Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

Since different types of guns have different zoom levels i feel like i can never have a sensitivity that feels good for every gun and i need to just pick the class i use the most and have that as the main sensitivity which is not really good idea since in warzone you always don't have access to the guns that you like .

Does anyone have any suggestion or a workaround for this issue ? 

Thanks in advanced 

Edited by iman
2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

0% scaling has been working like a charm for me

especially in cod + apex although i have recently started using instant ads instead of gradual with affected at 106.26 fov

The legacy is 0% correct ? The same as relative on 0% 

on apex ? Oh you mean 0% in calculator or 0% in the game ? 

Edited by iman
5 minutes ago, iman said:

The legacy is 0% correct ? The same as relative on 0% 

legacy largely impacts the fov you have literally no reason to use legacy (unless you only play old cod games and only old cod games)

using relative with a similar fov to the other games you play would be my choice

Edited by fortunate reee
15 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

legacy largely impacts the fov you have literally no reason to use legacy (unless you only play old cod games and only old cod games)

using relative with a similar fov to the other games you play would be my choice

So you did mean the 0% in game . That is strange since i don't remember apex having a scale option but it has been a long time since i played that game .

I don't know legacy just feels better to me despite what everyone is saying and using .

1 hour ago, iman said:

So you did mean the 0% in game . That is strange since i don't remember apex having a scale option but it has been a long time since i played that game .

I don't know legacy just feels better to me despite what everyone is saying and using .

?

0% =image.png.2005729bb5749e85073f03cf12346f02.png =image.png.c182eb15048fbca8764d27a1fde17640.png

image.png.f61081e89a60905f7eb4bb5543ad982e.png=preference

+ gradual , instant or after zoom for the scope thing =preference

Edited by fortunate reee

I basically want to make my warzone exactly like my overwatch setup, specifically with ADS scaling while sniping.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=158168d0b1bed4e7802a4f28ca12dcbe 

These are my settings for Overwatch, I have Ana/Widowmaker Scope in zoom at 38 and i'm super comfortable with it.

In Warzone I'm using the same sensitivity, and  I'm not sure if I should be using monitor distance coefficient but I have it set to 1.78 with both high/low zoom being 1.00x. Relative ADS/Independent FOV.

When I try using the converter here: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3a83a3c24d2b655dc158c8ae770588f3

It shows that the 360° distance is 33", but for warzone it shows the 360° distance as 58" Which shouldn't be correct if I want Overwatch and Warzone to be 1:1 right? 

Any insight will be appreciated

Edited by Kallius
Additional Information
1 hour ago, Kallius said:

I basically want to make my warzone exactly like my overwatch setup, specifically with ADS scaling while sniping.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=158168d0b1bed4e7802a4f28ca12dcbe 

These are my settings for Overwatch, I have Ana/Widowmaker Scope in zoom at 38 and i'm super comfortable with it.

In Warzone I'm using the same sensitivity, and  I'm not sure if I should be using monitor distance coefficient but I have it set to 1.78 with both high/low zoom being 1.00x. Relative ADS/Independent FOV.

When I try using the converter here: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3a83a3c24d2b655dc158c8ae770588f3

It shows that the 360° distance is 33", but for warzone it shows the 360° distance as 58" Which shouldn't be correct if I want Overwatch and Warzone to be 1:1 right? 

Any insight will be appreciated

the only 360 distance you should focus on is the one you use for hipfire

since scopes tend to have a wide variety of zoom levels and field of views matching 360 doesn't really work as well

my go to would look something like this (its close to 38 yet focal length which is pretty nice)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5b19e7b67903efceb55e3bd6cee491ea

while the scopes 360 distance will vary strongly depending on  the zoom factor 

the overall tracking and even flicks should feel similar due to the identical

image.png.16885f620e4e0caa40629b121adc93d7.png

the independent  and affected fov thing is mostly preference (best shot would be trying both and using the one you like the most)

by matching hipfire 360 +  fov between the 2 games you get the same 360 and perception of rotation speed

40 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

the only 360 distance you should focus on is the one you use for hipfire

since scopes tend to have a wide variety of zoom levels and field of views matching 360 doesn't really work as well

my go to would look something like this (its close to 38 yet focal length which is pretty nice)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5b19e7b67903efceb55e3bd6cee491ea

while the scopes 360 distance will vary strongly depending on  the zoom factor 

the overall tracking and even flicks should feel similar due to the identical

image.png.16885f620e4e0caa40629b121adc93d7.png

the independent  and affected fov thing is mostly preference (best shot would be trying both and using the one you like the most)

by matching hipfire 360 +  fov between the 2 games you get the same 360 and perception of rotation speed

Thank you, the 0 coefficient actually made a difference, I was running 1.78 thinking thats what i was supposed to

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New here. I transferred my BF1 sens to Warzone, while hipfire/red dot sens feels ok, ADS sens with sniper rifles feels slower compared to BF1's sniper. BF1 settings are ADS FOV ON, USA OFF, all scope sens 100%, FOV 74 (vrtcal), 17% 400dpi. In Warzone I play with monitor distance coef. 1.00, relative, affected and instant. What I have to change to feel same?

Edited by bebebo
22 часа назад, bebebo сказал:

New here. I transferred my BF1 sens to Warzone, while hipfire/red dot sens feels ok, ADS sens with sniper rifles feels slower compared to BF1's sniper. BF1 settings are ADS FOV ON, USA OFF, all scope sens 100%, FOV 74 (vrtcal), 17% 400dpi. In Warzone I play with monitor distance coef. 1.00, relative, affected and instant. What I have to change to feel same?

u should buy premium first 
Then > https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=53aff72d1811cecbe7d2791a0693bc1c

Edited by Merinda18
  • 4 months later...

The distances for 360 hipfire is very wrong for some reason. When i use 120 fov with 6.28 sens in warzone with 450 dpi, relative and 1.33 multiplier in warzone, then i gotta use like 30cm on my mousepad for a 360 turn. According to the calculator it should be around 49cm. I have all acceleration turned off in windows and using the G pro wireless mouse. 

• Wizard
3 hours ago, Player198X said:

The distances for 360 hipfire is very wrong for some reason. When i use 120 fov with 6.28 sens in warzone with 450 dpi, relative and 1.33 multiplier in warzone, then i gotta use like 30cm on my mousepad for a 360 turn. According to the calculator it should be around 49cm. I have all acceleration turned off in windows and using the G pro wireless mouse. 

Gotta be the wrong DPI, see if if might change due to a profile in the Logitech driver or something. Hipfire calculations for this game is well known and tested.