Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

@DPI Wizard - how is "change turning speed" actually calculated? (for hipfire)

lets say I have my sens at 0.152400 with 0% change, but the change in turning speed is 21%, the resulting value is 0.192911? which is not 21% increase.

btw I highly recommend just for testing purposes you use "SPT-AKI" which is the singleplayer mod for this game, you can just give all the sights that you need from a trader mod which sells ALL items in the game for free: https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/487-bluehead-s-aio-trader/

If you don't actually have the EFT game, let me know, I can give you the game for free

thanks in advance

edit:

I also have question regarding the "1x42/Reflex/Holo" - the 1st one refers to the "vomz pilad 1x42" sight, but how about "reflex/holo"? what does those two category encompass?

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER
sights
5 minutes ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

@DPI Wizard - how is "change turning speed" actually calculated? (for hipfire)

lets say I have my sens at 0.152400 with 0% change, but the change in turning speed is 21%, the resulting value is 0.192911? which is not 21% increase.

Because its not 21% from your base value. You need decrease new value for 21% to reach your target sensitivity. I mean 0.192911 * 0.79 = 0.1524.

• Wizard
56 minutes ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

@ufo1og answered this correctly below :)

58 minutes ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

btw I highly recommend just for testing purposes you use "SPT-AKI" which is the singleplayer mod for this game, you can just give all the sights that you need from a trader mod which sells ALL items in the game for free: https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/487-bluehead-s-aio-trader/

This seems amazing and will make by job a lot easier!! I'll try it out ASAP :D

• 4 months later...
  • Wizard
7 hours ago, a_nok said:

Is turning speed not affected by anything other than helmet and armor? I can't quite believe the sensitivity is correct.

Not quite sure if there's anything else that affects it, but any item should say so. If you are unsure, just try to unequip your helmet and armor and see if the 360 distance is correct according to the calculation with 0% reduced speed.

• 1 month later...

I think the calculator is wrong about various aim/scope values while "all" Aim is selected.
For reference, I'm using vertical monitor distance at 0% on every conversion setting. My EFT field of view is 70.

So, if you select a specific scope within the Aim dropdown, the bottom of the output will tell you that scope's FOV.
The 1x/Reflex/Holo gives me 55 vertical FOV. No attachment ADS reads 55, so does the Walther reflex.
Yet, their sens values are different in the output list when you choose "all" from the Aim dropdown:
image.png.a25a5c2fc4ce9bce2933fdcc8c2aa2eb.png

I may be missing something here, but I went ahead and used the hipfire conversion set to 55 FOV and it gave me a value closer to what I'd expect (0.136859). Gonna try that out for my aiming sens.

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier in this thread 🙃

EFT 0.12.12.20243 (released 12 Nov 2022) has some updates

EFT SP 330rename the file extension to (dot)  [ t 0 r r e n t ]

trader for all items (guns, optics, armor) 1 ruble currency: https://hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/558-bluehead-s-aio-trader/

lmk if this is not allowed, but it should be within the TOS since the game isn't connecting to online server, and therefore not "cheating" in a way

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER
  • Wizard
On 11/20/2022 at 3:17 AM, mobsheep said:

The 1x/Reflex/Holo gives me 55 vertical FOV. No attachment ADS reads 55, so does the Walther reflex.
Yet, their sens values are different in the output list when you choose "all" from the Aim dropdown:

That's just the way the game works, there is no consistency between FOV and sensitivity. Which is why it's so tedious to analyze, but I got the mod working now so I'm gonna try to go through everything :)

On 11/26/2022 at 5:28 PM, Cptkekflip said:

From what I hear there is going to be a wipe sometime in December. I doubt they will add any quality of life changes to FOV and sensitivity, but it would be nice.

On 11/27/2022 at 2:39 AM, mobsheep said:

They’re eventually supposed to be doing a complete optic rework, but who knows when 😞

hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/742-tarkov-uniform-aim/

something to try on the SP version of game, says it's updated to 330 version

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I'm just a Valorant kid who doesn't understand any of this stuff. I'm just trying to match Tarkov sens to my Valorant sens as best I can. But with the new wipe i saw mobsheep say that they tweaked the modifier for turn speed or something. Should I wait to match the sens then? or is the calculator still good to use? Even if it is I'm not sure what I am doing with it. thanks for your time I hope my ignorance isn't annoying