Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Not being able to find the right sensitivity for any game.

On 18/12/2019 at 20:16, fortunate reee said:

gave it another try and must say it it pretty decent @TGGE might be worth trying image.png.2de9e003bf7e845939f9b70bd37edfc4.png

Yeah I dont get it though honestly because if you watch the whole video for most of it I am trash but there are times like at 3.03 in the video where I do that 1v2 😕 so I am really confuised on how I am still bad for polaying the game for like a week and still not being able to do well. Will also post a video below of one of my latest games today so you guys can see. As another thing I thought I would mention would it be a good idea to put my FOV down to 100? since that is what I use in minecraft and I play minecraft on the regular?

Edited by TGGE
20 hours ago, TGGE said:

Yeah I dont get it though honestly because if you watch the whole video for most of it I am trash but there are times like at 3.03 in the video where I do that 1v2 😕 so I am really confuised on how I am still bad for polaying the game for like a week and still not being able to do well. Will also post a video below of one of my latest games today so you guys can see. As another thing I thought I would mention would it be a good idea to put my FOV down to 100? since that is what I use in minecraft and I play minecraft on the regular?

i am a firm believer in the whole medium to low fov thing since it means bigger targets and less fish eye (should still work fine on 90/ 100 hor fov since you hardly even flick those distances , you are not instantly turning into shroud by playing for a short time it takes a while and some never reach that level of consistency , also that mode you are playing isnt great for improving gun skill since it rewards corner camping and just holding angles etc ,

ideally youd play bot modes and train your brain that way or go for 2v2 3v3 modes on tournament style maps elim/bomb modes are great too since you get fixed spawns 

Edited by fortunate reee
21 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

i am a firm believer in the whole medium to low fov thing since it means bigger targets and less fish eye (should still work fine on 90/ 100 hor fov since you hardly even flick those distances , you are not instantly turning into shroud by playing for a short time it takes a while and some never reach that level of consistency , also that mode you are playing isnt great for improving gun skill since it rewards corner camping and just holding angles etc ,

ideally youd play bot modes and train your brain that way or go for 2v2 3v3 modes on tournament style maps elim/bomb modes are great too since you get fixed spawns 

would there be a better call of duty or fps game you would recommend to play then? rather than this cod bvecause honestly most of the modes have campers and what not :(

On 23/12/2019 at 17:39, fortunate reee said:

any arena shooter with quick respawn looking at quake etc

for a call of duty game could you recommend call of duty world war 2 multiplayer? the one before modern warfare I think? But the game seems to be people actually move about but I dont know if you have played it.

I will get quake as well.

On 25/12/2019 at 22:25, dutch84 said:

what is see is also lack of game sense, cod and fast paced shooters you must have map knowledge and learn how to peek, angle holding etc.

map control and knowing where enemies can spawn is always a 2-0 without any shooting at all

Yeah that makes sense but I am pretty sure in modern warfare there is none of that but in older cods It is easier and better because of map design but I will take what you said into account thanks for the reply! :D

3 minutes ago, TGGE said:

Yeah that makes sense but I am pretty sure in modern warfare there is none of that but in older cods It is easier and better because of map design but I will take what you said into account thanks for the reply! :D

this last cod is a straight mess the gun play is really great but the maps aren't arena shooters are great for aim training since it is only aiming (x and y axis )

you can play previous cod just make sure to match your sense properly 

Edited by fortunate reee
3 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

this last cod is a straight mess the gun play is really great but the maps aren't arena shooters are great for aim training since it is only aiming (x and y axis )

you can play previous cod just make sure to match your sense properly 

Ok thanks just want to play a cod we can agree on that is good and I am not getting screwed over by the game itself if that makes sense! what do you think of the maps in ww2?

9 minutes ago, TGGE said:

Ok thanks just want to play a cod we can agree on that is good and I am not getting screwed over by the game itself if that makes sense! what do you think of the maps in ww2?

if you own that game already that would be an option , really unsure if, there are players still on that game these days buying older cod games is not worth it most of the time since they are pretty much dead due to activision and their publishing 

Edited by fortunate reee
2 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

if you own that game already that would be an option , really unsure if, there are players still on that game these days buying older cod games is not worth it most of the time since they are pretty much dead due to activision and their publishing 

I already own the cod so it wouldnt be a money loss for me it is just I would rather train in a cod where I am not getting messed up by the game because it is a bad cod ya know.

1 minute ago, fortunate reee said:

should be fine for that cause if you struggle with movement and or cant get used to 0% after a while try these  , you can replace 100% with 0% and try out 

image.png

Ok thanks I will try out ww2 and I will report back after 2 weeks to a month then and then switch over to the 100% if nothing works thanks for all the help! :D sorry to be a pain xD

3 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

sharing experience is a great thing happy to work with others 

Thanks on e last question though if I may ask it! Do you think I should play a call of duty and play quake to practice?

4 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

mainly mentioned quake since it is far easier to actually build up skill with quick respawns and decent aim as long as you match the 2 games you should be fine

Ok thanks I will look into quake heard about it but never seen it or played it xD

14 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

mainly mentioned quake since it is far easier to actually build up skill with quick respawns and decent aim as long as you match the 2 games you should be fine

Also sorry to be a pain which quake should I get? there are more than I realised thought there was only one quake xD

6 hours ago, TGGE said:

yeah there is ok thank you I will try the free to play one! appreciate all the help! :D

Hey I converted my sens from MW from this year but it feels way to slow like it is way lower? idk if I did anything wrong so here is a picture of me doing it.

ww2.PNG

20 minutes ago, TGGE said:

Hey I converted my sens from MW from this year but it feels way to slow like it is way lower? idk if I did anything wrong so here is a picture of me doing it.

ww2.PNG

With this calculation your WWII HFov 111. FOVs not matched correctly.