Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Forum upgraded | Version 6.0

• Wizard
4 hours ago, Traxilla said:

Jesus christ. This was a really needed upgraded, looks so slick now :)

Thank you! It was quite the job, took me a couple of weeks preparation so could manage to do it in about 6 hours.

There are still a couple of minor things I need to fix, but for the most part it's working fine now :)

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Looks way better. The calculator input fields should have more contrast as they don't look editable. Apart from that, maybe a more relevant background and a more professional logo.

I'll try to make the fields a bit ligher.

A background and logo is definitely needed, but especially on the logo part I probably need some pro help :)

As a relatively new member to this site, I don't know what the current road-map is.

However, I was wondering if there were any plans to have the site remember some 'base' settings which you can use to calculate other games off.  I one game which I know my settings are correct on, as a basis for all my calculations, but its a pain having to input them every time!  It would be great if I could just put a 'to' game in, and the system already knows my 'from' values. 

Outside of that, the site now looks really slick! Good job :)

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, J1mjam said:

However, I was wondering if there were any plans to have the site remember some 'base' settings which you can use to calculate other games off.  I one game which I know my settings are correct on, as a basis for all my calculations, but its a pain having to input them every time!  It would be great if I could just put a 'to' game in, and the system already knows my 'from' values. 

Use the Save/Load/Delete buttons under Calculator Settings ;)

The settings are currently stored in your local browser, but in the future I would like to save them in the userprofile on the server.

I would like to disable email notifications for topics that I follow, however toggling this settings has been disabled by an administrator. As such the only way to disable emails from the site is to unfollow all the topics I follow.

Similarly there are a number of options that have been disabled from being turned on or off. I would like to have full control of these, please release it from admin control.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forum/notifications/options/?type=new_comment

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, hejyhej said:

I would like to disable email notifications for topics that I follow, however toggling this settings has been disabled by an administrator. As such the only way to disable emails from the site is to unfollow all the topics I follow.

Similarly there are a number of options that have been disabled from being turned on or off. I would like to have full control of these, please release it from admin control.

Fixed! There's quite a bit of default settings overwritten from the old forum. I've tried to go through most, but don't hesitate to notify me if I missed anything else.

I couldn't access this website on my phone, don't know if this problem is just for me, but it's been this way since the site revamp. Tells me "Your connection is not private, attackers might be trying to steal your information" stuff like that.

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Kilroy said:

I couldn't access this website on my phone, don't know if this problem is just for me, but it's been this way since the site revamp. Tells me "Your connection is not private, attackers might be trying to steal your information" stuff like that.

I had the same issue, try to reboot your phone. The phone cached the old certificate, and didn't trust the new one.

Unfortunately, it didn't work, I just restarted my phone. Might just be a me problem, but it's not a big deal as I can just hit the "proceed to the website (unsafe)" link. I'm concerned that it'll push people away from your site, though.

I see it says "NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID" like it did before I rebooted my phone.590ce78c5302b_Screenshot(02-53PMMay052017).thumb.png.e101b57f65c075c0ae7bd8ae3cb5a935.png

• 2 weeks later...