Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Bloodhunt (Vampire: The Masquerade)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, checked it now and it's is 1:1 actually.

Cool, that's good. It's just in the Lobby the sens is x/0.6 or so (couldn't wait for a match to load before asking...) The character can't look straight up and straight down, so it's still difficult determining manually if it's exactly 1:1 in game. But no doubt it's 1:1. Thank you!

Edited by Leomund
  • 7 months later...
  • Wizard
On 5/7/2022 at 8:31 PM, Mugnificent said:

Why when i right click (zoom in) my sens becomes super high and vertical and horisontal sens multiplier is set to 1 

I've added calculations for all vertical and horizontal sensitivity values now, the game didn't have a separate vertical option before.

On 11/09/2021 at 04:27, harrspen said:

Apparently can change the FOV by going to C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Tiger\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Engine.ini and adding the lines:

[/script/engine.localplayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=120

Do you mean to add the line:

"Paths=../../../script/engine.localplayer"

?

Just wanting to let you know that in-game values are inconsistent with those in C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Tiger\Settings\InputSettings.json

I saw that there was some recent change with how ADS is calculated. Can you elaborate what changed?

Hopefully they add more input settings to the game at some point.

Edited by Konrad
  • Wizard
20 hours ago, Konrad said:

I saw that there was some recent change with how ADS is calculated. Can you elaborate what changed?

ADS used to be the same formula as look sensitivity with just the FOV as a modifier. At some point they changed the ADS formula slightly so it's about 1% different.

I'll see if I can add the config file, although it doesn't really add any more precision as the 6 decimals in-game should be enough.

Hello, so when i put the sensitivity of "1" in bloodhunt it says me this Look Sensitivity 1
Vertical Look Sensitivity 1.000000
Horizontal ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.897554 (Pump Shotgun, Dual Crossbows)
Vertical ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.897554 (Pump Shotgun, Dual Crossbows)
Horizontal ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.873545 (Dual Pistols)
Vertical ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.873545 (Dual Pistols)
Horizontal ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.833550 (Burst Rifle, LMG, Toggler, Tommy Gun)
Vertical ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.833550 (Burst Rifle, LMG, Toggler, Tommy Gun)
Horizontal ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.802227 (Revolver)
Vertical ADS Sensitivity Multiplier 0.802227 (Revolver)
Horizontal Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier 0.754525 (Sniper Rifle)
Vertical Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier 0.754525 (Sniper Rifle)

-- Does this mean that if i have "1" on everthing in game, this is my actually sensitivity even if i have 1 on ads multiplier ingame?

I notice there being multiple guns with different FOV scaling in this game. But the bigger issue here is that you can't change all the sensitivities for these guns. You can adjust hipfire/ads/scope. I'm assuming ADS affects all guns besides scope so the question here is there anyway to enter all the individual sensitivities somewhere? Right now I'm just using the (Burst Rifle, LMG, Toggler, Tommy Gun) sens for my ADS setting in the game. It definitely feels slightly wonky when using revolver/shotgun etc. 

• Wizard
19 minutes ago, mooglefarts said:

I'm assuming ADS affects all guns besides scope so the question here is there anyway to enter all the individual sensitivities somewhere?

No, you have to choose which one you want the sensitivity to be perfect for. The others will then obviously be a little bit off.