Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

i tested the range of motion in my wrist is this a good idea

i did this by grabbing a piece of paper and taping a marker to the tip of the mouse and went from left to right with just my wrist and then measured the line on the paper which came out to be 8 inches even or 20.32cm per 360 is this a good idea to play with a cm with in my range of motion in the wrist?

13 hours ago, tonyglen1314 said:

i did this by grabbing a piece of paper and taping a marker to the tip of the mouse and went from left to right with just my wrist and then measured the line on the paper which came out to be 8 inches even or 20.32cm per 360 is this a good idea to play with a cm with in my range of motion in the wrist?

no its a horrible idea dont exclusively use one type of aim,

especially not the one that is the most prone to give you carpal tunnel and other health issues down the line ( pls dont mess up your wrist )

------------------

there is no reason to not use the respective body parts that are best designed to accomplish a type of movement

so small adjustements= fingers slightly larger fine control wrist

any larger motion would be arm or shoudl based

---------

this video isnt flawless and pls dont get too stuck up on distances and that sutff but the aspect of using the types of aim for the respective movement fits well in training experimenting with exclusve styles is alright but if or rather when you overdo that has the potential to do more harm than good

TLDR: dont exclusively use any kind of aim ( especially not your wrist ) , there is no "god sense" that will accomplish all tasks perfectly so dont get too hung up on trying to achieve that distance

keep playing around and expand your limit sens / aim wise the more / lomger you play the more comfortable you should get with swapping sens and stuff and the less change should impact you

Edited by fortunate reee