Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Apex to MW. Something is not right

I try to convert apex ads sens to MW but according to this converter both pistol ads supposed to be same cm/360 but when i test this in game with pistol by moving my mouse from the edge of my mousepad to another it's not even close to same cm/360. In apex it almost turns 180 and with same mouse movement in MW i barely turn 90 when calculator says that it supposed to be the same cm/360. I have checked many times that the info is correct, same actual fov, in apex 88 and in MW 103, same dpi and all is correct and the calculation show the same cm/360 for pistol but it's not in game.

20 minutes ago, Raidensan said:

I try to convert apex ads sens to MW but according to this converter both pistol ads supposed to be same cm/360 but when i test this in game with pistol by moving my mouse from the edge of my mousepad to another it's not even close to same cm/360. In apex it almost turns 180 and with same mouse movement in MW i barely turn 90 when calculator says that it supposed to be the same cm/360. I have checked many times that the info is correct, same actual fov, in apex 88 and in MW 103, same dpi and all is correct and the calculation show the same cm/360 for pistol but it's not in game.

360 is not a valid too for matching scopes

if you want apex like scopes you want to set your setup close to this

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=22e50414ca75530558f1e2f0f5ea4a49

match your fov to make sure that everything feel "the same "

My fovs are the same. But with ads 1 in both games the ads feels very different 😕 I guess i just have to keep testing until i find the right ads senses. And my point was that when calculator says both pistol iron cm/360 is 64, it's not. Not even close when i test this in game.

Edited by Raidensan
  • Wizard
50 minutes ago, Raidensan said:

My fovs are the same. But with ads 1 in both games the ads feels very different 😕 I guess i just have to keep testing until i find the right ads senses. And my point was that when calculator says both pistol iron cm/360 is 64, it's not. Not even close when i test this in game.

Can you post a link to what exactly your calculator looks like (use the purple share button)?

57 minutes ago, Raidensan said:

did you check the link i posted you have to change call of duties default ads scaling to 0 instead of 1,3333

image.png.0d2ad01beee2cb6175b80d9ad5003da3.png

if you have cod set up like this the ads should feel identical to apex at 1.0

Edited by fortunate reee
3 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

did you check the link i posted you have to change call of duties default ads scaling to 0 instead of 1,3333

image.png.0d2ad01beee2cb6175b80d9ad5003da3.png

if you have cod set up like this the ads should feel identical to apex at 1.0

Ah i see. So i should set monitor distance coefficient 0 from cod and calculator?

Edit. I tried it but still in apex i turn almost 180 when i move mouse across my mousepad and in cod i move little over 90 with same ads sense

Edited by Raidensan

Did you not try my suggestion? Whats your ads fov set to? If it's on independant the cm/360 is lower than it should be because it is useing the base fov to calculate ads sens rather than the fov you have set. Change it to affected, this uses the fov that you have set as the basis for ads fov/sens. Options>general>fov advanced change to affected, if it's already set to affected then i don't know what the issue is.

Edited by Aimington

Yes ive had it affected always. And i switched monitor distance coefficient to 0 with same results. When MW calculator says that ar iron sight cm/360 is 50cm it's not. And when calculator says same 1x cm/360 for apex and Mw it's not true also. Apex i can turn 180 from one sweep and in MW little over half of that with same amount of movement.

EDIT. It's all good now. I have always had the fov setting affected but when i checked again it was independent. I feel so stupid lol.

Edited by Raidensan