Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Help with calculator

How do I accurately get the calculator to have the values I want it to, My Sens in rainbow is 13 vertical , 13 horizontal , 65 ADS. 1920x1080, 27 inch monitor, 800 DPI. I can't for the life of my figure out how to use the calculator to change my Siege sens to other games, as there is no "ADS value" and all the multipliers are confusing.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, RetroHaru said:

I would need help with that yes

what dpi wizard meant to tell you was that siege has different multiplier for different scopes which makes it impossible to have the same feel for all scopes on one ads value

( so deciding which scope yo would want to start converting with , i like the 1x scopes (since those include iron sights/ pistols and all the 1x scopes )

^ this is why the siege calculator gives you different ads numbers depending on the scopes you want to use \

image.png.cd511e7980a8fc09885ed5ec71464338.png

sticking to one scope would make conversion possible /easier

all of this is pretty well explained over here

https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

^worth giving it an upvote while you are at it