Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

quick question

I use 360 distance for hipfire, I saw in some posts people are saying that having a different fov will  affect the turn speed/ sens. Is it worth to use 360 for hipfire if i cant match the fov because in the calculator it seems to match  up quite nice??

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Nick said:

I use 360 distance for hipfire, I saw in some posts people are saying that having a different fov will  affect the turn speed/ sens. Is it worth to use 360 for hipfire if i cant match the fov because in the calculator it seems to match  up quite nice??

You have 360 degrees, along which the rotation takes place, in the game you display for example 120, in order to unfold 360 you will need your 3 monitors. at 90 it is 4. Multiply 1920 (1920 x 1080 resolution) by 3 to get the total number of pixels. This is the perception of speed that changes through FoV, but centimeters do not change in any way. According to this principle of calculation, you can understand how the speed of perception of your eye on movements in the game changes, you want to turn 90/180 degree, if you trained these movements and you have the same centimeter in 360, then you will feel a sharp turn with a lower FoV (for example 90). With a larger FoV (for example 120), the movements will be inert, not as sharp. With a larger field of view, it is easier to aim with your shoulder, forearm. With less - the wrist. Since the monitor is still 2D, although the game has a 3D display, you aim with your eyes in 2D. Therefore, people choose other methods with different fields of view in order not to lose the speed of perception. Explained as oak as possible, but you must understand.

more detailed information in russian, there are subtitles for translation

Edited by Vaccaria
On 1/9/2021 at 1:37 AM, Vaccaria said:

You have 360 degrees, along which the rotation takes place, in the game you display for example 120, in order to unfold 360 you will need your 3 monitors. at 90 it is 4. Multiply 1920 (1920 x 1080 resolution) by 3 to get the total number of pixels. This is the perception of speed that changes through FoV, but centimeters do not change in any way. According to this principle of calculation, you can understand how the speed of perception of your eye on movements in the game changes, you want to turn 90/180 degree, if you trained these movements and you have the same centimeter in 360, then you will feel a sharp turn with a lower FoV (for example 90). With a larger FoV (for example 120), the movements will be inert, not as sharp. With a larger field of view, it is easier to aim with your shoulder, forearm. With less - the wrist. Since the monitor is still 2D, although the game has a 3D display, you aim with your eyes in 2D. Therefore, people choose other methods with different fields of view in order not to lose the speed of perception. Explained as oak as possible, but you must understand.

more detailed information in russian, there are subtitles for translation

before  i watch the measurement is the same but it just feels a bit faster  because of a smaller fov i guess :)