Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Overwatch hipfire to Apex 1x ADS conversion

Hi there,

I'm trying to utilise my aim from cs go in Apex and I'm having trouble with what to put in the calculator settings. I'm thinking the best way would to be to use this for 2x ADS (as this is where a lot of aiming occurs). Hopefully to move the mouse the same distance based upon where it's located on my screen (this is best for tracking?)

Cs go:

• Res: 1440x1080  Stretched
  • 1600 dpi

Apex:

• Res: 1920x1080 
  • Sens: 1.08 
  • FOV:  1.467500 multiplier
  • 1600 dpi
  •  

Any help appreciated!

Edited by entropy93
9 hours ago, entropy93 said:

Hi there,

I'm trying to utilise my aim from cs go in Apex and I'm having trouble with what to put in the calculator settings. I'm thinking the best way would to be to use this for 2x ADS (as this is where a lot of aiming occurs). Hopefully to move the mouse the same distance based upon where it's located on my screen (this is best for tracking?)

Cs go:

• Res: 1440x1080  Stretched
  • 1600 dpi

Apex:

• Res: 1920x1080 
  • Sens: 1.08 
  • FOV:  1.467500 multiplier
  • 1600 dpi
  •  

Any help appreciated!

there is a way to stretch apex using autoexec  and you can match both the fov as well as the sens pretty closely using the config file so matching hipfire would likely be your go to (if you want to rely on crutches like stretched in the first place that is)

Edited by fortunate reee
2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

there is a way to stretch apex using autoexec  and you can match both the fov as well as the sens pretty closely using the config file so matching hipfire would likely be your go to (if you want to rely on crutches like stretched in the first place that is)

I'll skip that then and continue using my current sens (cs go sens would be way too low for hipfire in apex). 

8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

What is your zoom sensitivity in csgo? 

My zoom sens is 1.0 but I'll just forget about that and instead continue with my current hipfire (taken from overwatch).

Instead, how would I go about making it so that the distance I move my mouse is the same for the monitor distance with different ADS FOVs? Not sure how to input this into the calc.

• Wizard
22 hours ago, entropy93 said:

Instead, how would I go about making it so that the distance I move my mouse is the same for the monitor distance with different ADS FOVs? Not sure how to input this into the calc.

Select "Monitor Distance - Horizontal" in the conversion setup and enter the percentage which represents where on the monitor you would like the match. 0% is tracking speed, 50% is halfway between the crosshair and the edge of the monitor, 100% is to the edge of the monitor and so on.

Im tired right now, so forgive me if I miss understood what you asked. If you want to match the csgo hipfire, to you apex legends ads and hipfire, you need to use 1:1 settings. 

Changing Cl_settingclfov in the settings.ini folder to the csgo fov. They may have changed the name or removed it, not sure. Once you converted, csgo hipfire, to your apex hipfire, you need a 1.3 ads multiplier. Its the closes you can get to 1:1 and it is pretty close. There is something else you can do in your settings folder located in your document - under your player profile, but its risk to tamper with stuff in there because of the games anti-cheat.

• Wizard
57 minutes ago, IlllIIIlllIlIlIl said:

you need to use 1:1 settings. 

Unless the FOV is matched (so for instance the hipfire FOV of csgo matches the ADS FOV in Apex), there is no such thing as 1:1 sensitivity. If the FOV is different it is only possible to match one aspect of the sensitivity. Like the same 360 distance, the same tracking speed (MDV 0%) or the same movement to the horizontal edges of your monitor (MDH 100%). But matching one of these means all others will be different.

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Select "Monitor Distance - Horizontal" in the conversion setup and enter the percentage which represents where on the monitor you would like the match. 0% is tracking speed, 50% is halfway between the crosshair and the edge of the monitor, 100% is to the edge of the monitor and so on.

Thanks for your reply. Like this? 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=d9b263700dd356a24b7d64c5af24b4b4

or do I need to set all 4 top options to Monitor distance - horizontal?

Should all ADS outputs be the same like this?  mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.004935

2 hours ago, IlllIIIlllIlIlIl said:

Im tired right now, so forgive me if I miss understood what you asked. If you want to match the csgo hipfire, to you apex legends ads and hipfire, you need to use 1:1 settings. 

Changing Cl_settingclfov in the settings.ini folder to the csgo fov. They may have changed the name or removed it, not sure. Once you converted, csgo hipfire, to your apex hipfire, you need a 1.3 ads multiplier. Its the closes you can get to 1:1 and it is pretty close. There is something else you can do in your settings folder located in your document - under your player profile, but its risk to tamper with stuff in there because of the games anti-cheat.

Cheers for the info. I'd rather leave the FOV as is and just change the mouse settings because who knows if they'll remove that option in the future :D

Edited by entropy93
2 hours ago, IlllIIIlllIlIlIl said:

that 1.3 thing doesn't even give you the exact same 360 distance its just the closest possible ads value one can set in game to match their hipfire 360 to their 1x scopes / smg ads. this doesn't apply to AR, LMG, Sniper  ads, those are closer to  1.4

it will also mess with the re45 since that gun has the same 360 distance at 1.0 due to the fov not changing when right clicking and focal length at the same fov is 360 dist 

------

tldr : don't parrot stuff like that especially since its not necessarily the best choice 

3 minutes ago, entropy93 said:

Should all ADS outputs be the same like this?  mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.004935

if you match the hipfire fov and ant the same hipfire 360

image.thumb.png.cba171256e4132354ca49e01aec16452.png

this would be viable , in theory 0% on all 4 will give you the same result when you have the same fov and match if you don't so its the safer bet 

image.thumb.png.e6e29da62503cb5b7974cc44abebc6e9.png

0% = 1.0 ads in apex the .004935 is there due to a rounding error in the game (its the games default scaling so yes getting the same values is intentional)

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, entropy93 said:

Set both ADS and scope to the same selection and value. You have 0% in this example which will match the tracking speed.

If you for instance want the same mouse movement distance to move the crosshair to the edge of the monitor, enter 100% instead.

You can also do this in one calculation like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b67f290f8d883c2b61ab9d038809fd5f

And unless you do match the sensitivity using 0%, you can only choose one aim to match perfectly, all others will be slightly off.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Set both ADS and scope to the same selection and value. You have 0% in this example which will match the tracking speed.

If you for instance want the same mouse movement distance to move the crosshair to the edge of the monitor, enter 100% instead.

You can also do this in one calculation like this:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b67f290f8d883c2b61ab9d038809fd5f

And unless you do match the sensitivity using 0%, you can only choose one aim to match perfectly, all others will be slightly off.

Perfect, I'll give that one a go and also the try the 0% option

So I just leave it at the default of 1.0 for tracking? Is there any benefit to adding the .004935

Edited by entropy93