Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Best Way to Match Across Games w/ Different FOV?

I am currently doing my aim training in Kovaaks with my Escape from Tarkov settings. I want this to carry over to Apex; however, I use varying FoVs across these games. In Tarkov, I use 72 vertical, but in Apex I use 96 in-game multiplier (roughly 79 vertical). I was wondering, for muscle memory, would it be best to match my horizontal monitor distance or 360 distance for hipfire? 

Not sure if it's helpful, but the conversion using 360 with my settings is shown below.

Thanks!

Tarkov to Apex.PNG

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

I prefer 360 distance for hipfire since it makes navigating (turning around corners, looking behind you etc) the same. Aim precision is usually not that important for hipfire for most games.

did they fix tarkov with its random 360 distance changes depending on weight and other stuff ? or is it still that messed up? "realistic"

tbf playing with a sens randomizer is said to be a great way to train hand eye coordination so i always wanted to try that game never did tho

Edited by fortunate reee
2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I prefer 360 distance for hipfire since it makes navigating (turning around corners, looking behind you etc) the same. Aim precision is usually not that important for hipfire for most games.

Thank you! One more quick question, on a slightly related note:

Is it possible the monitor distance conversion is off for Tarkov at higher FOVs? I just logged 2 hours into Kovaaks at my normal sens, perfectly matching 360 distance of my hipfire and vertical FOV of Tarkov. Then, I switched back to Tarkov and when I went to use a PK-06 (reflex) at an aiming sens of .45 (calculated monitor distance h conversion at 0%) and it seemed a fair bit too sensitive. I was consistently over-aiming by about a centimeter in monitor distance. Tarkov's aiming system has always been super wonky, and it is even known to have some bugs at higher FOVs, so I was just wondering if you had any idea what may be wrong, or if you know of some known issue with the calculation. Thanks!