Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Mouse Sensitivity Too High AND Too Low

Hey Guys,

I recently switched from console to PC and while I'm searching for the right sensitivity in games like csgo I faced the following problem:

In Kovaak in scenarios like 1 wall 6 targets I have a low sensitivity (43,5cm/360°) that works best for me. In scenarios like Rex strafes cata though I have a higher sensitivity (24,5cm/360°) that works best. Also when I test in csgo with the psa method: 24,5cm is best. What can I do here? The differences are very high and I don't want to change the sensitivity continually in games I play. At the moment I use a compromise between the two: 33cm.

Thanks for your help in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you consider... mouse acceleration? 🤯

All joking aside, with proper setup mouse accel can actually be quite nice and I've been using it myself for a couple of months now. Otherwise, as a former low sens player I'd suggest going as low as you're comfortable with, whether that's 43.5 cm/360° or somewhere between that and 24.5, make sure you have plenty of room on your desk, and get used to primarily aiming with your whole arm rather than your wrist. My cm/360° used to be somewhere between 45-49 so it's certainly doable!

12 minutes ago, OtherNetBoy said:

Thanks for the answer.

Fact is, with 24.5cm it is a lot easier to strafe steady around the target, but aiming on targets gets much more bad - better with 43.5cm vice versa. So I think I have to stick with somewhere in the middle; 33cm seems to be the only way...

that psa thing can be easily swayed in one direction or the other if you test it after already having played on a day / the day before

my personal rule of thumb is to go as low as i can  you have to balance movement and precision depending on the games you play

if you play csgo or valorant going as low as 70or even 90cm(<--this would be able to work with povohats interception driver) or even lower might not be very harmful

if you play overwatch or fortnite  or other games in that category 20-40 cm would be more reasonable

in the end of the day you can use whatever you feel comfortable with just try to use something similar with a similar fov in most games you play that should help

^start with the game that has the least user friendly sens options that you still play  mine would be destiny 2

Edited by fortunate reee