Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

Hello, a long time ago i converted my overwatch sens to fortnite with the v2 calculator.

I recently changed my resolution and switched to 4:3 streched ( 1440x 1080)

I know it would change my overwatch sensitivity, but not that much.

I was previously at 1.97, and v2 converts fortnite to 1.58 in overwatch which is a huge change, while v1 changes it to 1.98, which seems more coherent.

Thanks

On 09/07/2018 at 20:37, DPI Wizard said:

Are you testing in Battle Royale or Save the World? I haven't had any issues in BR, but STW has been a bit unstable. Was mostly fixed last time I tested though.

In battle royale, I think my graphic settings don't seem to save either, they always revert back to everything at "medium/middle". Do you think this is an issue of settings not properly saving? Because Im beyond lost.

Hi, very nice site, thank you, but I have a small problem, in Call of Duty 4 I had a 1.3 sensitivity, 800 dpi, I did the calculations for Fortnite and it's good, it's right, but when I played CoD4 I only played on one server that offered me fov scaling so I played with fov scale on 1.4 which ofcourse made the game feel faster so now when I play with this sensitivity on Fortnite I can feel that's the same sensitivity from CoD if I don't use enable scaling there, but it's slower because I can't use the same option in Fortnite. What should I do? What even is fov scaling exactly? Note: there's cg_fov (normal fov) and cg_fovscale (some servers unlock this, some don't) 

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, howtobuildpls said:

Hi, very nice site, thank you, but I have a small problem, in Call of Duty 4 I had a 1.3 sensitivity, 800 dpi, I did the calculations for Fortnite and it's good, it's right, but when I played CoD4 I only played on one server that offered me fov scaling so I played with fov scale on 1.4 which ofcourse made the game feel faster so now when I play with this sensitivity on Fortnite I can feel that's the same sensitivity from CoD if I don't use enable scaling there, but it's slower because I can't use the same option in Fortnite. What should I do? What even is fov scaling exactly? Note: there's cg_fov (normal fov) and cg_fovscale (some servers unlock this, some don't) 

Fov scale 1.4 should be the same as entering 91 (65*1.4) into the FOV field for CoD4 in the calculator. You cannot adjust the FOV in Fortnite however.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Fov scale 1.4 should be the same as entering 91 (65*1.4) into the FOV field for CoD4 in the calculator. You cannot adjust the FOV in Fortnite however.

Dude you reply super speed, you know what's funny, I was browsing around and thought I should check if you replied, I thought hey who knows maybe he did already, but before that it hit my mind that maybe I should do 80 x fov scale so in this case 80 x 1.4 and just use that as fov and you confirmed it, thank you so much!

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, howtobuildpls said:

Dude you reply super speed, you know what's funny, I was browsing around and thought I should check if you replied, I thought hey who knows maybe he did already, but before that it hit my mind that maybe I should do 80 x fov scale so in this case 80 x 1.4 and just use that as fov and you confirmed it, thank you so much!

Remember that 80 (actually 80.69) FOV in CoD4 is for 16:9 resolution (FOV Type "Hdeg Res" in the calculator with 16:9 resolution). The configured FOV is 65 based on 4:3 resolution, (Hdeg 4:3), and the extra width for 16:9 is added on resulting in 80.69 shown in the calculator as "Actual FOV". Just for your info :)

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Remember that 80 (actually 80.69) FOV in CoD4 is for 16:9 resolution (FOV Type "Hdeg Res" in the calculator with 16:9 resolution). The configured FOV is 65 based on 4:3 resolution, (Hdeg 4:3), and the extra width for 16:9 is added on resulting in 80.69 shown in the calculator as "Actual FOV". Just for your info :)

Very valuable info, thank you! But can you clarify for me? That's too much for me to figure out lol

I play cod4 with 4:3 1920x1080, 1.4 fov scale, fov 80, but on fortnite my resolution is 1920x1080 16:9, so what should I do in the calculator? I don't want to have 4:3 in Fortnite btw, I want it to stay how it is

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, howtobuildpls said:

I play cod4 with 4:3 1920x1080, 1.4 fov scale, fov 80, but on fortnite my resolution is 1920x1080 16:9, so what should I do in the calculator? I don't want to have 4:3 in Fortnite btw, I want it to stay how it is

Is your configured FOV in CoD4 (i.e. cg_fov) 80? Of so you should indeed enter 112 (80*1.4) in the FOV field when FOV Type "Hdeg 4:3" is selected.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Is your configured FOV in CoD4 (i.e. cg_fov) 80? Of so you should indeed enter 112 (80*1.4) in the FOV field when FOV Type "Hdeg 4:3" is selected.

Yes it's 80, I'm careful about that, any game I play I max that fov lol, I can't stand it being so zoomed in knowing I don't see as much as I do if I have fov higher. Thank you, I will try now and let you know if I need more help, but I think I don't, I really appreciate this! :)

• Wizard
8 hours ago, Nick said:

1 last thing in game ads feels off// in other games ex pubg tf2 etc feel the same and good in fortnite something just feels off idk ??

Fortnite technically doesn't have ADS, it has targeting. They renamed it correctly to Targeting in the last patch. So since the FOV is the same it feels different.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, no acceleration at all.

Save the World has had issues with high report rates being experienced as negative acceleration (packet loss), put this was fixed last time I checked.

Thank you, just too many people keep saying "turn off mouse accelaration in config" while I know I heard it doesn't use it.

• Wizard
Just now, howtobuildpls said:

Thank you, just too many people keep saying "turn off mouse accelaration in config" while I know I heard it doesn't use it.

You used to be able to turn it on and off in the config file, but they made it permanently off a while ago.