Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Need some help...

Hi,

Can someone tell me why my scope sensitivity for valorant is not the same when converted using my OW and CSGO settings? What's the scope settings that I should use?

My CSGO and OW settings that I use

image.png.8d170e689caaa60dafa0a9e1e9858f6f.png

CSGO - Valorant

unknown.png?width=693&height=468

OW - Valorant (Widow and Ana sense - 43.69 not 45.39)

image.png.56e860afd14d96bff5583721f9223bea.png

unknown.png?width=945&height=468

• Wizard

When you convert from CSGO the FOV is 106.26, but when you convert from Overwatch it is 103. This FOV is the base for all conversions, so you will get a slightly different result for FOV based conversion.

This is why you should either stick to one game as source for all conversion, or (if it suits you) also use a FOV based matching method for hipfire (like MDV 0%), then converting back and forth like this will yield the same result except for some rounding errors.

22 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

When you convert from CSGO the FOV is 106.26, but when you convert from Overwatch it is 103. This FOV is the base for all conversions, so you will get a slightly different result for FOV based conversion.

This is why you should either stick to one game as source for all conversion, or (if it suits you) also use a FOV based matching method for hipfire (like MDV 0%), then converting back and forth like this will yield the same result except for some rounding errors.

Hi,

I'm really confused. :( I converted my CSGO sens to OW so meaning they have the same sens (hip/scope), so what scope sens should I use for valorant to have the same sens (scope) as CSGO and OW? Because when converted they show different scope sens.. Please help me so it won't ruin my muscle memory. Thanks

but in the thread here, you said that I add 133.333% mdv to copy the 1 sens multipier

Also in CSGO I use 90 FOV why is it that it shows 106.26? :( 

image.thumb.png.68ebd33a0dded9bab6bb901c707f0d3e.png

image.thumb.png.3785b054d3e696c7300e0cf4cf938c17.png

30 minutes ago, spacesuuu said:

Hi,

I'm really confused. :( I converted my CSGO sens to OW so meaning they have the same sens (hip/scope), so what scope sens should I use for valorant to have the same sens (scope) as CSGO and OW? Because when converted they show different scope sens.. Please help me so it won't ruin my muscle memory. Thanks

but in the thread here, you said that I add 133.333% mdv to copy the 1 sens multipier

Also in CSGO I use 90 FOV why is it that it shows 106.26? :( 

image.thumb.png.68ebd33a0dded9bab6bb901c707f0d3e.png

image.thumb.png.3785b054d3e696c7300e0cf4cf938c17.png

106.26 =16;9 90 

look up the focal length thread on the forum if you want to properly set this up

On 4/23/2020 at 1:03 AM, fortunate reee said:

106.26 =16;9 90 

look up the focal length thread on the forum if you want to properly set this up

Yup, my aspect ratio on csgo 16:9 widescreen. 16:9 too on Overwatch.

I converted my csgo sens to overwatch so meaning they should have the same sens (hip/scope), but when converting them to valorant they display different scope sens (OW has a higher scope sens than CSGO). What game should I use when converting Valorant? I want to have the same scope sens like my csgo and overwatch conversion.

Edited by spacesuuu
19 hours ago, spacesuuu said:

Yup, my aspect ratio on csgo 16:9 widescreen. 16:9 too on Overwatch.

I converted my csgo sens to overwatch so meaning they should have the same sens (hip/scope), but when converting them to valorant they display different scope sens (OW has a higher scope sens than CSGO). What game should I use when converting Valorant? I want to have the same scope sens like my csgo and overwatch conversion.

if you want to do it the ideal way youd set up a black bars resolution for overwatch and valorant then match the 360 distance ( https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/4704-conversion-method-guide-and-other-faqs/?tab=comments#comment-18180 the part about focal length blackbars)

then match them all at 133.33% vertical monitor distance for ads and scoep coming from csgo  ( you might have to hot swap values in valorant for the time until they introduce more scaling options since they use 100% hor )

you should mostly stick to the 1 game you feel confident in as your source

or windows depending on what you do

Edited by fortunate reee
8 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

if you want to do it the ideal way youd set up a black bars resolution for overwatch and valorant then match the 360 distance ( https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/4704-conversion-method-guide-and-other-faqs/?tab=comments#comment-18180 the part about focal length blackbars)

then match them all at 133.33% vertical monitor distance for ads and scoep coming from csgo  ( you might have to hot swap values in valorant for the time until they introduce more scaling options since they use 100% hor )

you should mostly stick to the 1 game you feel confident in as your source

or windows depending on what you do

Thank you so much bro! I'll just use csgo since that's the one I used with overwatch.

