Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Switching Mice and Sensitivity

Gloomzie

So if I have a logitech G305 mouse that weighs about 99 grams and have a sensitivity of 1.60 400 DPI in csgo and I switch to my stock Finalmouse ultralight 2 which is about 48 grams what would my sensitivity switch to that would lead to feeling the same as with my G305?

• 1 month later...
On 05/01/2020 at 17:21, Quackerjack said:

na we learned that u dont have to switch sens whatever u do. Monitor size doesnt affect and res also doesnt affect.

I think the only reason to change sens is when u get a mousepad thats really faster

Hello ,

Change in the monitor size will not result in sensitivity change however resolution change does . 

Changing resolution in 2D games will result in change in the sensitivity and the same goes for changing resolution and forcing the game to run a different aspect ratio stretched . 

if you are changing resolution make sure to do it in the same aspect ratio if possible . 

Also if you are using a new mousepad i really suggest you break-in the mousepad first and changing the sensitivity later , most pads change their coating after the first wash and  or after some time of using . 

these two sheets are really helpful for mousepad speeds 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RAnmZxDNduaGV8kB-GCvZ0MO6d9-0j9jmrU2f8dp0Ww/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jEXzsCHZVXN9c-wJsnTOBIsbfgzWBfKz7iYXbHIfet8/edit#gid=52719204

On 05/01/2020 at 11:00, Gloomzie said:

So if I have a logitech G305 mouse that weighs about 99 grams and have a sensitivity of 1.60 400 DPI in csgo and I switch to my stock Finalmouse ultralight 2 which is about 48 grams what would my sensitivity switch to that would lead to feeling the same as with my G305?

Personally i would say yes you should change your sensitivity After giving the mouse some time and getting used to it , if your new mouse allows you to have a finer movements there is no reason to not take advantage of that . 

also depending on how old your last mouse was you should check to see if the mouse has/had prediction and built in acceleration or not . 

i believe GuardiaN was using a mouse that was like that actually but i'm not sure if he is still using it or not .

Edited by iman
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, OMG_Its_Jack20 said:

im trying to find a good low sens for all games but not too low  I like to be able to track as well do a one 180degreen turn my mouse pad is 15.8 inciechs and 18.6 in height and I use 400 dpi  

you don't have to stick to 400 dpi if you want to use  slow sense i like  image.png.bfd2343a2f472ef13bd1fb390ce696df.png

you can also look up psa method on yt (there is good and bad videos )

Edited by fortunate reee
13 hours ago, OMG_Its_Jack20 said:

im trying to find a good low sens for all games but not too low  I like to be able to track as well do a one 180degreen turn my mouse pad is 15.8 inciechs and 18.6 in height and I use 400 dpi  

I recommend everyone if their mouse sensor 3310+ above 1600 DPI and low in game sens better. Sometimes in 400 DPI when I make micro movement I move my mouse but my crosshair not move. I think there is no correct flick and track sensitivity. I saw so many people playing with slow sensitivity and tracking so good like StormenTV fast AF sensitivity and flicking good like Dizzy. Everything is personal preference. I'm using 28.5 cm and its fine for me I can aim correctly with 20 cm too I can tap dust 2 long one taps with 20cm too. Try adjust your windows distance to in game sensitivity with %0MM. This is best method for me and I recommend.

Edited by Pyroxia
  • 1 year later...

When the manufacturer says the mouse operates at 1800 DPS it's not a real value. You have to use your own tools to measure that.
For example my mx518 when set to 1800 in reality is ~1875
And g305 set to 1800 in reality is ~1 846

Too bad i lost a tool to measure that.

10 minut temu, DPI Wizard napisał:

Uhm, there's a tool right here on this site ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me because the mouse cursor gets to the edge of the screen and the measuring stops.

I was using some other program that kept measuring and was ignoring that the edge of the display was already reached

• Wizard
Just now, donger said:

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me because the mouse cursor gets to the edge of the screen and the measuring stops.

I was using some other program that kept measuring and was ignoring that the edge of the display was already reached

Then you just have to lower your DPI or measuring length. The difference in accuracy between different DPI should be miniscule.

For instance 4 inches at 400 DPI should work at 1920x1080 assuming you collapse the left meny bar (by clicking this image.png)

Or you could adjust the WPS to make an even better measurement.

2 hours ago, donger said:

When the manufacturer says the mouse operates at 1800 DPS it's not a real value. You have to use your own tools to measure that.
For example my mx518 when set to 1800 in reality is ~1875
And g305 set to 1800 in reality is ~1 846

Too bad i lost a tool to measure that.

did u do hotfix update for g305? I had a g305 about a year ago and mine g305 had  a very accurate DPI.

26 minutes ago, donger said:

How to apply the hotfix?

Sorry about my english. I mean fimware not hotfix. I dont remember how I updated mine g305's firmware. But maybe its in g305's desktop application.