Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

I want to increase my sensitivity and practise it a lot. What should I go to?

Hi! 
My sense from battlefield V is a bit on the low side for Apex, and with a higher sense I will be able to move from one target to another faster? This doesn't seem arguable. 

So how should I increase my sense? How much? Is there a ratio I can stick with? 
I have 12% ingame sense in BFV with 400 dpi. Is it a good choice to 8,12,14,1600 dpi and keep the 12 as a base? 

Is there a suggested best sense across games that's fast? Is there a sense that has the least pixel skipping? 
I will probably play BV F and Apex and other future games so something that's good on most. 
I don't care if it takes a year or three to learn. 

Thanks for suggestions. 

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Zeish said:

So how should I increase my sense? How much? Is there a ratio I can stick with? 
I have 12% ingame sense in BFV with 400 dpi. Is it a good choice to 8,12,14,1600 dpi and keep the 12 as a base? 

While it's not important for BFV or Apex, you should use a DPI you are comfortable with in Windows so the cursor feels natural for those games that have inventory management.

There's is no ratio or magic formula ro increase the sensitivity however, you just have to try out different values yourself. My only suggestion would be to do it in big steps to work out quickly what works. So for instance try 20%. If it's still not fast enough try 25%, if it's too fast try 15%. Then go 2% up or down etc.

5 minutes ago, Zeish said:

Is there a suggested best sense across games that's fast? Is there a sense that has the least pixel skipping? 

There's no such suggestion as everyone is different and have different preferences. But you should find a balance between a sensitivity value that is not too high so it skips pixels, and a DPI that you are comfortable with in Windows.

You can easily find the closest sensitivity to 1 pixel/count by converting from Windows to a game: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=af670c7f49d520cbf407702a4a98b920

Note that this value depends on resolution and FOV, but not DPI (as long as the DPI is the same for Windows and the game).

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Zeish said:

What would you say about his settings regarding one to 1 pixel and does it add up with windows? 
If not what would be a close optimal? 

For some this works well, any many people uses this method. But it really depends on you preference, it will probably feel completely off for others.

In your case though it seems to be in the right range.

Thanks! 
Is this the correct setting based on the link below?  https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=de9870540fb57d6cf1203753153dabb3
Taken this settings from https://prosettings.net/apex-legends/iitztimmy-apex-legends-settings/ 

It results in a 750 DPI in windows with windows 6/11 that don't seem so high in windows? At least it doesn't feel so fast. 

Suppose I am doing something wrong, since I've heard simpel has a high sense, and 400 dpi in windows doesn't seem high with 6/11 in windows. 
My try on S1mple's settings: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=0e2fe4f5f628aa0c8c2d121ce75cafab 
Taken from https://prosettings.net/counterstrike/s1mple/ 

I should start with 3D aim trainer to try sensitivity, or Koovak. 
I can also start with Battlefield V, but converting from BFV to other games in terms of scope sense etc seems a bit hard. Or is it just Apex that's a bitch? 

As for FOV would it be beneficial to start out with the same fov as in BF? 
I'm still none the wiser on the fov there. In apex legends most players use 90 horizontal. 
And me coming from 73 ingame, this isn't equal to 90fov in apex? 

Edited by Zeish
  • Wizard
4 minutes ago, Zeish said:

Suppose I am doing something wrong? 

You forgot the FOV for the first one and converted to a different resolution. It should be like this: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=839adfbe55a846c173146d9122ecf729

3 minutes ago, Zeish said:

I can also start with Battlefield V, but converting from BFV to other games in terms of scope sense etc seems a bit hard. Or is it just Apex that's a bitch? 

Converting from BFV is in most cases easy, as you can perfectly replicate the USA and scope setting. And unless you for some reason use a different sensitivity for all scopes you can do it in a single calculation :)

I edited my plast post just now. 

So the link you sendt, It will result in the same feeling of sense in windows and the game? 
And I have to setup dpi to change to 1800 when playing games then 450 when in windows? 

Edited by Zeish
  • Wizard
8 minutes ago, Zeish said:

I'm still none the wiser on the fov there. In apex legends most players use 90 horizontal. 
And me coming from 73 ingame, this isn't equal to 90fov in apex? 

Apex in-game FOV is a bit weird since it doesn't show you the correct FOV value (so it's technically a multiplier). But the calculator solves this for you as it will always show you the actual HFOV and VFOV in the output. So 90 in Apex is very close to 73 in BFV.

Thanks! 

Can you share links with Timmy's settings converted to BF V, Kovak and 3D Aim Trainer?  
(Also where do I donate? ❤️ your help has been invaluable)

Timmy has 1.05 ADS do you know the reason behind it? 
Would you change something with this sense settings?

