Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Want to convert from old rainbow six siege sensitivity system to the new release one

I ran the following settings:

MouseYawSensitivity=4

XFactorAiming=1                                            (outdated way to 1:1 ads and hipfire 360° mouse distance)

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.019199

Aim Down Sights 76 (1x - ADS Ironsight)

1920x1080 native res and 90fov in config

I put those values into conversion INPUT section

screenshot of the INPUT

it shows the 360° distance of 1x ADS is 2.2787 cm, which is incredibly way less than what I used to play with.

The conversion is from the old 1x- ADS (Iron Sight/Red Dot/Holo/Reflex) to the new ALL.

Please help me find out what is wrong

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, VivaLaZTZ said:

I ran the following settings:

MouseYawSensitivity=4

XFactorAiming=1                                            (outdated way to 1:1 ads and hipfire 360° mouse distance)

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.019199

Aim Down Sights 76 (1x - ADS Ironsight)

1920x1080 native res and 90fov in config

I put those values into conversion INPUT section

screenshot of the INPUT

it shows the 360° distance of 1x ADS is 2.2787 cm, which is incredibly way less than what I used to play with.

The conversion is from the old 1x- ADS (Iron Sight/Red Dot/Holo/Reflex) to the new ALL.

Please help me find out what is wrong

the old way to get 1;1 distance was xfactor 1.0 paired with 100 ads

(1x capped out at 83.3333 ads which would have been the same 360.while acog glaz etc would have only matched at 100 since that ignored the numbers and set the same 360 for all )

if you set it to 1.0 xfactor with 76 ads that basically just gave you a random number that you ended up learning  .

same thing goes for every other scope with the old system , there was no pattern or scaling to the scopes it was all artificial jumps

which is the reason why the new system works so well  

for future reference you can share your calculators  results image.png.a9eda0b7234ca1e5dfe48aaeea69ce10.png

better off getting used to all 50's on the new system if you want to be consistent that is what has been considered the

"best method" for some time since its 0% monitor distance (you might remember that from having read the instructions)

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 1 month later...

im confused what i actually need to change because there is 3 things here but it says nothing about changing mouse sensitivity setting only mouse yaw and pitch and a few others, are you supposed to change mouse sensitivity as well?

MouseSensitivity=

MouseYawSensitivity=
MousePitchSensitivity=