My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Black Bars

2 hours ago, Pyroxia said:

I matched my 1920x1080 cs go sensitivity with %0MDV to 90 horizontal fov on 1440x810(blackbars) resolution kovaak's. But my cm 360 doesn't feel same what can I do?

1440x1080 4;3 bb works well for me 

just create a custom res in nvidia ,set  scaling to none and override game settings should work fine that way 

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set the FOV Measurement to Apex/Quake/Src/4:3 and use FOV 90 to make it identical to CSGO, that should work.

I know but I'm using kovaak's for just simulating my resolution with black bars. I saw some information on forum if I close my fov with true size of black bars it will gave me same 360 distance. I calculate resolution here.

https://www.geogebra.org/classic/wg83gxjc

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Pyroxia said:

I know but I'm using kovaak's for just simulating my resolution with black bars. I saw some information on forum if I close my fov with true size of black bars it will gave me same 360 distance. I calculate resolution here.

Ok, then you just need to set the conversion setup to 360 distance instead of MDV 0%.

34 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, then you just need to set the conversion setup to 360 distance instead of MDV 0%.

Sorry for asking too much but my mind is confused so much. I read this today I just want to match my hipfire fov with black bars. If I understand correctly I need to set hipfire with 360 option am I right. So this will make my overwatch and cs go sensitivity and 360 exactly same or I'm wrong?

Matching FOV by changing resolution  ? :

In some games, you can't match the hipfire FOV to another game because the FOV slider doesn't go high enough. There is a way around it which and I wouldn't recommend the hassle, but here it is:

By changing your resolution, you can shrink the image down so that your focal length (distance from camera to whole screen) changes to match the other game. You can do this by scaling down your image so you have black bars on each edge and the black bars contain the FOV that you're missing. For example setting overwatch's FOV (103) to the same as CS:GOs(106.26) you can hide the 3.26 degrees you're missing behind black bars on your monitor.

1014891435_90127.jpg.d2915bf8f58243fd287814283a300f92.thumb.jpg.07531ab2570f97af94aedfe21d0d73c6.jpg

You can see the focal length is now the same as the images match up. But the bit around the outside would be the hidden FOV.

It's quite hard to imagine this, so here's a geogebra calculator/demo to show what's going on, enter your resolution on the top left and drag around the FOVA and FOVB nodes, notice the blue triangle on the left has a smaller size on the screen, the same focal length and the same FOV as FOVB:

Source:Conversion Method Guide by skidushe

Edited by Pyroxia