PANICORE

Just added!
Read more...

Dread Delusion

Just added!
Read more...

Soulmask

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Blood, Fuel, Ammo & Speed

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

How to match OLD Call of Duty AR ADS with CS GO sensitivity?

It just matches the hip fire of both games, the ADS of Black Ops 2 or is way slower than your hipfire sensitivity when you are at 90 FOV, the newer games like Black Ops 3 all the sights feels the same as the hip fire but Black Ops 2, feels like you are at 40% of the hip fire sensitivity (i tried to measure the 360 of both ADS and hip fire)

• Wizard
Just now, Romero171 said:

It just matches the hip fire of both games, the ADS of Black Ops 2 or is way slower than your hipfire sensitivity when you are at 90 FOV, the newer games like Black Ops 3 all the sights feels the same as the hip fire but Black Ops 2, feels like you are at 40% of the hip fire sensitivity (i tried to measure the 360 of both ADS and hip fire)

No, ADS and scopes are matched to the hipfire sensitivity using MDV 0%, like Black Ops 2 does by default.

image.png

• Wizard
3 hours ago, Romero171 said:

Wr Wizards but what about the recent COD's? They do the same thing? The ADS Sensitivity feels higher than the olders

I haven't checked all of them, but MDV 0% is kind of a staple of their ADS sensitivity so much so that they added it as a Legacy option in MW 2019.