V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Csgo 4:3 stretched to different fps game(valorant, r6, apex legends)

Hello,

This is my first post and I want to know what should be ideal setting for converting my csgo sens to valorant. On both the games I play on 4:3 1024x768, it is stretched on csgo. I want to know what horizontal scales or options to use. My csgo sens is 400 dpi 1.889 and zoom multiplier is 1.0. I also play apex legends and r6 4:3 stretched, would be great if you can provide with an apt conversion method for the mentioned games. Thank you in advance.

Edited by JinEnigma
8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Do like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=bb40f8dc88d1d0af2c5ffe1d9dd6bf47

For games you play 4:3 stretched, just select this in the aspect ratio box. You do not need to change resolution.

Thank you so much for the prompt response. Just to be clear for Valorant the aspect ratio would be native even if I play on 4:3, as there is no stretched support for that game. Also valorant's hdeg setting is set to 16:9 is it the way to go even if I play on 4:3 1024x768?

2 minutes ago, JinEnigma said:

Thank you so much for the prompt response. Just to be clear for Valorant the aspect ratio would be native even if I play on 4:3, as there is no stretched support for that game. Also valorant's hdeg setting is set to 16:9 is it the way to go even if I play on 4:3 1024x768?

Actually just looked into the setting further and I understood your point. Really appreciate the help. Many thanks.