Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Sensitivity not identical on new mousepad

Good afternoon everyone! I have a question here in connection with one problem. I decided to change the mouse pad and I made a choice towards stellseries qck +, my mouse is Xtrfy M4 and then I noticed one oddity, my sensitivity at 400 and 800 dpi is completely different. As far as I know and as far as I remember from my past mousepads (before this I had HyperX Fury and mad catz glide) if conditionally my sensitivity at 400 dpi was 10, then switching to 800 dpi to achieve the same similar sensitivity, I had to set the value to 5.The fact is that the rotation I need of 45 centimeters in the game rainbow six siege (and not only) at values of 10 - 400 dpi and 5 - 800 dpi is not just slightly different, it differs quite a lot. I did not have this on previous carpets, maybe I don’t know or understand something, but someone can explain to me why such a difference?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ASPIIDD said:

Good afternoon everyone! I have a question here in connection with one problem. I decided to change the mouse pad and I made a choice towards stellseries qck +, my mouse is Xtrfy M4 and then I noticed one oddity, my sensitivity at 400 and 800 dpi is completely different. As far as I know and as far as I remember from my past mousepads (before this I had HyperX Fury and mad catz glide) if conditionally my sensitivity at 400 dpi was 10, then switching to 800 dpi to achieve the same similar sensitivity, I had to set the value to 5.The fact is that the rotation I need of 45 centimeters in the game rainbow six siege (and not only) at values of 10 - 400 dpi and 5 - 800 dpi is not just slightly different, it differs quite a lot. I did not have this on previous carpets, maybe I don’t know or understand something, but someone can explain to me why such a difference?

dpi variation , lod/ pad differences  affecting dpi , mouse weight,shape placebo are potential factors.

it is pretty common to have initial differences in feel when swapping hardware nothing out of the ordinary

• Wizard

If you still have your old mouse pad you can test them both in the DPI Analyzer and see if there is an actual difference.

If there is it's most likely one of the pads causing the sensor to not register movement properly, usually due to the distance between the sensor and the surface. A softer pad will have a different distance than a hard pad.

And if your mouse software supports it, you might need tune it to the new surface. I'm not familiar with Xtrfy and if they even have a software suite, but on Logitech this is done by using the Surface Tuning option.

image.png

• 1 month later...