Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Help me with sensitivity

Hey guys! Today I bought Kovaak's aim trainer to practice for my games. I mainly play CSGO so i calculated from CSGO to Kovaak's. As I wanted to calculate my sensitivity I realized something was wrong when the calculator got a different result for a 360 turn (in CSGO) than reality. In reality a 360 turn takes 56 cm (22 inches), in theory it should be 14.43 inches.

My settings: 0.7 sensitivity, 1620 CPI, 1000 polling rate, raw input on, no mouse acceleration, 1280x1024 stretched.

Any help would be appreciated!

Something interesting I noticed: with the same settings it takes 14.43 inches in Kovaak's to do a 360, just like in theory.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Steelseries sensei raw with the Steelseries engine 3 installed, without any profiles.

I corrected my measurements, but now im even more confused. I spent the last few hours measuring, so this is 100% accurate.

My CPI is alright according to the analyzer.

The CPI remained on 1620. Sensitivity 0.7. In CSGO a 360 turn took 58 cm. In Koovaks it took 45 cm. I honestly dont know what im doing wrong, i thought maybe m_yaw has a role in my problems but it doesnt seem like thats the case.