Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

WHEN to use monitor distance match vs 360 distance?

4 hours ago, Ryzzen117 said:

do you actualy train with 24R circles ? If yes what rank are you ? I can only translate this map's training with smaller more head accurate circle sizes (5R or directly HEAD), and never understood why ppl would train with bigger circles, what did I miss ?

that training uses progressive zoom during the training it shows pretty well that even mid aim a change of zoom doesnt impact him most other methods would not allow for that

Edited by fortunate reee
à l’instant, fortunate reee a dit :

that training uses proggressive zoom during the training it shows pretty well that even mid aim a change of zoom doesnt impact him most other methods would not allow for that

My bad, I just looked the rest of his videos and he seems to always train with 24R zoom or not, my question comes from there 

2 hours ago, TempleRxse said:

@Drimzi I went from 1080p to 1280 x 720p to increase fps

does resolution affect my sensitivity in any way?

The physical size of the image does, as it is the same as being at different fovs. If the game is only occupying 1280x720 physical pixels, then it's the same as zooming out by 1.5x (1080/720 = 1.5), which is the same as increasing the fov from 90 to 112.619865.

If you are upscaling the image (either aspect ratio, or fullscreen/stretched), then no. The physical size of the image is still the same, just at a lower fidelity.

Some image examples of this that I have posted before.

Spoiler

4355435.thumb.jpg.ef4c74122dd792d93c37f5704f048d85.jpg

20190611123046_1.thumb.jpg.eb38a43fe6380681865bfa4a4c979ef6.jpgexample2.thumb.jpg.fa37af6492f3af278432a3a3b84e6401.jpg

example1.thumb.jpg.56a64a208f450ddc708e5a12714562f5.jpg

im confused on what you said b/c I checked and tested my fov by switiching between resolutions, and it didnt seem to change the fov. (maybe csgo is different?) On apex, when I go from native resolution with my 24inch (1920x1080), and then downscale to 1280x 720p, the screen is still completely filled out (fullscreen with no black barst. im NOT changing my aspect ratio, maintaining it at 16:9.

I notice 2 things when i downscale to 720 

1. everything, like my fps counter, origin overlay, and messages are all bigger

2. in the game, it feels the same, just less clear overall? is this true? 

I think it feels the same cuz it didnt change my fov or anything like that, but it did make image quality less clear, b/c the pixels need to be bigger to fit on the screen for fullscreen, which might affect my aim, but im not sure.  

am I correct? and explain with less complicated words lol

edit: i found a link that dpi wizard explained 

Edited by TempleRxse
another link

You're not downscaling to 720p. You're upscaling to 1080p. Two very different things. Image upscaling is pretty much always enabled. You have to go out of your way to disable image upscaling. If you reduce the resolution, it upscales the image to fit the screen, either preserving the aspect ratio or stretching if there is a mismatch between aspect ratios. If you disable image upscaling, then reducing the resolution reduces the physical size of the image. Anyway, the last two images explain. It shows a case where the resolution is cut in half with image upscaling disabled, and it shows that if you reduce the size of the image whilst maintaining the rendered fov, then it's exactly the same as increasing fov. Exactly why it was so popular to reduce the horizontal resolution in Fortnite back in the day.

• 2 years later...

1. So i’ve been using 1:1 (hipfire:ads) sensitivity  for all of the games I play. I’m curious what would be the best method for converting my sensitivities across multiple games. I’m mainly aiming for consistency.

2. So i’ve moved from Modern warfare 2019 (120 fov) to Overwatch (103 fov) and I converted my sensitivity using monitor distance. Would of choosing 360 distance kept a more consistent feel to aiming?

3. I recently changed for 800 dpi to 1600 dpi and changed my sensitivity from  14 to 7 and it feels different . Did I do something wrong? Also does this change actually effect latency and is there pixel skipping with 800 dpi? 

4 hours ago, Ignited said:

1. So i’ve been using 1:1 (hipfire:ads) sensitivity  for all of the games I play. I’m curious what would be the best method for converting my sensitivities across multiple games. I’m mainly aiming for consistency.

2. So i’ve moved from Modern warfare 2019 (120 fov) to Overwatch (103 fov) and I converted my sensitivity using monitor distance. Would of choosing 360 distance kept a more consistent feel to aiming?

3. I recently changed for 800 dpi to 1600 dpi and changed my sensitivity from  14 to 7 and it feels different . Did I do something wrong? Also does this change actually effect latency and is there pixel skipping with 800 dpi? 

1.  id generally suggest checking out the instructions tab on the left hand side if you havent jsut saves us alot of time and effort when it comes to terminology

if you are trying to say 1:1 = same 360 distance for scopes and hipfire id recommend against doing that since its simply inconsitent, for hipfire matches 360 distance is great due to movement and navigation but you tend to give up precision the second you dont have the same fov. for ads / scopes something closer to 0% mdv would be mathematically "ideal" , personallyhavent tried monitor distance  dynamic but from the sounds of it that could be viable.

2. well yes but actually no, the consitency you mention here is somethign you will regain after some time and studies have shown that motor functions actually get better by mixing things up from time to time. could use 360 for movement it will feeel off but have the same distance due to the fov change for scopes you will quickly notice that 360 distance does not work for scopes with hih zoom and also doesnt really work well with any scope.

if you want to have the same feel + 360 distance, without matching your fov  youd have to use something like this calc link the biggest isue with this would be the price you pay for the big diff in fov by giving up screen space ( using black bars)

3.effectively the same settings with different numbers its smoother and ingame menus and windows will initially feel weird but there is no negative to it. i prefer 800 because it deosnt feel as natural to me as 800 does so its mostly preference, besides minor advantages of higher dpi when it comes to acceleration tools like raw acell. there is no difference in input lag between 1600 and 800 or 400 most of the talk about input lag came from a video that screwed up its testing methodology.

pixel skipping isnt as big of a problem as most believe it to be atleastw hile using reasonable settings image.png.7eb2f6d6d0b15dbe3575bca51ce7cee4.png

you can use the pixel ratio value as a tool if its above 1.0pixels / count id suggest changing raising dpi andor lowering in game sens accordignly.

--------------------------

generally suggest trainign  in the fov ranges between 120 and 100fov if you ever aim train so you get comfy with scopes but id not use such a massive fov as 120 for hipfire in anything but arena shooters even then i personally prefer 110 or less.

Edited by fortunate reee