Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Vanguard

DPI Wizard

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, kephrentv said:

What are the best settings for cod? Relative or legacy. And if relative what coefficient people are using? 

0% relative would be my go to

its mostly preference

12 hours ago, medge said:

Hei i am trying to figure out same zoom / FOV ish feel from valorant to vanguard, so far i have tried https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=33ab95092ed8ca524e4b9b59a8779f66 but i am not sure if i am doing it correctly. thanks in advance!

103 fov and 1.78 coefficient should get you close to that ( the link seems fine)

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 2 weeks later...

He is using an AHK script that sends windows cursor mouse events as absolute values. I'm amazed it works in the game at all.

If he wanted to test properly, he would need to try the same thing using relative movement, and since that type of synthetic mouse event in AHK is notoriously buggy anyway, he should probably call the windows api mouse event function via a dllcall() or use a logitech script / interception driver script if he wanted a more reliable test.

Games also would sometimes do freaky shit when receiving scripted inputs though by design (macro protection most likely) so the only really true test is with an arduino if you get funky results.

Edited by TheNoobPolice
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

CoD 2019/CoD 2/Warzone etc all have different sensitivities for Handgun/SMG/Rifel etc Ironsight plus the individual scopes if they happen to have a different FOV.

Although I can't confirm this rn but doesn't Vanguard also have different FOVs for the different Ironsights and Scopes?