Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Rounding in Calculator

Hi, I was doing a calculation from ingame sense to desktop. But every time I change the ROUNDING option from 0.1 to 1 to 50, it gives me different, albeit similar, measurements. Can someone advise which is the most accurate measurement and the different between the 3 stated values? 

Also, to convert to desktop speed from ingame speed, should I use monitor horizontal or vertical distance? And if so what value to use? 0% or 100% for best accuracy?

please advise.

ps: summoning DPI Wizard

Edited by Gssaikone
Additional question
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gssaikone said:

Hi, I was doing a calculation from ingame sense to desktop. But every time I change the ROUNDING option from 0.1 to 1 to 50, it gives me different, albeit similar, measurements. Can someone advise which is the most accurate measurement and the different between the 3 stated values? 

Also, to convert to desktop speed from ingame speed, should I use monitor horizontal or vertical distance? And if so what value to use? 0% or 100% for best accuracy?

please advise.

ps: summoning DPI Wizard

the rounding is mostly related to your dpi steps different programs round dpi differently some allow single digit (1dpi steps )

other do 50 or even 100 dpi steps (none of this will make or break the settings) 

generally mdh 100% and 0% mdv or mdh can work well this is mostly preference and up to you