Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

What's the difference between those? Vertical and so on...

Just asking because I don't know if translate all my games from desktop 24" 400 DPI and 1920x1080 resolution or, just translate all my games from h1z1.

I'm not getting anything clear so I'll start slowly.

What's this and what would fit me for all my games.

5b30923a57e03f0f6fcff20031313d19.png

• Wizard

These are all the ways a game can calculate FOV. The calculator will automatically switch to the default FOV and correct method for the game and aim you select.

If you select a different method than the one the game uses, the number in the FOV input field will automatically convert to that method. In the output three FOV numbers will be shown:

• Config FOV - What you need to configure in the game to achieve the entered FOV
  • Actual VFOV - The displayed Vertical FOV
  • Actual HFOV - The displayed Horizontal FOV

The different methods are as follows:

• Horizontal Deg. | 4:3 Base
    This is quite commonly used (e.g. by CS:GO), and means that the configured FOV is using a 4:3 resolution base. So if you configure an FOV of 90 degrees in this game, it will only actually be 90 if you are using a 4:3 resolution like 1024x768. If you use a wider FOV like 16:9 (1920x1080), the extra width is added on, resulting in an actual horizontal FOV of 106.26.
  • Horizontal Deg. | Res. Base
    This method is accounting for your resolution when configured, so a configured FOV of 90 degrees will actually be 90 regardless of resolution.
  • Vertical Degrees
    This is using the FOV of your vertical view instead of horizontal. So if you had a (weird) monitor that was as wide as it is high, and configured this to 55, your horizontal FOV would also be 55. The vertical FOV is always what you configure it to be, and for horizontal FOV any additional width added on compared to 1:1. So 55 vertical degrees = 85.57 horizontal degrees for 16:9.
  • Radians
    All the above for radians are the exact same concepts, but radians are used instead of degrees.
  • Multiplier
    Some games uses a multiplier instead of degrees or radians. This means you configure an FOV value in the game, that is multiplied by a specific number to achieve an FOV. An example of this is ARK, which when configured with FOV 1 is using a multiplier of 90, resulting in an FOV of 90. If you set it to 1.2 the FOV will be 108 and so on. 

Now for games that support it, you might want to configure the FOV as close to your preference as possible. This is where the calculator comes in handy, as it will do the conversion job for you. Say you prefer the FOV of H1Z1 of 67 Vertical Degrees, and want to achieve the same FOV in Overwatch. Simply select Vertical Degrees for Overwatch, and enter 67. The output will tell you that you need to configure Overwatch to FOV 99.28 to achieve this (if using a 16:9 resolution).

OK ok, I get it, after few days trying and trying I finally get it, or that's what I think.

For ejample in Ghost in the shell, I've also have to use 67 because is also a game that uses Vertical Degrees, if the game was using Horizontal degrees I'd have to put 99.28 Right? For exaplme Overwatch I set it up at 99.28 because it's Horizontal degrees, always cheking h1z1calculations which are this:

am I wrong?

ba2be5ff40b9d26228c0f816a0390f32.png

fa0dc6f7c3b97939f9d2560734da8409.png

53 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Yes.

First load the game up, check your FOV setting. Check the range, what can you set as the minimum value, what can you set as the maximum value. Alt tab back to your web browser.

Now use the calculator and put in the FOV you have. Check the Actual HFOV result. If it does not match what you want it to be, change the FOV type to horizontal resolution based, put in the exact number you wanted, then change the fov type back to what it was, the type the game uses. The value in the box will change to what you need.

Alt tab back to your game, change the FOV, if you can't get it exact due to game limitations, then alt tab back to the calculator and change the fov to what you set in game. Now you will have the correct sensitivity result for the FOV of your game.

This is like a enigma for me I don't really know what's your point here but please you are amazing and very kind I took a screenshot of your post and I'll keep reading until I understand what you mean, I'm sorry but understand I never touch this terminology but I'm almost about to get everything. 

So thanks guys.