calculator to show me what ADS sensitivities to pick in the same game in order to preserve monitor distance when ADSing - do I just convert from Modern Warfare to Modern Warfare? Or do I just put only MW in the top box and leave the rest?

For example if I type in my base sens for BFV only, it spits out a bunch of zoom settings to use, which is great. If I do a conversion to Apex Legends, it recomends 0.98 ADS multiplier across the board to match that. If I go the other way (Apex to BFV), the values for BFV are pretty similar to when I get if I just type BFV on its own which is great.

If I type my base Apex in and match it to MW though, I get a bunch of values roughly .74 through to .66. But if I do MW to Apex, my MW values are shown as .98 through to .86 and it recommends a multiplier for 1.32 in Apex and similarly high for BFV.

What's the most reliable way in any game to make it so my monitor distance when Hipfiring is the same as when I ADS?

Edited by Duffking
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Duffking said:

I'm a little confused about how the calculator works.

Lets say that I want to type in my base hipfire sens (4.83) for MW, and then I want the calculator to show me what ADS sensitivities to pick in the same game in order to preserve monitor distance when ADSing - do I just convert from Modern Warfare to Modern Warfare? Or do I just put only MW in the top box and leave the rest?

For example if I type in my base sens for BFV only, it spits out a bunch of zoom settings to use, which is great. If I do a conversion to Apex Legends, it recomends 0.98 ADS multiplier across the board to match that. If I go the other way (Apex to BFV), the values for BFV are pretty similar to when I get if I just type BFV on its own which is great.

If I type my base Apex in and match it to MW though, I get a bunch of values roughly .74 through to .66. But if I do MW to Apex, my MW values are shown as .98 through to .86 and it recommends a multiplier for 1.32 in Apex.

What's the most reliable way in any game to make it so my monitor distance when Hipfiring is the same as when I ADS?

This is due to the difference in the FOV of your source. A monitor distance based on say 55 vdeg will be different than one based on 120 hdeg. For this reason you should stick to one source for all your conversions. Ideally you should match the hipfire FOV of all your games, but that's not possible as a lot of games have locked FOV.

You would want a scope with a FOV of for instance 20 hdeg to feel the same for any game, regardless of what the hipfire FOV is, that's why you should use the same source.

Note that if you use monitor distance for all conversions (hipfire, ads, scope) then it doesn't matter what your source is as long as it is derived from the same conversion (although rounding and lack of decimals may play a part). The issue only comes when you use 360 distance for hipfire and monitor distance for ads and scope.

17 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is due to the difference in the FOV of your source. A monitor distance based on say 55 vdeg will be different than one based on 120 hdeg. For this reason you should stick to one source for all your conversions. Ideally you should match the hipfire FOV of all your games, but that's not possible as a lot of games have locked FOV.

You would want a scope with a FOV of for instance 20 hdeg to feel the same for any game, regardless of what the hipfire FOV is, that's why you should use the same source.

Note that if you use monitor distance for all conversions (hipfire, ads, scope) then it doesn't matter what your source is as long as it is derived from the same conversion (although rounding and lack of decimals may play a part). The issue only comes when you use 360 distance for hipfire and monitor distance for ads and scope.

Thanks for the explanation. I generally like how Apex feels at 1.00 ADS, so it feels like the best thing to do is to stick with using Apex as the base conversion and use 360 distance for hipfire and horizontal or vertical distance for ADS sensitivities.

• Wizard
22 minutes ago, Duffking said:

Thanks for the explanation. I generally like how Apex feels at 1.00 ADS, so it feels like the best thing to do is to stick with using Apex as the base conversion and use 360 distance for hipfire and horizontal or vertical distance for ADS sensitivities.

Apex at 1.00 ADS is MDV 0% to whatever FOV you have in Apex, so that should be your source then :)

Hey guys! I need your help converting my BFV settings to COD:MW/Warzone. In BFV I use Uniform Soldier Aiming with a coefficient of 1,78. I'm playing on a 29" ultrawide (21:9) monitor. What do I have to use in Warzone? My guess was ADS set to relative with 1,78, but I'm not sure if that is right.

If my guess is right, would that be considered a "good" setting for an ultrawide monitor? Should I go lower (or even higher??) with the coefficient or switch to legacy altogether? 

Thanks for any advice!

1 hour ago, Shivara said:

Hey guys! I need your help converting my BFV settings to COD:MW/Warzone. In BFV I use Uniform Soldier Aiming with a coefficient of 1,78. I'm playing on a 29" ultrawide (21:9) monitor. What do I have to use in Warzone? My guess was ADS set to relative with 1,78, but I'm not sure if that is right.

If my guess is right, would that be considered a "good" setting for an ultrawide monitor? Should I go lower (or even higher??) with the coefficient or switch to legacy altogether? 

Thanks for any advice!

image.png.3c8b07efaa5eb2ace2cd2f70029c930c.png

change the auto fov to match your battlefield fov

make sure fov is set to affected (under the fov option in game)

Edited by fortunate reee

Hi Guys,
Thanks for taking the time to help us noobs out!
With that said could somebody please help me convert my CS:GO sens to cod warzone?
I play 4:3 stretched at 1920x1440.
My sens is 1.1 and my zoom sens is .82

9 minutes ago, smack17 said:

Thanks so much for the quick reply.

Would it matter if my fov in modern warfare is 90?

ive tried 106 and it’s pretty hard to see enemies

ideally you want to match the fov exactly

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=79d2d28cc478d28f711c0f4f56239fae

when you play stretched in both games you should be able to have 73.74 vertical fov with 90 hor

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, coldhandslol said:

Does this seem right? 1.33 seems like a very high sens multiplier for scope- And i heard 1.78 is the right monitor coefficient when playing 1920x1080.. I'm going from 1440x1080 4:3 stretched in cs go to 1920x1080 16:9 in cod. I want to play 120 fov in cod.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=970e2fe56425e2a8f5fd849dbc2030ca

It's correct according to the conversion setup, you get such a high sensitivity because you are matching it to 90 degrees in CSGO stretched, while all the scopes are based on your 120 FOV in MW. 1.33 is directly compensating for this FOV difference (120/90=1.333333).

Been reading about legacy vs relative and affected vs independent and am a little confused (read that Relative with coefficient set to 0 is same as legacy but calculator doesn't agree and that relative set to 1 is same as USA off in BF V). Goal is to set up MW similar to BF V. Both games use same FOV and hipfire matches in both games but when sighted/scoped in they feel different.

BF V: usa off, fov on (zoom sensitivity = 100% for all magnifications)

So to get the same feeling in MW when sighted/scoped in, which settings should I use in MW?

MW: affected, legacy

or

MW: affected, relative with coefficient 1

or 

MW: affected, relative with coefficient 0

Guessing don't even want to use independent since it isn't consistent across FOV changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 minutes ago, OrangeGuac said:

Been reading about legacy vs relative and affected vs independent and am a little confused (read that Relative with coefficient set to 0 is same as legacy but calculator doesn't agree and that relative set to 1 is same as USA off in BF V). Goal is to set up MW similar to BF V. Both games use same FOV and hipfire matches in both games but when sighted/scoped in they feel different.

BF V: usa off, fov on (zoom sensitivity = 100% for all magnifications)

So to get the same feeling in MW when sighted/scoped in, which settings should I use in MW?

MW: affected, legacy

or

MW: affected, relative with coefficient 1

or 

MW: affected, relative with coefficient 0

Guessing don't even want to use independent since it isn't consistent across FOV changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

legacy is for older cod gamers ( while it uses 0%) it has a set scope fov

Edited by fortunate reee