Soulmask

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Blood, Fuel, Ammo & Speed

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Help figuring out what is wrong with r6 siege to overwatch

So I did r6 siege to overwatch for my sensativity and the difference in feeling is way off. I am not sure why exactly as I filled out everything to the best of my ability here is a screenshot below of what I attempted to convertimage.thumb.png.dc8f621dd9456563badb4b6f3e57c99b.png

Having done that it comes out with a sens of 13.02 which is insanely high even when comparing regular hipfire aim movement in siege to that of the 13.02 in overwatch. Maybe I am missing something here. If anyone could advise that would be much appreciated.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Are all the values for R6 exactly as in your config file?

I.e.

MouseYawSensitivity
AimDownSightsMouse
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit
XFactorAiming

If not the calculation will be off.

everything appears to be correct unless im missing something. Here is a shot of the ini file image.thumb.png.abefbc45e69ad25e16250d96ab1bce18.png

thanks in advance for your assistance.

3 hours ago, RexVoluntas said:

Your XFactorAiming is still set to the default value in the config file, not 0.055992.

isnt changing the xfactor going to make my aim in seige feel different though? and thus not actually the same as it is now?

keeping in mind I am going from seige to overwatch not the other way around. we want overwatch to feel like siege

Edited by Manbrave
21 hours ago, Manbrave said:

isnt changing the xfactor going to make my aim in seige feel different though? and thus not actually the same as it is now?

keeping in mind I am going from seige to overwatch not the other way around. we want overwatch to feel like siege

if you use all with ads in siege it automatically calculates the right values to fit your settings here . you generally want to use what the  calculator provides you (since those values tend to offer scaling)image.png.105b0a8f67503e4f4fd9752a1cd9ca20.png

Edited by fortunate reee

if you want to have the same settings it is generally recommended to go from the game that is more restrictive to the game which is less restrictive so you can use the same 360 distance  you can just change your fov / ads vlaues slightly  to use properly scaled values  (fov= 70.5328 ) in your ini file q.png.4beeb07ea0d58a4152f08dd5cc8b7dea.png

Siege
Sensitivity 1:
MouseYawSensitivity=15
Sensitivity 2:
AimDownSightsMouse=26
Multiplier 1:
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02
Multiplier 2:
XFactorAiming=0.059395
360° distance:
2.7925 inches
Config FOV:
DefaultFOV=70.5328
Actual VFOV:
70.53 degrees
Actual HFOV:
103 degrees

now that i am typing this let me just take a quick second to notify you your incredible high edpi(dpi+ingame value) of 19,530  not recommendable whatsoever (for most fps games 2000 to 4000 is common )

https://jscalc.io/calc/vqOrqXRpMgmwb8tV

if you dont want to hinder yourself in the long run give this a try 

you might actually be a good test subject for the new slower scaling method 

Edited by fortunate reee
On 10/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, fortunate reee said:

if you want to have the same settings it is generally recommended to go from the game that is more restrictive to the game which is less restrictive so you can use the same 360 distance  you can just change your fov / ads vlaues slightly  to use properly scaled values  (fov= 70.5328 ) in your ini file q.png.4beeb07ea0d58a4152f08dd5cc8b7dea.png

Siege
Sensitivity 1:
MouseYawSensitivity=15
Sensitivity 2:
AimDownSightsMouse=26
Multiplier 1:
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02
Multiplier 2:
XFactorAiming=0.059395
360° distance:
2.7925 inches
Config FOV:
DefaultFOV=70.5328
Actual VFOV:
70.53 degrees
Actual HFOV:
103 degrees

now that i am typing this let me just take a quick second to notify you your incredible high edpi(dpi+ingame value) of 19,530  not recommendable whatsoever (for most fps games 2000 to 4000 is common )

https://jscalc.io/calc/vqOrqXRpMgmwb8tV

if you dont want to hinder yourself in the long run give this a try 

you might actually be a good test subject for the new slower scaling method 

I have tried lower speeds of aim, I have a really hard time on low sens I get higher percentages of accuracy on sens im at right now then my lower one I previously had. Thats not to say I cant adjust it a bit more though. Maybe it will make it better,  I will try this.

Edited by Manbrave
because why not
  • Wizard
On 10/7/2019 at 4:01 PM, fortunate reee said:

Let me just comment on this, eDPI is completely useless concept. It's only slightly relevant if you compare it in a game such as CSGO where the FOV is locked, but it can in no way be used to compare absolute sensitivity. Games have sensitivity ranges from the negatives to the thousands (including 0!), so multiplying the sensitivity with your DPI gives you a value that says... nothing :)

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Let me just comment on this, eDPI is completely useless concept. It's only slightly relevant if you compare it in a game such as CSGO where the FOV is locked, but it can in no way be used to compare absolute sensitivity. Games have sensitivity ranges from the negatives to the thousands (including 0!), so multiplying the sensitivity with your DPI gives you a value that says... nothing :)

just used edpi as a tool to demonstrate the insanely high sensetivity value chief feedback taken

Edited by fortunate reee