Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

BattleBit Remastered

• Wizard
Just now, Nic_Epic said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I noticed that the sensitivity from ADS in BattleBit Remastered is lower than when using hipfire. I copied everything 1:1 from the calculator. But when I do the same distance on my mousepad in hipfire, it's so much faster than ADS. Is there a solution to this?

The calculator is not matching the 360 distance with that setup, it's matching the tracking speed:

Using 360 distance might work for 1X scopes, but for anything more powerful aiming will be practically impossible. And the game does not even support such high sensitivity on the most powerful scopes. You can try it though, if you set ADS and Scope to 360 distance instead in the settings.

Hello,

i dont understand how to convert the fov.

I have 110 fov in Hunt Showdown, i now want the same fov in Battlebit.

From every calculation I make it comes out complete nonsense, I also do not know which paramater I have to set.
I have also read through the tutorial and now somehow know even less than before.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, fahrraddieb said:

Hello,

i dont understand how to convert the fov.

I have 110 fov in Hunt Showdown, i now want the same fov in Battlebit.

From every calculation I make it comes out complete nonsense, I also do not know which paramater I have to set.
I have also read through the tutorial and now somehow know even less than before.

The manual way to do it is to set the FOV Type in Battlebit to the same as in Hunt and enter the same value. So FOV Type Hdeg 16:9 and FOV 110. Then check the output for the Config FOV for Battlebit, this is what FOV you need to configure to match Hunt. That value is not rounded to what the game supports though, so if you now switch back to Vdeg for Battlebit (which is what it uses by default), you will get the rounded value (78) that you need to configure.

You can also use the Auto FOV function, just set it up to match Hunt, then the FOV for any game you select will be automatically matched as close to this as possible with the supported rounding.

image.png

It's also important to check the game notes for additional instructions, for Battlebit you need to manually set the Multiplier 1 value for Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity unless you use the default value of 100:

image.png

Thanks !

i managed now to convert fov and all aim settings.

Im really amazed tbh, its now feels exactly like Hunt, Flick Shots on Point !

I used same sens for "Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity", if thats correct.

Edited by fahrraddieb
  • Wizard
6 minutes ago, fahrraddieb said:

Thanks !

i managed now to convert fov and all aim settings.

Im really amazed tbh, its now feels exactly like Hunt, Flick Shots on Point !

I used same sens for "Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity", if thats correct.

Great to hear! Yes, that is correct :)

• Wizard
7 hours ago, Tzunami said:

Hi, I'm trying to convert here and the hipfire 360 is about 8 inches off using these values? 

Hipfire should be spot on here, are you sure your mouse driver doesn't load a different DPI profile or something when starting Battlebit?

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Hipfire should be spot on here, are you sure your mouse driver doesn't load a different DPI profile or something when starting Battlebit?

Yeah, it was one of the first things i checked, still 7 or 8 inches off

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Tzunami said:

Yeah, it was one of the first things i checked, still 7 or 8 inches off

You are comparing the hipfire of Valorant with the hipfire of BattleBit, correct? Have you set all the calculated values in the BattleBit config? You should set Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity to 80 to match your calculated Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity btw, not have it set to 100.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, MF_GAVIN said:

I think there is a a weird calculation in battlebit itself because my iron sights are unusually high compared to using any red dot where it feels normal and I think it has to do with my dpi being 4000.

Can you link the conversion and let me know exactly which aims are slow/fast?

19 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You are comparing the hipfire of Valorant with the hipfire of BattleBit, correct? Have you set all the calculated values in the BattleBit config? You should set Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity to 80 to match your calculated Mouse Horizontal Sensitivity btw, not have it set to 100.

yeah, I read the other posts, changed it from 100 to 80. I've verified I'm using the correct values in Valorant and also battlebit. Still is 3-4inches off.

Edit: the size it was off actually went down without me changing anything except scoped sensitivities which shouldn't effect hipfire

Edited by Tzunami
  • Wizard
42 minutes ago, Tzunami said:

yeah, I read the other posts, changed it from 100 to 80. I've verified I'm using the correct values in Valorant and also battlebit. Still is about 8 inches off.

But you are comparing hipfire to hipfire, correct? Have you tried to verify the 360 distance with scripts?

