Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Valourant HFOV,VFOV mistake in the calculator

Go to solution Solved by fortunate reee,

Hello everyone 

I tried to use the calculator to convert my sens from 1920x1080 to 1024x768 using MDH 0% and it give me a sens that is awkward with tracking which is not supposed to be happen using this method. But if I use the same sens with 1920x1080 on 1024x768 I don't feel any difference it's like if the HFOV and VFOV didn't change but in the calculator It shows difference but for the feeling I believe it's the same HFOV and VFOV for both 16:9 and 4:3 could someone confirm this?

here is the convert 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=01bb3995f641ce15f6fc246719497cfa

• Solution
8 hours ago, Mohbaw said:

Hello everyone 

I tried to use the calculator to convert my sens from 1920x1080 to 1024x768 using MDH 0% and it give me a sens that is awkward with tracking which is not supposed to be happen using this method. But if I use the same sens with 1920x1080 on 1024x768 I don't feel any difference it's like if the HFOV and VFOV didn't change but in the calculator It shows difference but for the feeling I believe it's the same HFOV and VFOV for both 16:9 and 4:3 could someone confirm this?

here is the convert 

there is no proper way of matching stretched and non stretched res 

and there is no good reason to rely on stretched res when you want to improve your aim 

smoothbrain.png.ecb7395a86f9a23ec84c1dabcf81936e.png

if you stretch the green field to fit your 16;9 screen 

that fucks with your perceived sens (which should be pretty obvious) 

if you don't stretch it there is no difference besides of your game having black bars 

Edited by fortunate reee
6 hours ago, Mohbaw said:

Hello everyone 

here is the convert 

the VFOV is a fixed settings u cant change that. But indeed the HFOV will change if u change resolution to stretched.

But as we know stretching resolution dont change the sensitivity. So just calculate with MDV 0%.