His settings in-game listed on prosettings.com
FOV 104
ADS 1.05
Sense 1.1

Apex -> BF V Conversion (My try) 
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1c477e87595388832a1845f1725f8a75
When I set 104 fov for Apex I didn't get fov for BFV, so I grabbed the actual vfov 86.350421. 
Do I have to set targeted fov and auto fov on? 
Where do I account for ADS of 1.05? 

With Advanced settings mode on looking at 360/cm, should not the 360 range match in both games on all ADS

Assuming BF V Sensitivity 1:GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.005559 is Hipfire.
It matches pretty close with Apex 1x Optic & Iron Sights SMG, SG, Pistol @ 20.9917cm while BF has 20.9922cm 
But Apex 1x Optic & Iron Sights AR, MLG, Sniper is 31.0564cm. Do I have to choose which one to match in apex? I can't have all 1xOptics be the same? 

Apex 6x Optic has 153.2897cm for a 360
BFV SoldierZoomSense 6x00 has 126.1711cm for a 360 
A difference of 27.1186cm 

So, to match perfectly should they not be the same? 

As a side note: Timmy's FOV is 104 in-game so the actual fov would be 102.7? 
So I have to options, set 1.486 in the config file which = 104 or stay with 102.7 and use that as a base for other games. 
Suppose the easiest is to set 1.486. 
With that in mind, if i choose Apex Mode in 3D aim trainer, does it work the same way or is it correct with 104 fov? 

Thanks @DPI Wizard

Edited by Zeish
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, Zeish said:

(Also where do I donate? ❤️ your help has been invaluable)

There's a donate button in the store now :)

3 hours ago, Zeish said:

Timmy has 1.05 ADS do you know the reason behind it? 
Would you change something with this sense settings?

He want's his scopes a bit faster, so this is the same as setting the ADS and scope conversion to MDV 0% Scale 105% (or close, see next answer)

3 hours ago, Zeish said:

Apex -> BF V Conversion (My try) 
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1c477e87595388832a1845f1725f8a75
When I set 104 fov for Apex I didn't get fov for BFV, so I grabbed the actual vfov 86.350421. 
Do I have to set targeted fov and auto fov on? 
Where do I account for ADS of 1.05? 

Absolutely correct on the FOV. For the ADS you set the scale of ADS and scope to 104.485%. Apex has a bug where it rounds the FOV to the nearest whole number before calculating scope sensitivity, so if you want it absolutely perfect you need to manually adjust for this if you want the output to be 1.05. I've done this here:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a586b27230c492ba347ff4394a8ec1f8

3 hours ago, Zeish said:

With Advanced settings mode on looking at 360/cm, should not the 360 range match in both games on all ADS

Apex 6x Optic has 153.2897cm for a 360
BFV SoldierZoomSense 6x00 has 126.1711cm for a 360 
A difference of 27.1186cm 

360 distance will only be the same for ADS/scopes with the same FOV. You can never trust the stated power in the name of the scopes, a 6X in Apex is not the same as a 6X in BFV etc. The calculator does all the magic for you here, so you don't have to care about it. The important part is that a scope with a specific FOV in Apex will be the same as a potential scope in BFV with the same FOV.

3 hours ago, Zeish said:

It matches pretty close with Apex 1x Optic & Iron Sights SMG, SG, Pistol @ 20.9917cm while BF has 20.9922cm 
But Apex 1x Optic & Iron Sights AR, MLG, Sniper is 31.0564cm. Do I have to choose which one to match in apex? I can't have all 1xOptics be the same? 

No, if the calculations for the different ADS sensitivity is not the same you have to choose. Select the one with the weapon/aim/scope you use the most.

What about the windows pointer speed? I'm used to 400dpi and around 50cm for a 360(BF4 10% UsA - on. Or Apex legends 2.1) always been using native 1920/1080p, never really felt any issue with it. But I see a lot of people going to 1600 dpi. The issue for me with that is the windows speed/browsing and inventory management become very difficult for me, unless I change to 3 or 4 out of 11 in windows! But how much does it affect raw input? I know most games now a days have raw mouse input options, but some still don´t or at least don´t show it! Like Super People, and steam commands don't seem to work for this game? Come to think of it, the best of both worlds would be to go for 800 dpi and keep windows at 6/11. That seems like something I would have much easier time getting used to, and also often are recommended for 1920/1080p.

