Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

The drop-down list with games does not open

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2021 at 11:59 AM, DPI Wizard said:

You had some corrupt save entries, I've fixed it now so try again.

The same thing is happening for me. None of my saved entries are available and the game drop down doesn't work. (logged in or not)

On 4/5/2021 at 1:35 AM, DPI Wizard said:

What browser are you using, and do you have any extensions? Does it work in another browser or on your phone?

Google Chrome and it works perfectly fine on my phone

Extensions: da5e3759f7.png

• Wizard
33 minutes ago, ozxv said:

Google Chrome and it works perfectly fine on my phone

Extensions: da5e3759f7.png

uBlock Adblocker Plus seems like a very old extension now removed from the Chrome store (probably because it's a malicious clone of the real uBlock), so I'm not able to install it and test. Does it work if you disable this extension?

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

uBlock Adblocker Plus seems like a very old extension now removed from the Chrome store, so I'm not able to install it and test. Does it work if you disable this extension?

I've disabled it and it still won't let me search for games or load profiles in the calculator. Only thing I remember changing recently is uninstall Adobe Flash but I don't think that has anything to do with my problem right?

• Wizard
Just now, ozxv said:

I've disabled it and it still won't let me search for games or load profiles in the calculator. Only thing I remember changing recently is uninstall Adobe Flash but I don't think that has anything to do with my problem right?

No, that's not an issue. What do you see in the console? Press F12 and reload the calculator. Red lines are usually bad, but some might occur without any issue.

It should look about like this:

image.png

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, that's not an issue. What do you see in the console? Press F12 and reload the calculator. Red lines are usually bad, but some might occur without any issue.

It should look about like this:

image.png

cb2d94abbb.png

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Can you try again now?

OK it still didn't work but the problem seems to resolve itself when I disconnect from my VPN. Any reason why that is?

Edited by ozxv