Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Show sensitivity for any FOV even if FOV is locked.

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Manuel said:

Can you add a feature for advanced mode that shows the sensitivity for the FOV you want even if the game has a locked FOV?

If the FOV is locked in the game I can't measure how potentially changing it affects the sensitivity, so there is no way to do this accurately. If the game has a locked FOV but there is a mod or something that allows for FOV change I need to analyze it first.

17 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

If the FOV is locked in the game I can't measure how potentially changing it affects the sensitivity, so there is no way to do this accurately. If the game has a locked FOV but there is a mod or something that allows for FOV change I need to analyze it first.

Oh okay that makes sense. What about for Roblox games though? Like for example if you went on Randomizer on Roblox and went into thirdperson with a melee, can that give you an idea for how it changes?

• Wizard
  • Solution
1 minute ago, Manuel said:

Oh okay that makes sense. What about for Roblox games though? Like for example if you went on Randomizer on Roblox and went into thirdperson with a melee, can that give you an idea for how it changes?

Most of the time in Roblox the FOV does not change when going first person vs. third person, but there can obviously be exceptions.