But you are comparing hipfire to hipfire, correct? Have you tried to verify the 360 distance with scripts?

I am, im just doing it with a ruler right now, but I can do a script at some point if you like.

I figured it out, im a complete moron and this is user error only, sorry, forget I existed please.

I don't know if the issue on my hand but I can't modify the ADS sens in the calculator. When I first used it 2 days ago I could put a different ADS sens (I let it at default 100, it was under multiplier 1) and hipfire sens (I use 75), but now when I use it and put my hipfire sens (75) the ADS sens is automatically the same value as the hipfire (so 75 in my example and multiplier 1 is greyed out).

Edited by Matsuho
  • Wizard
28 minutes ago, Matsuho said:

I don't know if the issue on my hand but I can't modify the ADS sens in the calculator. When I first used it 2 days ago I could put a different ADS sens (I let it at default 100, it was under multiplier 1) and hipfire sens (I use 75), but now when I use it and put my hipfire sens (75) the ADS sens is automatically the same value as the hipfire (so 75 in my example and multiplier 1 is greyed out).

This was not the correct way of doing it if you didn't also set the vertical ADS to 100. The calculator now calculates all values, there's no reason to not use the suggested values as the end result is the same for scopes, but there is no ambiguity when it comes to vertical sens.

• Wizard
10 hours ago, Skwuruhl said:

ADS Horizontal/Vertical should be set so that "1x Sensitivity" is 100. Iron sights have the same FOV as 1x sights as far as I can tell but they just use 100% of ADS Horizontal/Vertical and not 1x Sensitivity.

This is updated now. In the previous version when the game was analyzed, ADS and Ironsights shared the 1x setting. Since it's separated now, it affects all calculations.

Do note that the old calculations were correct for everything except ironsights, and now that Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity is linked to ironsights it changes all the other values accordingly.

db78f7be8c4cdf2d7df86afd8f95b9b6.png

Pretty frivolous question - but I always based my sens off overwatch do these values for battlebit make sense? I'm happy to just trust but how are Aim Down Sights sens 45? I just recently came back to the sight and I noticed inputting the same values I had maybe two weeks ago, all my sens have lowered slightly basically across the board for scopes and I believe my aim down sights went up. Did something change?

Also this is one of my only posts but I gotta say this website is an unreal service man thank you so much for this work. I had been doing this sort of shit with rulers FOR years until I saw this website, immediately bought a lifetime membership such a great product.

Edited by doreato
  • Wizard
5 minutes ago, doreato said:

Pretty frivolous question - but I always based my sens off overwatch do these values for battlebit make sense? I'm happy to just trust but how are Aim Down Sights sens 45? I just recently came back to the sight and I noticed inputting the same values I had maybe two weeks ago, all my sens have lowered slightly basically across the board for scopes and I believe my aim down sights went up. Did something change?

There's been an update recently, mentioned just above your post: 

In the previous version when the game was analyzed, ADS and Ironsights shared the 1x setting. Since it's separated now, it affects all calculations.

Do note that the old calculations were correct for everything except ironsights, and now that Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity is linked to ironsights it changes all the other values accordingly.

In short; all values will be updated compared to your old calculation, but in effect everything will be the same as before since they account for the change in the ADS sensitivity which only affects ironsights directly. Previously ADS sensitivity had no direct affect on any aim, so it was treated like hipfire, and all the scopes were based on this. But now since ironsight is affected by it, it changes the source for all other scopes.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

There's been an update recently, mentioned just above your post: 

In the previous version when the game was analyzed, ADS and Ironsights shared the 1x setting. Since it's separated now, it affects all calculations.

Do note that the old calculations were correct for everything except ironsights, and now that Aim Down Sight Horizontal Sensitivity is linked to ironsights it changes all the other values accordingly.

In short; all values will be updated compared to your old calculation, but in effect everything will be the same as before since they account for the change in the ADS sensitivity which only affects ironsights directly. Previously ADS sensitivity had no direct affect on any aim, so it was treated like hipfire, and all the scopes were based on this. But now since ironsight is affected by it, it changes the source for all other scopes.

thank you for the clarification and apologies for missing such a obvious change. thanks for keeping everything updated and hope you have a great weekend you absolute legend