Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

• Wizard
Just now, devilish said:

Oh ok so hows the best way to set it up? if you don't mind explaining

First of all if you did the fix in earlier versions adding Turn and LookUp values to the config file, delete these entries.

After they are deleted or if you didn't do the fix in the first place, calculate your sensitivity and set both X and Y to this value. Using the editor to set it in the config file is recommended, but it works either way.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

First of all if you did the fix in earlier versions adding Turn and LookUp values to the config file, delete these entries.

After they are deleted or if you didn't do the fix in the first place, calculate your sensitivity and set both X and Y to this value. Using the editor to set it in the config file is recommended, but it works either way.

I'm on the editor don't see the X and Y also i never did the first method of turn and look up

12 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, the values don't appear until you have changed them in-game, so change them and click apply, exit the game then check the file.

Ok so in fortnite i have a 0.10 fortnite sens and i convert it to 0.025000 for savefile put on both X and Y and i get to different sens.

fortnite x and y.png

Edited by devilish
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, devilish said:

Ok so in fortnite i have a 0.10 fortnite sens and when i did the X and Y sens they changed to .20 , and .11 is this correct? just making sure

After you change them in-game and the values appear in the config file, change the config values to the one you want. Make sure to select Savefile as Location for your calculation as the values in the config file are different than the values in-game.

11 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

After you change them in-game and the values appear in the config file, change the config values to the one you want. Make sure to select Savefile as Location for your calculation as the values in the config file are different than the values in-game.

hmm sens feels a bit faster than before? i also posted a picture on the other post to check it

Edited by devilish
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, devilish said:

hmm sens feels a bit faster than before? i also posted a picture on the other post to check it

Set both values to 0.025 and you should be good. But note that the in-game slider is inaccurate, so if you previously set it to 0.1 it might have been anywhere from 0.025 to 0.0275. That's why setting it in the config file might feel a little bit different.

11 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set both values to 0.025 and you should be good. But note that the in-game slider is inaccurate, so if you previously set it to 0.1 it might have been anywhere from 0.025 to 0.0275. That's why setting it in the config file might feel a little bit different.

Oh ok so i never did set it to 0.1 but i understand what you're saying no way to take that off? if anything its ok ill just get used to this sens

I just wanted to say thank you to the people that run this web site, and those that made the configuration editor for this game. It finally feels perfectly in line with my CSGO sensitivity.

I noticed the the configuration editor also can edit my PS4 file. I tried mouse and keyboard on PS4 a while back and it just felt awful, so I immediately stopped to avoid messing up muscle memory. 

Now that we have this configuration editor I attempted putting in the exact same settings that I use for PC and something still feels very wrong. As if i am at 400 dpi when the mouse is at 800. I am guessing the polling rate of my mouse is not the same when connected to the console. Any thoughts from the experts? 

4 minutes ago, AshenOne said:

I just wanted to say thank you to the people that run this web site, and those that made the configuration editor for this game. It finally feels perfectly in line with my CSGO sensitivity. 

I noticed the the configuration editor also can edit my PS4 file. I tried mouse and keyboard on PS4 a while back and it just felt awful, so I immediately stopped to avoid messing up muscle memory. 

Now that we have this configuration editor I attempted putting in the exact same settings that I use for PC and something still feels very wrong. As if i am at 400 dpi when the mouse is at 800. I am guessing the polling rate of my mouse is not the same when connected to the console. Any thoughts from the experts? 

Did you use 360 or viewspeed in your conversion?

12 hours ago, yarr said:

Did you use 360 or viewspeed in your conversion?

360 distance. I have a Logitech mouse with on board memory coming from amazon today. This should give me more control of the mouse settings when it is attached to the console. I will post if I am able to get better results. 

On 6/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, bebeto said:

Do what poppe said, you don't delete X and Y, from now on you just edit them, mouseSens should be set to -1, if you don't like to have a 1:1 ratio🤔 just set up your X sens and use 0.7 of your X sens for Y.

