Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Fortnite

2 hours ago, Bryjoe said:

Match it to you 360 sens you use in other games. It may feel a little fast though. As for that advice, I wouldn't go slower than 40 cm/360 in this game, it's just too hectic with too much vertical aiming to be comfortable at low sens. Tfue and a few others do manage it (he uses 41 cm/360). In-game slider can be adjusted with the arrow keys for precision. It doesn't work in the main menu (for some reason), join a match or creative and then adjust sens with arrow keys.

I cant because fortnite won't let me put my sensitivity at 11.88, it only lets me put it at 11.9

Edited by xMatiArg
15 hours ago, xMatiArg said:

I cant because fortnite won't let me put my sensitivity at 11.88, it only lets me put it at 11.9

Realistically, there isn't much in-game feel difference between the two. I would prefer exact too, but we are talking about two-tenths of a percent here. The more I play this game, the more I realize I will never be as good as these kiddies no matter how good my aim is.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @DPI Wizard, i'm trying to use the calculator the get 40cm/360 on Fortnite ADS/Scope sens. How can i do?

For example, i'm trying to use 30cm in general, and 40cm for ADS/Scope(which is the sens i use in games like COD and Overwatch), so i can build faster and be able to aim like i would in other games(even tho i know it won't be the same because of the FOV)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Wizard
12 hours ago, 3dsfinn said:

Does anyone know if the BR sensitivity is the same as save the world? When I put save the world it just gives me X and Y values

It should be the same yes, it just haven't been updated. In fact I think the separation between BR and Save the World can be removed as it seems to be the same now. It used to be different.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, Jay cub said:

@DPI Wizard Newest Fortnite update added "Building Sensitivity" along with "Edit Sensitivity" Sliders in the mouse and keyboard tab. Sliders change in intervals of 5% ingame. 200% doubles sens but i suck at math so idk the per tick sensitivity change. much love ❤️

Since these are just multipliers to the hipfire sensitivity when you are building or editing, and since there's no FOV change or anything when you do this the calculations will always come out to 100%.

So there's really no point of adding them I think? Other than to maybe avoid any confusion on what they should be.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 1/23/2024 at 6:36 PM, PressingForward said:

Not mentioned in the patch notes, but there are new FOV settings in Fortnite since a few hours ago. Not sure if they actually do something, though: image.thumb.png.69f9448c86ab65754bb73ca9d3172419.png

This setting does not change your normal FOV, it's a FOV limit for the increased FOV when sprinting etc.

• 1 month later...

So, i read that the Accelleration and Smoothing isnt a thingf anymore.

But on my PC it definately is.

I dont know if i am having some old ass cloud file wich keeps resetting it, but i dont know how to fix it.

Its unplayable for me.

I fully reinstalled the game. It launched with my old sens settings, i have not played in ages.

The mouse feels sluggish worst is when moving fast for flicking.

maybe someone can help me with it.

Anyone knows how to reset the settings fully? Or is there still something you have to adjust for it to stop?

Im just angry at this point, this freaking game, whats so hard about making some raw input for mouseplayers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2024 at 8:45 AM, DPI Wizard said:

What polling rate are you using? Do you notice any difference between 125Hz and 1000Hz?

Okay, i tried it out, and it SEEMS like its gone or less noticable, but, playing with 125HZ certainly feels horrible. Using a 360HZ Monitor at least.

It feels choppy. So Fortnite only runs with 125Hz without smoothing? Strange how popular it is, and how little i find complaints about the mouse feeling in this game.

• Wizard
5 hours ago, KugelmagnetEddie said:

Have not tested it with 125HZ, i was running 1000. So you have to play on 125? Didnt know that. Kinda odd for such a popular Game. Will test it next time.

I don't have any issues with Fortnite at 1000 Hz here, but some combination of settings/hardware might trigger it. It's a quite common issue for Unreal Engine games though and Fortnite had a lot of issues with it early on, but it was fixed later (many years ago).