One quick question tho

image.png.98b6a9392847f7093169f6bea300ba8d.png

Should I leave the "FOV Type: Hdeg 4:3" default? My aspect ratio in csgo is 16:9 widespread, I've seen someone said that it should be at default since aspect ratio doesn't affect the FOV Type?

13 hours ago, spacesuuu said:

Thank you so much bro! I'll just use csgo since that's the one I used with overwatch.

One quick question tho

image.png.98b6a9392847f7093169f6bea300ba8d.png

Should I leave the "FOV Type: Hdeg 4:3" default? My aspect ratio in csgo is 16:9 widespread, I've seen someone said that it should be at default since aspect ratio doesn't affect the FOV Type?

the fov type setting isnt really anything you have to touch unless you want to manually match fov between games , these days using auto fov is generally the easier choice

image.png.87af71e32b49cbcbaf940f336abaf61c.png

before we had this option you would have had to manually swap your fov type to a fov type you know the number for  ie csgo 73.74 vdeg = 90

then youd have changed the games fov type in the calculator to vdeg and typed in 73.74 then changed it back to what it was originally ment to show and youd have had the number you needed

On 4/21/2020 at 7:27 PM, DPI Wizard said:

But is it not always the best options to convert hipfre with MDV 0%? If u have different FoV u should use 0% not 360 if u want exact same sens. Most important on a hipfire only game.

1 hour ago, Quackerjack said:

But is it not always the best options to convert hipfre with MDV 0%? If u have different FoV u should use 0% not 360 if u want exact same sens. Most important on a hipfire only game.

if you match the hipfire fov across all games you play it doesn't matter if you use 360 or 0% since it will likely result in a similar / almost identical experience

i prefer matching 360 distance + fov for hip and

0% for ads scope that seem to work the most consistent for me but obviously not every human organism works the same 

Edited by fortunate reee

yes i saw that. But that isnt a option for me. I just want my native res ;)

i give it a try. So with the custom resolution i calculate 360 distance then?

Edit 1: Wow this feels actually very very nice!

Edit 2: Switched back to native res and 0% MDV, its better for me

Edited by Quackerjack
On 4/26/2020 at 6:17 PM, fortunate reee said:

the fov type setting isnt really anything you have to touch unless you want to manually match fov between games , these days using auto fov is generally the easier choice

image.png.87af71e32b49cbcbaf940f336abaf61c.png

before we had this option you would have had to manually swap your fov type to a fov type you know the number for  ie csgo 73.74 vdeg = 90

then youd have changed the games fov type in the calculator to vdeg and typed in 73.74 then changed it back to what it was originally ment to show and youd have had the number you needed

Thank you so much ree! I'll just leave it as is! How about my MDV? It's okay if I leave it at 133.333% ads and scope? DPI Wiz told me to put 133.333% MDV to get the multiplier 1

image.png.f9cd9851f2c785e8d36ee625ab655ae9.png

image.png.ef521db274bc4e1ddc91d819e0d6134e.png

3 minutes ago, spacesuuu said:

Thank you so much ree! I'll just leave it as is! How about my MDV? It's okay if I leave it at 133.333% ads and scope? DPI Wiz told me to put 133.333% MDV to get the multiplier 1

image.png.f9cd9851f2c785e8d36ee625ab655ae9.png

image.png.ef521db274bc4e1ddc91d819e0d6134e.png

if your main game is csgo and you have years of aim experience at 1.0 there is little reason to swap especially since most games these days offer 133 as a scaling option (battlefield / cod/ apex with per scope sliders ) so there isn't a straight up disadvantage

Edited by fortunate reee
4 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

if your main game is csgo and you have years of aim experience at 1.0 there is little reason to swap especially since most games these days offer 133 as a scaling option (battlefield / cod/ apex with per scope sliders ) so there isn't a straight up disadvantage

Alright! So leave it as is? Since I use 1.53 sens and 1 multiplier in csgo. :) Yeah, since most of the guys here are telling me to just stick with one game to convert, I'll just use my csgo. :D