Edited by RepsakXD
3 hours ago, RepsakXD said:

What about the windows pointer speed? I'm used to 400dpi and around 50cm for a 360(BF4 10% UsA - on. Or Apex legends 2.1) always been using native 1920/1080p, never really felt any issue with it. But I see a lot of people going to 1600 dpi. The issue for me with that is the windows speed/browsing and inventory management become very difficult for me, unless I change to 3 or 4 out of 11 in windows! But how much does it affect raw input? I know most games now a days have raw mouse input options, but some still don´t or at least don´t show it! Like Super People, and steam commands don't seem to work for this game? Come to think of it, the best of both worlds would be to go for 800 dpi and keep windows at 6/11. That seems like something I would have much easier time getting used to, and also often are recommended for 1920/1080p.

The windows pointer speed only affects your cursor and there is nothing wrong with reducing it. So if you want 1600 DPI, then you need to reduce your game sensitivity for rotations, and windows pointer speed for cursor.

You can go to the last post and skip this if I am right :)
@DPI Wizard Not quite sure what's going on over where I live my life. 
Could you take a look? 

I've begun using Aim Labs. Seems great and spent many houres already with new sense.

In aimlab I have selected game profile Apex Legends and Game Units to Config File: 

In AimLabs I have the following settings:
Hipfire:  
360* Distance 20.992 
Sensitivity: 1.1 
Field of View 1.4714
Angel of View: V86.63 H118.36 D125.05 

Aim Down Sight Settings: with Pistol, SG, SMG 
ADS 360* Distance 25.898
ADS Sensitivity 1.05  
ADS Field Of View 1.2612 
ADS Angle of View V:72.1 H104.61 D112.07. 

Now in this profile : https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=dced014c3c1006f624269abd95c59901 
I took the setting from the config (second apex profile) and put em into AimTrainer, but I've set mouse_zoomed_sensitiivty_scalar_0 to 1.05 in Aim Lab. 
Now I don't think Aim Lab is equal my Apex config file: 
cl_fovScale "1.471429"
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 1.050007

What is important for me is to match AimLab settings: 

I tried to input the AimLab settings but it didn't end up matching the settings I have in AimLab with Apex game selected. 
It's probably something with the scale. Not sure how to match it to aimlabs. 

This are settings when I go from Apex Legends to AimLab setting in AimLab:
360* Distance 20.992
Sense: 0.484
Fov 70 
Angel of View: V70 H102.45 D110 

ADS Zoom 23.072
ADS Sense 0.44036
ADS FOV 65 
ADS Angel of View V65 H97.11 D104.84 

This is my attempt at AimLab - Apex Config 
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9fc8395df5d89be4a03609957188a9b2 
I don't get why The actual HFOV don't match. 

What I do know Is that I've been playing in AimLabs at 102. something and not 104, which is okey. 

Edited by Zeish

With my settings in AimLab set to Config I thought I could just take those settings and set em into the config of Apex, but apex still treats it a bit strangley, so that would not match? *

Then it would be
ADS of 1.05 in the config 
But it ended up being 1.1 when I looked in the Apex settings, and I can't hit for shit in Apex while I nail stuff in AimLab. 

Okey so this is a bit strange for me: 
Converting Multiplayer of either 1.471429 / 1.4714 gives me 103.000030 Hdeg 4:3 when I do it in the Config File variant of Apex Game in your calculator. 

Unlike what I got above of 102 fov. 

AimLab has 2 ingame settings one for Actual 4:3 Fov and one for ingame. So one accounts for the error, but isn't apex problematic with ADS aswell? It doesn't change with the two settings. 

My experience is that ingame It either says 1.1 or 1.0 for ADS when I set the config file. never 1.05

I guess another question is, if I take the settings from AimLab with apex config set, should I have cale to 104.485 or just 100 then? or 105? 

In the calculator with apex config selected, If i set scale to 105, the 360* ADS zooms in calculator, matches my Aim Lab's 360* on everystep. 
Thats gives me mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.050036 for the config of apex. Is this the right one? 

Edited by Zeish
3 hours ago, Zeish said:

This are settings when I go from Apex Legends to AimLab setting in AimLab:
360* Distance 20.992
Sense: 0.484
Fov 70 
Angel of View: V70 H102.45 D110

2 hours ago, Zeish said:

Okey so this is a bit strange for me: 
Converting Multiplayer of either 1.471429 / 1.4714 gives me 103.000030 Hdeg 4:3 when I do it in the Config File variant of Apex Game in your calculator. 

Unlike what I got above of 102 fov.

