Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

FOV option in the Calculator

Is there any possibility that the FOV type and value can be set permanent in the calculator (once it has been edited initially) so it isn't overridden by changing other aiming types, or special options etc.

Not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but I do find this pretty irritating that I keep having to reset it.

• Wizard
Just now, TheNoobPolice said:

Is there any possibility that the FOV type and value can be set permanent in the calculator (once it has been edited initially) so it isn't overridden by changing other aiming types, or special options etc.

Not sure if it's the same for anyone else, but I do find this pretty irritating that I keep having to reset it.

It should do this as long as the selections you do don't change the FOV Type. But I know there are some bugs where it resets anyway. What selections are you doing when this happens?

It happens pretty much with all games that I have tried that have special options.

For example , lets take CoD Black ops 4.

I like that when I load up the game in the lower portion of the calculator, it automatically shows me the default FOV type and value, this is useful to know. HOWEVER, once I know that, I then always change it where possible to 84 vertical degrees as that is what I am used to and use in all games that allow it. The first problem is I have to always remember to change the FOV type first, and then enter the number, if I do it the other way around, the I have to enter the value a second time. The second (larger) problem is that the options "Aim", "ADS field of view", "ADS Mouse Sensitivity" and "Location" ALL reset the FOV to the default value.

This means I can't enter my desired FOV once, and then select different options quickly to arrive at different values without always having to re-configure the FOV fields.

• Wizard

The first part is intentional and necessary. When you change FOV Type the value in the FOV field is automatically converted to that type. This way the field both works as a FOV calculator, and the calculations stay the same. This is useful if you wonder what your current Hdeg 16:9 FOV is in i.e. Hdeg 4:3.

The second part is a bug however, and should be not to hard to fix!

• Wizard
57 minutes ago, slime said:

Is there a place I can post screenshots of my game and I can get assisted with the FOV? Trying to match it with 90 source FOV but its not in calculator due to being in closed beta.

You can post it here and I can make an educated guess, but without hands-on analysis it's almost impossible to know for sure.