Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, Cptkekflip said:

@DPI Wizard did the calculator get updated? I know this game is a pain so I wont ask again lol

2 hours ago, Jeffy14 said:

Hello,

Tarkov is missing quite a few scopes. Would be nice to add them please.
Like the Burris FullField TAC30 or the Vortex Razor HD Gen 

I am happy to help you DPI Wizard to provide you with the scopes. Let me know
Thanks again

I was initially waiting for the SPT-AKI to be updated to the latest version, but it seems to take a while so I'll go through what I can on the previous version. Not sure if anything is even update in terms of sensitivity.

On 01/02/2023 at 13:51, DPI Wizard said:

I was initially waiting for the SPT-AKI to be updated to the latest version, but it seems to take a while so I'll go through what I can on the previous version. Not sure if anything is even update in terms of sensitivity.

Do you need help for getting the scopes?

• Wizard
29 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

Do you need help for getting the scopes?

Thanks for the offer, but I got everything working in the single player mod now, and have finally found a workflow that is consistent when analyzing the aims. I did all scopes yesterday, and will try to do the rest today/tomorrow and update the calculator.

• Wizard

Finally done, this took forever!

I've added all scopes in the game (I think), very few actually group together so there's no less than 41 different aims to choose from.

I couldn't find any weapon that have a different sensitivity and FOV than the "ADS - No attachment" entry, but I only tried a few weapons in each class. Let me know exactly which weapon doesn't line up with the calculations if you find one.

Also, now that pretty much every scope is analyzed, we can graph the relation between actual scope power (not the stated in-game power) and 360 distance. For most games this graph is either a line or a nice curve. For Tarkov on the other hand, we got this beauty:

tarkovscopes.png

@DPI Wizard

I just wanted to say a big thanks for all the work you put into finding the sensitivity settings in this game. You're seriously the real MVP! Your attention to detail and determination to get it right has made a huge difference for so many players, including me.

Thanks for being so patient and sticking with it, even when it was a long and tough journey. Your efforts are not going unnoticed and you're making a big impact on the gaming community.

Thanks for all you do, You're a legend and you deserve to know how appreciated you are.

Cheers!

16 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've added all scopes in the game (I think), very few actually group together so there's no less than 41 different aims to choose from.

I couldn't find any weapon that have a different sensitivity and FOV than the "ADS - No attachment" entry, but I only tried a few weapons in each class. Let me know exactly which weapon doesn't line up with the calculations if you find one.

Also, now that pretty much every scope is analyzed, we can graph the relation between actual scope power (not the stated in-game power) and 360 distance. For most games this graph is either a line or a nice curve. For Tarkov on the other hand, we got this beauty:

tarkovscopes.png

FANTASTIC WORK!! Thank you very much.
ahhaha Takrov is so inconsistent! Love the graph

On 05/02/2023 at 00:04, DPI Wizard said:

tarkovscopes.png

Hi DPI Wizard,

Hope all is well.
Sorry but I was playing around with the sensitivities in Tarkov. Seems the "Mouse Sensitivity" (the main sensitivity for hip fire) is off.
First, it no longer adjust when I change Sensitivity 1 to take account of the change in 
Total "Change Turning Speed". 
Next, the value it gives me seem very low. Too low compared to what I used to have.
Is it me or something is wrong please?
Thanks a lot 

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Jeffy14 said:

"Mouse Sensitivity" (the main sensitivity for hip fire) is off.
First, it no longer adjust when I change Sensitivity 1 to take account of the change in 
Total "Change Turning Speed". 
Next, the value it gives me seem very low. Too low compared to what I used to have.
Is it me or something is wrong please?

Can you link your conversion so I can take a look?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Wizard
On 1/13/2024 at 1:28 AM, YL_ said:

Hi it seems you're missing the Schmidt & Bender PM II 3-12x50 34mm for the 3x zoom, also they have updated the sens for the Schmidt & Bender PM II 1-8. Do you mind adding it?

On 1/28/2024 at 9:15 PM, Fish Gaming said:

DPI Wizard,

Do you mind to add the new scopes from 0.14 once SPT's version comes out for you to use. I know there is a mod for 3.7.6 if you are wanting to sue that for the wilcox Boss and new Teng Scope.

I will be adding missing stuff as soon as the SPT is updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard

35 new scopes are added, I think that is all of them. Let me know if anything is missing.

The turn speed is currently bugged, so hipfire calculations might be off.

Here's a few things I tested:

• Backback with 2% reduction - 2% measured.
  • Helmet with 2% reduction - 0% measured.
  • Same 2% helmet with facemask 4% totalling 6% reduction - 6% measured.
  • Body armor with 5% reduction - 0% measured.
  • Same body armor with 5% and 1 plate with 1.5% totalling 6.5% - 1.2% measured.
  • Same body armor with 5% and 2 plates with 1.5% each totalling 8% - 2.4% measured.

It seems quite random what works and what doesn't, so it's not possible to account for this in any way without testing each specific setup.