Note that the ingame sens sliders for X and Y are still inaccurate (decimals are not perfectly matching), if you want a perfect sens matched, you still need to use the configsetting editor.

btw neg accel, polling rate has still not been fixed in STW after 4.4

This doesnt make sense to me. When i divide my X sens (0.0115) by 0.7 to find my Y sens I get an impossible number

3 hours ago, bebeto said:

Of course this doesn't make sense, you need to multiply not divide

Thanks xD im stupid. Anyways i have another question. Why would you want a 1:1 on your sensitivity. When your playing games you would'nt be looking up or down that much but you'd mostly be looking left and right. secondly, is it still neccessary to put these commands into your fornite cfg:

bEnableMouseSmoothing=False
bDisableMouseAcceleration=True

[/Script/Engine.LocalPlayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

Edited by StoCS

For consistency, muscle memory across all games. You're not moving your mouse strictly on straight horizontal line but hey to each his own.

No afaik these commands are obsolete and are server side now, it's useless to change them.

1 hour ago, bebeto said:

For consistency, muscle memory across all games. You're not moving your mouse strictly on straight horizontal line but hey to each his own.

No afaik these commands are obsolete and are server side now, it's useless to change them.

I understand the Muscle memory part cuz most games didnt do it like epic but it seems way harder to aim with a 1:1 in fortnite than any other game. Like a play a game called aim hero, it is suppose to be practice or a warmup for other games, it has a 1:1 sens and i can easilly aim in that, but when it comes to fortnite it is much harder

So I read some posts related to Aim Hero and they said that they had an FOV of 50 and 70.53. How do i find my FOV in fortnite.

They also said that when setting up Aim Hero with FOrtnite, there is an offset and needing to use third person instead of first.

24 minutes ago, StoCS said:

So I read some posts related to Aim Hero and they said that they had an FOV of 50 and 70.53. How do i find my FOV in fortnite.

They also said that when setting up Aim Hero with FOrtnite, there is an offset and needing to use third person instead of first.

Fortnite will always change the FOV so that it maintains 80 degrees measured horizontally, so it doesn't matter what aspect ratio you have, it will always be clamped to 80 degrees horizontal. Since different games use different measurements, you just need to change their FOV until they have an "Actual HFOV" value of 80.

Aim Hero uses the vertical measurement, so the resulting horizontal FOV is going to depend on the aspect ratio of your monitor. For 16:9, 50 vertical degrees will result in 79.32 degrees horizontal, which is pretty close to 80. 51 will be the tiniest bit closer, and 50.53 will be as close as you can get.

70.53 is to match Overwatch's clamped 103 horizontal FOV on a 16:9 display, not Fortnite.

On 6/15/2018 at 5:50 PM, StoCS said:

I understand the Muscle memory part cuz most games didnt do it like epic but it seems way harder to aim with a 1:1 in fortnite than any other game. Like a play a game called aim hero, it is suppose to be practice or a warmup for other games, it has a 1:1 sens and i can easilly aim in that, but when it comes to fortnite it is much harder

Idk about that. Well for me at least it seems having the X/Y to be the same, I am doing better than ever. It feels more uniform and consistent to me. It is easier to flick up/down(and from bottom left to upper right moves and vice versa) when building and aiming. But that is just how it feels to me. 

Also I would not bother messing around with the sens in the config files. Just change your sens ingame USING the arrow keys on your KB. And get your sens that way as close as you can get to what you use in like csgo ,Battlefield, PUBG or Overwatch. 

Edited by Eloq82

maybe its cuz my sens is too high for a 1:1 ratio because i usually dont overshoot when im looking left and right but when its up and down im always missing

btw does anyone know if the pros like ninja use the 1:1 ratio for their sens 

It's probably easier to stick with 1:1 ratio anyway because most games use 1:1. I don't really see any advantage in changing it? Does increasing the vertical make it easier to move in a straight horizontal line? Does decreasing the vertical make it easier to make adjustments since vertical mouse movement is awkward? I don't know. But what I do know is if you deviate from the norm, converting your sensitivity is going to be a nightmare.

On 6/17/2018 at 8:34 AM, StoCS said:

maybe its cuz my sens is too high for a 1:1 ratio because i usually dont overshoot when im looking left and right but when its up and down im always missing

btw does anyone know if the pros like ninja use the 1:1 ratio for their sens 

Nope sorry I  have no idea if players like Ninja have changed the y/x  to be the same.

Edited by Eloq82

Is there something wrong with the ADS setting for the BR?, I was going to calculate some numbers just to address the fact that in the PvE there is no ADS setting, but now that I see when I set ADS on the BR it doesn't change the fov as the PvE setting, and more so the Scoped Assault has the same fov as the ADS on PvE, am I missimg something?