Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

I need help with converting sens

Pretty Much i play 6 h/v and 58 ads 16:10 87 fov on r6 and am trying to get into valorant as a second game but i cant seem to get my sens right on val i tried using the calculator here but my sens feels way too low, then i tried using my 360 distance but that feels too fast, what dod i do?

• 6 months later...
On 22/09/2021 at 17:04, fortunate reee said:

i usually ignore stretched messages because they always end up being annoying about their half assed reasoning for using stretched 

but you havent made it very clear to begin with  is your monitor actually 16:10 or are you using stretched res ?

if you are on native 16:10 that is as easy as it wouldbe with 16:9 also grafik.png.fb844612e01060bedc6a5ff8586ed1c2.png

Honestly i didnt realise anyone replied to this but i still cant figure this out, but my monitor is at 16:10 (1680×1050 to be exact) but still i dont know what to do with the rest of the settings to convert sensitivities like the scale thing and the other percentage with it

9 hours ago, Cqlne said:

Honestly i didnt realise anyone replied to this but i still cant figure this out, but my monitor is at 16:10 (1680×1050 to be exact) but still i dont know what to do with the rest of the settings to convert sensitivities like the scale thing and the other percentage with it

if you use the share function we can help you properly

• 2 months later...

I typically disregard extended messages since they generally turn out to be irritating about their sub par thinking for utilizing extended

be that as it may, you havent made it exceptionally obvious in any case is your screen really 16:10 or are you utilizing extended res ?

19 minutes ago, Jorgemark said:

I typically disregard extended messages since they generally turn out to be irritating about their sub par thinking for utilizing extended

be that as it may, you havent made it exceptionally obvious in any case is your screen really 16:10 or are you utilizing extended res ?

really old thread of an inactive user  you`ve dug up here also a native 16:10 users as stated in a post above