Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Practise aim in csgo good or bad ?

Train your aim in csgo or kovaak  using mhd 0% or mvd 0% your sensitivity around your crosshair is practically the same would be good or bad to  practise aim in the trainings maps ? Some people says its great others say it destroys your Muscle memory.. is there scientific proof ?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dutch84 said:

Train your aim in csgo or kovaak  using mhd 0% or mvd 0% your sensitivity around your crosshair is practically the same would be good or bad to  practise aim in the trainings maps ? Some people says its great others say it destroys your Muscle memory.. is there scientific proof ?

if you use 0% you should be alright there is even some variable zoom maps / scripts one can run to actively change the zoom level of the game to accomplish better aim

On 22/12/2019 at 18:00, Merinda18 said:

Very bad idea,because u training only horizontal aim

not correct ,really depends on the map you use and gives you plenty of customization options once you get to know the game 

if you use a map that is not purely horizontal spawns there is no difference to an aim trainer.

although it really depends if your primary game has movement based or movement restrictive fps mechanics  

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ZSfGuBcu
On 12/22/2019 at 3:43 PM, dutch84 said:

use the right map in csgo and its pretty good , most maps and situations make you practice really precision aim ... so just make sure you are fine doing 180s and fast turns with that sensitivity and kovaak is pretty much the opposite and most popular maps makes you have a really high sensitivity and fov just so you can see the entire map and targets . 

i'd take csgo on a map like reflex training and 360 aiming maps over kovaak but i'm old so if you are one of those people using zoomer-sensitivity then you might like kovaak . 

I kinda agree on that! What i also like in csgo with shooting bots is, they fire back at you!, i think when you practise aim  with stressfull moments you can be killed in a split second , you train to stay calm and focus on your aim instead of shooting at squared blocks with no battle environment.

Guest ZSfGuBcu
55 minutes ago, dutch84 said:

I kinda agree on that! What i also like in csgo with shooting bots is, they fire back at you!, i think when you practise aim  with stressfull moments you can be killed in a split second , you train to stay calm and focus on your aim instead of shooting at squared blocks with no battle environment.

IF you are not the type to rage too much the best way to practice is on the FFA DM community servers . i find really good aimers there not to mention it is super fast paced and most times you find a server with lower ping that the official dm servers .