If you change the profile in Aim Lab it will set the fov to the default fov of that game. Aim Lab's default fov is 70 (102.45 horizontal), thats why you are getting 102 after you change profiles. Why are you changing profiles anyway? Just set the profile to Apex Legends and put in the values. The Angle of View values will only show 2 decimals and the cm/360 will only show 3 decimals, but other than that it is the same.

fdgfdgdfg.thumb.png.b425887ad96301137c11089fbdb015f2.png

Hi, totally understand it's very confusing. Changed profile in aimlab to try and confirm what was right and not. 

I have apex profile selected in AimLabs. 

However I am not sure what settings will be right for apex, since it often rounds up to the closest .0 something. 
The way I can make sure is to see if the profile I create for Apex in the converter matches the 360* on every scoop level with aimlabs. And I could not get it right. 
I could not use my settings directly from aim labs in the converter and get the same 360 cm distance on the ads zoom levels. 
And when I thought I did, I think Apex rounded up the numbers a bit and made it to high or to low. 

Does the apex config file also round up?
This are settings i think is right now for Apex, its from the config file. 

cl_fovScale "1.471401" 
mouse_sensitivity "1.100000"                                           
mouse_use_per_scope_sensitivity_scalars "1"                          
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_0 "1.050036"                  
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_1 "1.050036"                        
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_2 "1.050036"                      
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_3 "1.050036"                          
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_4 "1.050036"                            
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_5 "1.050036"                         
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_6 "1.050036"                       
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_7 "1.050036" 

This is the closest I've  gotten to AimLabs It matches the 360 cm distance. 

Edited by Zeish

The apex legends fov slider doesnt show any decimals. You can slide it to multiple steps and it will still say 104, so you won't end up with exactly 104 (1.4675 cl_fovScale). You have to look at your config to get your true fov. Your value of 1.471401 is ~104.2836. So what you want to do is set up apex legends first, then open its config file and then transfer those values (because these are your true values) to aim lab to train your aim, or mouse-sensitivity to convert to other games.

Here I set game units to config file, put in your values, and then flipped it back to in-game units. You can see the fov is not exactly 104, and its matching mouse-sensitivity's 360 distance on the scope, which scales from fov. If the fov was wrong it would scale to the ADS incorrectly.

fdgdfg.png.008ead8ec0f840833cb12856a1e780ef.png

You can also use this calculator to see how buggy apex is https://jscalc.io/embed/Q1gf45VCY4tmm2dqimage.thumb.png.cdabd49a93c17e831d80bb142eb906a4.png

Hi! 

I don't use the ingame settings i use the cfg. 

This is quite from dpi wizard 

"

Absolutely correct on the FOV. For the ADS you set the scale of ADS and scope to 104.485%. Apex has a bug where it rounds the FOV to the nearest whole number before calculating scope sensitivity, so if you want it absolutely perfect you need to manually adjust for this if you want the output to be 1.05. I've done this here:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a68d455516218b05c10dcd8c9a3bc58d 

That link is what I used to input into aimlab and was supposed to be my base setting. 
However i messed up somewhere with the ads.
The base for what I wanted as my sense settings was timmy's settings, that is with ingame settings fov 104 and 1.05 ads. 
So does the aimlab have the same issue as DPI wizards says the game has above. If i want actualt 1.05 I have to set 104.485 in the scale and not 105. 

Anyway. I've spent several days already training with The AimLab settings. 
So what I need is just to make sure whatever I put into my Apex CFG file, it 100% matching AimLab Apex. 

If you try, then choose advanced mode in mouse sensitivity converter, I think the calculator takes into account the round up for the cfg file for apex, so the exact same values from AimLab Apex would not be correct, its a bit off. 

But i've lost sight of what is what again at this point, I true suck at this.

NB! I just know that taking the settings i have from aimlab apex mode with the config setting choosen did not match once i put em in the config file for the game 100% sure. And I need those to match :P

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it. 
I hope @DPI Wizard will have another look at it, even though he probably wants to toss me out of her by now x) 
If it helps, ill donate more ^^ 

From what I feel, this settings in cfg for apex matches aim lab now. But not 100% sure. 

Edit: I was able to match the settings in mousesensitivity.com 
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b01ef18ac57474ced2943bdf83841472

Test 1.png

Edited by Zeish
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, Zeish said:

So does the aimlab have the same issue as DPI wizards says the game has above. If i want actualt 1.05 I have to set 104.485 in the scale and not 105. 

No, I think Aim Lab accounts for the bug as well, so use the same values as you have in the calculator and the game.

5 hours ago, Zeish said:

From what I feel, this settings in cfg for apex matches aim lab now. But not 100% sure. 
Test 1.png

This a perfect match indeed:

image.png

The slight difference you get for the ADS is just because of the 0036 at the end in your config file.