Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Planetside 2 Sensitivity to Fortnite

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well! It would mean the world to me if someone could help me transfer my Planetside 2 sensitivity to Fortnite. My DPI is set to 800 and my in game sensitivity for Planetside 2 is 0.180 for both my hipfire and ads (I play at default settings) I also play with a max vertical fov of 74 and I use a 1920x1080p 24 inch monitor. Thank you so much in advance for the help! I'm still trying to get used to how this all works so if you need any extra information from me please let me know. Thank you again! 

Someone was able to help me find my Apex Legends sensitivity with this link https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a95b5e135aee435b458bc9aac0c3b4de but I dont know if its the same for Fortnite. Thank you again!

Edited by Luckalotz
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use that link to convert your Planetside 2 sensitivity to any game (including Fortnite). The calculator settings in it make sure that you always get the closest result possible.

You might want to add those settings to your saved inputs with the "Convert to" part cleared (https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=7250a4e39257da328d25a9e9717f21fa) and set it as default, so that you don't have to use a specific link every time that you want to convert your sens to another game.

image.png.76465c13027b655728cad5481512708e.png

image.png.603d256179c67e69eb836ab6b6ad30d3.png