Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Anyone else got problems with Logitech Lua scripting?

Hello, recently I've had problems with the MoveMouseRelative() function in my Logitech scripts. 

For instance, when I type in 120, the character rotates slightly to the right. But, when I type in 130, the character rotates slightly to the left like if the value was negative.

The strange thing is that it doesn't make sense at all, as typing  125 doesn't make the character move 60 - 130 degrees. Completely ridiculous.

The problem is the same for values like 10000 and 11000.

Does anyone else experience this problem? The software is updated.

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, Fluffy Kalasjnikov said:

Good, because I've contacted the support, and they really think it's my hardware. It worked perfectly fine before except that it didn't like decimals, so this is a complete downgrade.

Typical 1st line support I guess, they have no idea what they're talking about and just try to get the issue away from their responsibility.

127 has been the limit for as long as I have used scripts (over 8 years now) on a plethora of completely different hardware platforms. In fact suggesting that it's hardware related when it's something 100% software related is frankly an insult.