My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Apex Legends ADS to Rainbow Six Siege ADS

Hello. I am attempting to convert my Apex Legends ADS sensitivity to my rainbow six siege ADS sensitivity. Apex is one of the few games where I feel like my sensitivity is just right, and I've been struggling quite a bit in rainbow six siege ads . I've even purchased a monthly subscription out of desperation for access to other options in the calculator, but I'm still struggling to work the calculator :(.

My FOV in Apex Legends is cl_fovscale = 1.7.  my hipfire is 0.8 and my ads multiplier is 1, 1600 dpi. I'm trying to convert my sens for all ads scopes in apex to them in rainbow, so 2x to 2x and 3x to 3x, etc. But it always comes up with the same number no matter what I try. It may be a 1 to 1 on one scope but the others aren't even close. 

If there's any additional info you need, please let me know, as I have tried just about everything I could think of and could really use some help. Thank you in advance 

• Wizard
17 hours ago, naisuEN said:

My FOV in Apex Legends is cl_fovscale = 1.7.

Are you sure it's set to 1.7? Apex will reset it to 1.55 if you do any changes in the settings, and the game maxes out at around 1.64 anyway, you won't actually get 1.7.

17 hours ago, naisuEN said:

My FOV in Apex Legends is cl_fovscale = 1.7.  my hipfire is 0.8 and my ads multiplier is 1, 1600 dpi. I'm trying to convert my sens for all ads scopes in apex to them in rainbow, so 2x to 2x and 3x to 3x, etc. But it always comes up with the same number no matter what I try. 

This is correct, Apex with ADS multiplier 1 will scale all scopes using MDV 0%. Rainbow six will scale all scopes using MDV 0% when they are set to 50. So the games use the same base scaling, but different number. But this means that you will get the same sensitivity value for all scopes if you use MDV 0%, this is just showing the calculator doing it correctly. In your case it should be like this if the fovscale is 1.55:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9e9a3ddd6b4402ea1e987c806a57f596

The scale for ADS and Scope is adjusted slightly to 99.0827% to account for a rounding but in Apex (the bug is in the game, not the calculator).