Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Cross-platform Productivity (Win10/macOS)

Hello, hope this is the right forum. I'm trying to adjust between Windows 10 and macOS. I use a SteelSeries Sensei RAW mouse. I thought installing the SteelSeries Engine would make each platform feel identical, but my muscle memory is totally useless going between the two (simple things like closing windows and checking boxes). How can I use the tool on this site to get the same mousing action on both platforms? I am willing to re-learn/re-adjust to a new feel, but I want it to be identical on both OSs. Thank you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, 2OS1Mouse said:

Hello, hope this is the right forum. I'm trying to adjust between Windows 10 and macOS. I use a SteelSeries Sensei RAW mouse. I thought installing the SteelSeries Engine would make each platform feel identical, but my muscle memory is totally useless going between the two (simple things like closing windows and checking boxes). How can I use the tool on this site to get the same mousing action on both platforms? I am willing to re-learn/re-adjust to a new feel, but I want it to be identical on both OSs. Thank you.

mac os has a different acceleration curve than windows (as far as i am aware) should be able to make them both linear through settings

• Wizard
1 hour ago, 2OS1Mouse said:

Hi DPI Wizard, what do you mean by multiplier in this context? And how is it related acceleration?

Acceleration must be off if you want to get the same sensitivity.

I've checked a iMac 5k now, and from what I can tell the sensitivity changes with the display scaling. The default for the 5k was 200% (2560x1440), while the highest was 160% (3200x1800). I don't know how it scales on different systems, and what the other scaling options are. But if you find out this is what you need to match it with Windows.

By multiplier I mean the relation between the resolution. So for instance if you're using 1000 DPI in Windows is with 1920x1080 and MacOS is 3200x1800, you do 3200/1920*1000=1667 DPI in MacOS.