Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

BF3 and BF4 how sensitivity is working for counts

Hello, I'm want to know formulas what using BF3 and BF4 for sensitivity in counts (hipfire)

For example CS:GO using formula: 360  / (sensitivity * m_yaw) = counts

360 / (3*0.022) = 5455 counts (there 3.0 sens for example) 

But in BF3/4 we can set sensitivity like is 0.000000 in PROFSAVE_profile, in BF4 we can use negative sens under 0.000000 to -0.004900 and BF3/4 have not linear sens  for BF3 800 DPI / 0.04 sens not same like 400 DPI / 0.08 this correct for 400 DPI / 0.085 for same distance 48.2cm/360°.

My question what m_yaw using BF3 and BF4? And what formulas for counts for this games? Because formula like in CSGO and other games not working for BF3/4 🤔

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
19 minutes ago, Insido said:

My question what m_yaw using BF3 and BF4? And what formulas for counts for this games? Because formula like in CSGO and other games not working for BF3/4 🤔

These games don't use m_yaw at all, their sensitivity formula is completely different. While these are quite old games and you can probably find their formulas somewhere on the web by now and you have the calculator to work with if you want to verify, we don't share the specific formulas we use because a lot of work goes into reverse engineering them. Some are simple, some are incredibly complex and a few even "impossible" (like Rogue Company or Assassin's Creed Valhalla)!